Three cheers for America's little spice girl! Born in the U.K. but now living in Sacramento, this professional ballet-dancer-turned-drag-queen is ready to take the world by storm, serving class and sass and living the pop princess fantasy she's always dreamed of.
Drag Name Origin
"[I named myself] Lady Camden because sometimes I like to- you know, be regal, refined, from the ballet world and then sometimes I'm just trash from Camden." (Meet the Queens)
|Seasons Competed:||Season 14|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 7, 12, 14)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 13)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 10)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 16|
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
- "Hello, you sexy bitches!" (entrance line)
- "Tic-Tac, paddywhack, give a bitch a BONE!"
- "Yeah!" (imitating Angeria)
- "I'm gonna need some sugar for this pipin' hot tea." (in a southern accent)
- "God bless america"
- "I made a garment from scratchaaa!" (mocking Daya Betty)
- "I love drag." (after Maddy's and Jasmine's fight in Untucked)
- "MAXINEEEE!" (one of her lines from The Daytona Wind Acting Challenge)
- "Little miss Jorgeous. Ah, the tiniest little waist... of time." (in Reading is Fundamental)
- "Miss Kerri Colby. The face of a superstar... for podcasting." (in Reading is Fundamental)
- "Miss Willow Pill. I'm a lady, but you, you are a dame. A little dame, a little Hunchback of Notre-Dame. Quasimod-oh, she better do!" (in Reading is Fundamental)
- "Only small boobs." (replying to Angeria saying that there are no small roles)
- "Blake Lively.." (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Oh...Blake Shelton!" (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "And if you're Blake Lively, don't call me!" (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- ”L to the A to the D to the Y, Like a shooting star straight to the sky. Gonna make you snap, Gonna make you say. Step, Smack, and a Pas de Bouree. Twist, Turn, Levitate. Act, Pose, Captivate. When I hit that stage Ima drive you crazy. Serve it to you like a lady.” (Verse in Catwalk)
- Lady Camden is the first English queen to appear on the American version of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Lady Camden has danced with Sacramento Ballet in Sacramento from 2010 to 2015 and Smuin Ballet in San Francisco from 2015 to 2018, when she sustained an injury and had to quit.
- She started doing drag in 2018 soon after this.
- Lady Camden is the first Drag Race contestant to fall on the main stage and win in the same episode.
- Lady Camden's chaps on the runway look was inspired by a moment in her life and Queen's "I Want to Break Free".
- Lady Camden did a fake out fall on her “Chaps on the runway” look, revealing a moustache in the style of Freddie Mercrury.
- Lady Camden won her three main challenges on episodes where no contestant was eliminated.
- Lady Camden wore facial hair on the first two episodes she won a main challenge, which is hinted at in her promo look.
- Lady Camden is the first ever queen to win the Rumix episode since Gigi Goode on S12.
- Lady Camden is the second queen in the Drag Race franchise to be from North London, after Vinegar Strokes.
- After the finale, Lady Camden received a cash prize of $50,000 due to the change in the show’s prize.
- Ironically, even as a runner-up Camden has won more money than any winner on Drag Race UK, making her the British queen with the most cash winnings.
- Interestingly, the episodes that Lady Camden won ended up being the highest rated episodes of the season according to IMDb. With the Daytona Winds episode having a rating of 9.2/10 and the Moulin Ru Rusical having a rating of 9.1/10.
- Lady Camden calls her fans "Camderinas".
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14 Looks
|2022||RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)||Self||Contestant (Placed 2nd)|||
|Runners-Up||2nd: Lady Camden • 3rd, 4th, & 5th: Angeria Paris VanMicheals • Bosco • Daya Betty|
|Other Queens||6th & 7th: DeJa Skye & Jorgeous • 8th: Jasmine Kennedie • 9th: Kerri Colby • 10th: Maddy Morphosis • 11th: Orion Story • 12th: Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté (Departed & Miss Congeniality) • 13th: Alyssa Hunter • 14th: June Jambalaya|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg • Calixto Quan|