Landon Cider is one of the eleven contestants to compete on the third season of The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA. At the end of Episode 10, Landon won the crown and title of “America’s Next Drag Supermonster,” putting Dollya Black and Priscilla Chambers as Runner-Ups.
Drag Name Origin
"Landon Cider" is a pun on "land inside her".
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 2, 6, 8)|
Times in Bottom:
- "I'm Landon Cider and I'm here to rep for all the fucking drag kings."
- "Aw, poor babies. You had to eat dead food? Try eating spiders on their first day!" (Referring to the extermination challenge in Episode 2)
- Landon is the first Drag King and first cisgender woman to compete on Dragula. He's the second king to compete in a televised drag competition after Hugo Grrrl from New Zealand.
- Landon auditioned for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6, Season 7, and Season 9.
- Landon is the first Dragula contestant to make it to the finale without being up for extermination.
- Landon has the best track record out of every Dragula season.
- He is the second drag king to win a drag show, after Hugo Grrrl in House Of Drag.