Lashauwn Beyond is the stage name of Lashauwn Jackson, an American drag performer and seamstress from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She is best known for being a contestant on Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race. She is also known for repurposing Jade Cole's infamous argument, "This is not America's Next Top BEST FRIEND."" with the line 'This is not RuPaul's Best Friends Race' and 'Post Apopalopic'. She was the second contestant to be sent home.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 4|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 2|
On the first episode, Lashauwn was praised for her runway look. On the first episode of Untucked during an argument with fellow contestant Jiggly Caliente, Lashauwn said "I'm not here to make best buddies, bitch!" and argued, "This is not RuPaul's Best Friend Race!", a reference to the infamous quote by Jade Cole of Cycle 6 of Americas Next Top Model, "This is not America's Next Top BEST FRIEND." Lashauwn was the second contestant to be eliminated on Season 4, placing 12th.
Lashauwn is her younger sister's middle name. Beyond means to always go the extra mile and strive for perfection. She also describes her drag itself as being big, beyond, and larger than life.
- "And kikikikikikiki, NO! (To Jiggly Caliente)
- "Hi queen one." (To Willam)
- "Lashauwn Beyond is the main attraction for the circus, she has a lot of fun."
- "Oh, here we go with this shit again!"
- "Ru tells us to make a post apopalopic outfit, and I don't know what that means!"
- "It's the end of the world!"
- "Oh lord."
- "I'm just in disbelief...that I'm here!"
- "I'm not here to make best buddies, bitch! This is not RuPaul's Best Friend Race!" (To Jiggly Caliente)
- "Badonk a donk donk a donk donk."
- "I'm feeling very bubblegum yum-yum." (referring to her girly girl runway look)
- Lashauwn is the first second eliminated queen to have a high mark in the first challenge. All other second eliminated queens were safe, low, or in the bottom. She was followed by Thorgy Thor in All Stars 3.
- She designed Latrice Royale's entrance look dress for All-Stars 4.
Season 4 Looks
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam (Disqualified) • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales