Lilly Loca is the stage name of actress, burlesque performer, and verse drag artist (performs as both a drag king and queen) Nat Hugill from Auckland, New Zealand. She is one of three intruders in Season 2 of House of Drag.
|Statistics||House of Drag 2|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 4, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 7|
Lilly Loca is somewhere between a film noir Femme Fatale and the Pink Panther: lithe, glamorous and totally mischievous. She is both headliner, and headmistress, chameleon and comedian, seducer and showgirl…whatever the performance, you're in safe, spectacular, and ever so sparkly hands.
Lilly is one of New Zealand's most known and decorated burlesque performers, being known for her uncanny ability to take on various characters and roles with absolute conviction. Known as New Zealand's consummate mistress of disguise, she has won multiple awards for her character and drag roles (female and male) and has even gotten nationwide media attention with Newshub and TV3 featuring her in her original drag king character role Gary Krumbert.
Alongside her performing career, Lilly is one of the country's largest burlesque show producers, owning Va Va Voom Productions, who special in burlesque, cabaret, and vaudeville shows and events. She also runs Bambina Burlesque Academy, a school for aspiring bumpers and grinders.
Lilly also likes to combine elegance with eloquence, featuring in The Dominion Post, New Zealand Geographic, The Herald on Sunday, The Rock FM, and Express magazine. She has worked closely with leading brands such as Sky City, The Dust Palace, Carousel Cabaret, and New Zealand Fashion Week. She has performed and collaborated with internationally renowned acts such as Perle Noire, Queen of the Burlesque Hall of Fame 2016 Miss Poison Ivory, Venus Starr, and Mika Haka. In addition to her performing, she has also modelled internationally for publications such as Sinical Magazine, whose alumni include the likes of Dita Von Teese.
She is also a festival regular, the reigning Ambassador for Burlesque Aotearoa 2019, Supreme Grand Tease 2017 as well as the Grand Tease Hamilton 2017 winner. She holds the awards for 'Best Neo' 'Most Comedic,' 'Most Innovative', 'Most Creative' and 'Best Costume.' She has appeared at some of the world's largest festivals including the Australian Burlesque Festival and the Hollywood Burlesque Festival. She also placed 3rd in New Zealand's inaugural national Drag King competition, King of all Kings 2017.
Lilly Loca is exactly as her name suggests: beautiful and exotic with a dash of delicious craziness.
- Lilly is a trained and experienced drama teacher, having taught in New Zealand schools, performing arts academies, and teaching private lessons.
- Lilly started performing drag in theatre, having her first on-stage performance as a male presenting hare in 'The Hare and the Tortoise' when she was 11 years old.
- Lilly is 1 of 3 intruders in Season 2 of House of Drag, along with Miss Geena and Spankie Jackzon.
- She is the first of the intruders to go home, being eliminated by Spankie Jackzon.
- She is the first verse drag artist (performs as both a drag king and queen) on House of Drag.
- She (during the filming of House of Drag) identified as straight, and was the first straight drag artist to be on House of Drag. She came out as bisexual in November 2019.
- She is a full time performing artist and event producer.
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/nathugillcreative
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/nathugillcreative
- Tiktok: @nathugillcreative
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmw1OsiUXkBjO9OTPK9D5Q
- Websites: www.lillyloca.com, www.nathugill.com & www.vavavoomproductions.com
|2nd: Elektra Shock • 3rd: Claire Voyant|
|4th: Bionica • 5th: Miss Geena • 6th: Lilly Loca • 7th: Willy SmacknTush • 8th: Flor • 9th: Jen Tré Fire (Quit) • 10th: Kelly Fornia • 11th: Rhubarb Rouge • 12th: Stabitha|