Lineysha Sparx was born in New York City but moved to Puerto Rico at age 6 and has called it home for more than 25 years. Her mother is Puerto Rican and her father is Dominican. The drag persona Lineysha Sparx started in October 2008. Some of her titles are Queen of the Night, Miss Acquamares 2009, and Best Drag Designer 2010. Lineysha went to Carlota Alfaro Designing Clothing School and makes most of her costumes.
She currently lives in Orlando, Florida where she performs drag shows during Drag Brunch Sundays at Señor Frogs.
|Season Competed||Season 5|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 5|
"Latino shade. It was a pleasure to meet you girls, Thanks for your friendship. XOXO Kiss and hugs! Lineysha"
- Lineysha is one of the drag daughters of Madame LaQueer.
- This makes Lineysha the first drag daughter to place higher than her drag mother, with Sparx placing 9th and LaQueer placing 10th. She would be followed by Violet Chachki.
- Lineysha is the other mastermind behind Lil' Poundcake, being on the same team as Alaska for the mini-challenge.
- She is the 4th queen to be eliminated on the Snatch Game episode.
- She is the first queen to be barefoot in their promo.
Season 5 Looks
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales