Loris, formerly know as Serket Vane, was one of the nine contestants to compete on the first season of The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA. Loris was exterminated on the fourth episode alongside Xochi Mochi, and finished 5th/6th.
Loris Volkle was born and raised in Winterthur, Switzerland. When he was young, he would watch his mother practice burlesque, which was a huge inspiration to him and his drag. Contrary to many beliefs, he did not know English until 4th grade, making her a bilingual queen speaking both German and English.
Drag Name Origin
As mentioned, Loris' former drag name was Serket Vane, but she decided to change to her real name, because it was more eccentric and androgynous. Another reason for her name change is that the most popular queens use their real names, such as Willam, Chad and RuPaul. She wanted to do the same.
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
Times in Bottom:
|3 (Eps. 1, 3, 4)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
|Extermination Reenactment:||Ran over by a car|
- "Oh yeah piss on me daddy!" (During the extermination challenge on the first episode)
- Her (and Xochi Mochi) are the first "Double Elimination" of the franchise.
- She is the first Dragula contestant to be up for extermination, and then win the very next episode.
- She is the first Dragula contestant to be up for extermination three times.
- She did Honey Davenport's makeup for the Season 11 reunion and finale.
- She fitted Latrice Royale's plastic look for All Stars 4.
- She appeared in Manila Luzon's music videos for "Go Fish" and "Gay Man."