"Louisianna Purchase" is a portmanteau of Louisiana Purchase (the acquisition of the territory of Louisiana by the United States from France in 1803), and the female name "Anna". The name was chosen since Purchase is from Louisiana, and this respective state purchase was the cheapest the USA ever made.
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 7, 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
|Extermination Reenactment:||Drowned in a bobbing |
for apples bucket
Dragula Season 3
- "I didn't need to win a trip because I can afford my own vacations."
- "It was a gift from Satan herself." (referring to Episode 2's main challenge)
- "You're fucking magic, bitch, and you know what? If you don't fit in this box - fuck it! You are amazing, baby." (To Yovska)
- "Maddelynn's outfit is a bodysuit with a cape, groundbreaking."
- Louisianna Purchase worked as a visual artist, and also played in a band for 8 years.
- Purchase drew inspiration from artists like Leigh Bowery, Vampira, Dita Von Teese, as well as a lot of musicians, visual art, and vintage stuff.
- At 42, she is the oldest Season 3 contestant.
- When she was a teenager, she had Lyme Disease.
- She is the first contestant to faint during an extermination.
- She is the first Season 3 contestant not to be exterminated in her floor show look.
- She has the most high placements in Dragula, with five high placements.
- She was not exterminated in her floorshow costume.