|Season Competed||Season 4|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times Placed High||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed Low||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 4|
Madame was eliminated in Episode 4, Queens Behind Bars. She was in the bottom two alongside Milan, and was out lip-synced.
Drag Name Origin
Madame was a character from a Telemundo soap opera in the 80s performed by a Puerto Rican actress who was friends with her family. The character was the villain and the head of a whore house. She always wanted to be a mistress of mischief. Queer is from her favorite TV show, Queer as Folk, and it also has a double meaning. Queer is another word for gay and it also means weird. She wanted a name that did not project a faithful female image but rather a man that dresses up like one. La was added later to make it sound more beautiful in French.
- "Are we talking about beavers or...EEEWWWWWW!"
- "Boink Boink!" (in the wrestling challenge as Madame LaCrush)
- "Oh my gosh, I feel so great! I certainly actually proved them wrong about picking me last!"
- "I didn't care that Phi Phi didn't pick me, I didn't care about that....I did care about YOU not picking me!"
- "Finally! I'm not gonna get picked last!!!!"
- "I just wanna pee on the floor and start doing flip flops!"
- "My ankle went *click*!"
Season 4 Looks
- Madame LaQueer is the drag mother of Season 5 contestant Lineysha Sparx. Upon Lineysha placing ninth on Season 5, Madame LaQueer became the first drag mother to place lower than their drag daughter, later to be joined by the likes of Dax ExclamationPoint, Asia O'Hara and Honey Davenport.
- LaQueer also has at least 15 other drag daughters.
- She has been doing drag since 2000.
- She is tied with Mayhem Miller and Scarlet Envy as the second lowest placing queen to win a challenge (10th place). The lowest placing queen to win a challenge is Asttina Mandella (11th place), though she would technically be 10th place had Joe Black not returned.
- She also has the second shortest run of any queen to win a challenge (4 episodes), first being Asttina Mandella (3 episodes).
- Coincidentally, she and Scarlet Envy both had a win in the second episode of their season, and it was a conjoined win.
- She is the first queen with the name Madame.
- She shares a birthday with Ivy Winters, October 5th.
- She is a libra.
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam (Disqualified) • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales