Drag Name Origin
She took inspiration from the Alice in Wonderland stories when coming up with her drag name.
|Seasons Competed:||DRH 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times Placed High:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed Low:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
- "Nou meiden, dat zit wel snor." ("Well girls, this is a moustache." ) (entrance quote)
- "Mijn drag persona is super fierce; raar, madness, vrouwelijk maar ook een tintje mannelijk." ("My drag persona is super fierce; weird, madess, feminine but also a hint of masculine.")
- "Wat een lelijk ding." ("What an ugly thing.") (regarding the participation ribbon)
"Nou meiden, het was een harige... situatie! De ballen! (Ik heb voor iedereen een briefje geschreven) Lots of love, Madame Madness" ("Well girls, it was a hairy... situation! See ya! (I wrote everyone a letter) Lots of love, Madame Madness")
- Madame Madness is the first bearded queen to compete in the Drag Race franchise.
- Madame Madness is the mother of the drag house "Maison Madness".
- Her Drag Mother is Salem Reed, a very popular Dutch drag queen.
- Madame Madness started doing drag when she hosted a gender-bending themed party for her friends in 2017.
- In her entrance quote, Madame uses the phrase "dat zit wel snor" (meaning something is good), a Dutch idiom she uses to reference to her being a bearded queen. ("snor" means moustache in Dutch)
- Madame fell down during Fred's walk-in during episode 1.
- Madame turned 24 during filming (episode 4).
- She is the seventh contestant to be elimated in a lip-sync with more than two contestants that is not a lip-sync for the crown, following Petchra, Kandy Zyanide, Genie, Bandit and Vanda Miss Joaquim from Drag Race Thailand and the other being Honey Davenport from RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 11).
- She was going to portray Conchita Wurst in the Snatch Game.
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
|Envy Peru • Janey Jacké • Ma'Ma Queen • Miss Abby OMG • 5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|