The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
She took inspiration from the Alice in Wonderland stories when coming up with her drag name.
|Seasons Competed:||DRH 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times Placed High:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed Low:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
- "Nou meiden, dat zit wel snor." (entrance quote)
- "Mijn drag persona is super fierce; raar, madness, vrouwelijk maar ook een tintje mannelijk."
- "Wat een lelijk ding." (regarding the participation ribbon)
"Nou meiden, het was een harige... situatie! De ballen! (Ik heb voor iedereen een briefje geschreven) Lots of love, Madame Madness"
- Madame Madness is the second bearded queen to compete in the Drag Race franchise, after Marie Laveau.
- Madame Madness is the mother of the drag house "Maison Madness".
- Her Drag Mother is Salem Reed, a very popular Dutch drag queen.
- Madame Madness started doing drag when she hosted a gender-bending themed party for her friends in 2017.
- In her entrance quote, Madame uses the phrase "dat zit wel snor" (meaning something is good), a Dutch idiom she uses to reference to her being a bearded queen. ("snor" means moustache in Dutch)
- Madame fell down during Fred's walk-in during episode 1.
- Madame turned 24 during filming (episode 4).
- She is the seventh contestant to be eliminated in a lip-sync with more than two contestants that is not a lip-sync for the crown, following Petchra, Kandy Zyanide, Genie, Bandit and Vanda Miss Joaquim from Drag Race Thailand and the other being Honey Davenport from RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 11).
- She was going to portray Conchita Wurst in the Snatch Game.
- Much like her Season 1 sister Patty Pam-Pam, Madame Madness was eliminated on her birthday.
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
- Drag Race Holland (Season 1), as contestant, placed 7th. (2020)
- JINEK (2020)
- Pruikentijd: The Reunion (2020)
- Barber Stories (2019)
|5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.