The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Maddelynn Hatter is a reference to the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
Times in Bottom:
|3 (Eps. 3, 4, 6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
|Extermination Reenactment:||Decapitated in an|
- "She knows English. Yovska knows English. She's Canadian not stupid."
- "I need you to stop being a fucking cunt." (to Yovska)
- "Let’s make some good fucking TV! ” (In response to producers in talking about the extermination challenge.)
- "Fuck the big picture, Clint.” (In response to producers in talking about the extermination challenge.)
- "Are you fucking kidding me?" (After discovering what her extermination challenge on Episode 4 was.)
- "This is gonna destroy me, this is gonna destroy my career."
- "Fuck that bitch, fuck that winning, bitch."
- Maddelynn Hatter is the drag mother of Season 2 contestant Victoria Elizabeth Black, and the drag grandmother of fellow Season 3 contestant Dollya Black.
- Maddelynn is the only contestant who did not use the fan during Episode 2‘s floorshow. She would have been in the bottom for not following the criteria, but her performance saved herself from being in the bottom.
- She, however, was put in the bottom in Episode 4 despite not performing the worst after Dollya Black, who should have been up for the extermination, but used the Key of Life and Death to save herself.
- In Episode 6 when Milly Shapiro was one of the guest judges, Maddelynn’s extermination reenactment is a reference to Shapiro's role of Charlie Graham from Hereditary who is also decapitated in an automobile accident.
Dragula S3 Looks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.