The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
La Más Draga
|Season Competed||La Más Draga Season 1||Love For The Arts (Season 1)|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 7|
- Her drag-name was inspired by mexican rich girls called "Margot" but she thought "Margaret" was prettier.
- Margaret's last name means "and that's it" and it came from her Instagram account.
- Margaret was drag-married with Gvajardo.
- Margaret is the drag mother of season 2 contestants Soro Nasty and Amelia Waldorf.
- Margaret is known for wearing flip flops or chanclitas so her brand is related to it.
- Some of her backstage scenes were re-filmed at her request.
- Margaret thought she would be the first eliminated so she hid a heart of foami in her chest that would pop with confetti.
- At the Quinceañera runway Margaret was saying: "¡Ese no es el coche que quería papá! ¡Los odio, arruinan mi vida!"
- Margaret took three days to make her Alebrije look, putting the three thousand skewers by hand.
- She is most followed contestant online of the show.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.