The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Her drag name was inspired by typical Mexican rich girls called "Margot", but she thought "Margaret" sounded prettier. While "Y Ya" means "and that's it", and it came from her Instagram account.
|Season Competed:||LMD 1||LFTA 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)||N/A|
|Times Placed High:||2 (Eps. 1, 3)|
|Times Placed Low:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 5)||3 (Ep 3, 5, 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 7||Episode 8|
- Margaret used to be drag-married with Gvajardo.
- Margaret is the drag mother of Season 2 contestants Soro Nasty and Amelia Waldorf, and Season 3 contestants Yayoi Bowery and Memo Reyri.
- Margaret is known for wearing flip flops (in Spanish "chanclitas"), which are part of her brand.
- Some of her backstage scenes were re-filmed at her request.
- Margaret thought she would be the first eliminated so she hid in her episode 1 look a heart of foam on her chest that would pop with confetti.
- On the Quinceañera runway Margaret was saying: ¡Ese no es el coche que quería, papá! ¡Los odio, arruinan mi vida!"
- Margaret took three days to make her Alebrije look, putting the three thousand skewers by hand.
- On the 21st of September 2020, Margaret announced that she would be making a series of videos explaining each episode of La Más Draga to non-Spanish speakers, starting with the (at the time) curretly airing third season. Margaret also invited various guest, most of which were RuPaul's Drag Race or The Boulet Brothers' Dragula alumni, these were:
- Crystal Methyd, on Episode 1 – "La Más Suertuda";
- The Vixen, on Episode 3 – "La Más Fichera";
- Vander Von Odd, on Episode 4 – "La Más Chespirito";
- Gvajardo, on Episode 5 – "La Más Famosa";
- Yovska, on Episode 6 – "La Más Legendaria";
- Trinity The Tuck, on Episode 7 – "La Más Bella Señorita México";
- Laila McQueen, on Episode 8 – "La Más Buchona";
- Denali, on Episode 10 – "La Gran Final".
House of Y Ya
|Amelia||Memo Reyri||Soro Nasty||Yayoi Bowery|
La Más Draga 1 Looks
El Chou Para Llevar
Love For The Arts 1 Looks
|Deborah La Grande|
|2nd, 3rd & 4th: Bárbara Durango, Eva Blunt & Margaret Y Ya|
|5th: Lana • 6th: Debra Men (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Cordelia Durango|
|Letal • Johnny Carmona • Lorena Herrera • Yari Mejía|
|Dadvian Esparza Rios (Veneno)|
|2nd & 3rd: Carmen Monoxide & Lesley Wolf|
|4th: Margaret Y Ya • 5th: Kat Wilderness (Quit) • 6th: Sam Star • 7th: Kylee O'Hara Fatale (Class Clown) • 8th: Zodi • 9th: Erica Chanel • 10th: Spikey Van Dykey (Quit)|
|Trinity The Tuck|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.