Maya B'Haro (sometimes also romanized as Maya BeHaro, Maya Beharo, Maya Behalo, Maya B'Halo or Maya BeHalo) is the stage name of Chairath Dhammakirati (TH: ชัยรัตน์ ธรรมกิรติ), a contestant from the second season of Drag Race Thailand where she was voted Miss Congeniality by her fellow contestants.
Drag Race Thailand
|Season Competed||Season 2|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 3)|
|Runway Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 3)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 5|
- Maya is one of two queens to win the mini-challenge, main challenge and runway challenge in a single episode, preceded by Année Maywong.
- During Episode 3, Art Arya incorrectly stated that Maya was the first to achieve this.
- She is currently the lowest placing Miss Congeniality taking the spot from America's Cynthia Lee Fontaine who placed 10th.
- This is due to two contestants that were eliminated the prior episode and the episode she was eliminated returning.
- In that matter, she was originally 9th/10th in ranking prior to episode 9.
- She was the first queen to integrate fire into her runway.
DRT Season 2 Looks
4th & 5th: Bandit & Vanda Miss Joaquim • 6th: Srimala • 7th: Tormai • 8th: Genie • 9th: Miss Gimhuay (Disqualified) • 10th: Mocha Diva • 11th: Maya B'Haro (Miss Congeniality) • 12th: Katy Killer • 13th: Silver Sonic • 14th: M Stranger Fox