Milk's biography via her website reads:
"MILK is the creation of Sandra Sassypants aka Daniel Donigan. This is the story of his/her life.
Dan grew up in Syracuse, NY. Holla, 315! He has a mommy and a daddy... and two really hot brothers. They like pussy. Sorry, gays.
Dan went to Catholic school and was an altar boy. He was never touched by an angel, thankfully.
He was a competitive figure skater, for like, ever.
Dan joined the Marc Jacobs International family in 2009. He loves clothes, like any teenage girl. Duh. He was the Merchandising Manager at Marc Jacobs in NYC. MILK can be seen tackling models at every "Marc" runway show.
Dan breast-formed a drag group called "The Dairy Queens" which is cream-based on the East Coast. The members are MILK, Skim Burley (MILK's Drag Daughter), Yoohoo, Linda Lakes, & Juggz.
MILK owes much of her success to New York Nightlife Mogul Susanne Bartsch. Susanne discovered MILK & The Dairy Queens at her party at ON TOP: LeBain. She loved these bitches and has been promoting them ever since.
Dan lives in NYC's 'Curry Hill' with his boyfriend James Whiteside, who is a Principal Dancer in American Ballet Theatre and pop performer JBDUBS. Whiteside also performs as Yoohoo (a member of The Dairy Queens). That bitch busy. And with their cat #MsBit.
Thanks for reading this bio, even though you probably didn't.
Thanks for it."
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 6||All Stars 3|
|Ranking:||9th Place||9th Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)||0|
|Times Placed High||2 (Eps. 2, 3)||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0||0|
|Times Placed Low||1 (Ep. 5)||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 6)||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 6||Episode 3|
"Milk! She does a body good, gurl"
All Stars 3
"I... Just farted."
- "We're all just a bunch of clowns, aren't we?"
- "Can I get my phone back?" (Upon elimination Season 6, Episode 6.)
- "It's milkin' time!"
- "Shush Valentina“
- "Is she gonna jump from there?"
- "Hit the children? Did she just say that? [...] Touch the children!?"
- "I was in character the entire time and to be standing on that stage and not *sniff* not be commended for it, it’s stupid. I was in 8 of the 10 numbers and I did the goddamn thing, I was so excited to get up there and hear what they thought of my performance and what they thought of my RuDemption look because in Season 6, all they wanted to see was glamour, I can assume that that’s what they think, but I want them to congratulate me."
- ”I did not see this coming.... at all!”
- ”I would’ve picked Thorgy to stay”
"It's Milkin' time! ♡ you girls! Big + scary forever (drawing of cow udders)"
All Stars 3
"Love U Girls. But Ya'll Know this Bogus! Stay Amazing. Milk"
- Milk was inspired to try drag by her long-time boyfriend, James Whiteside, who would do drag with their friends. Milk would later join them to create The Dairy Queens.
- Milk originally auditioned for Season 5 before getting cast on Season 6.
- Milk was the first queen to walk down the runway in boy drag, with the second being Naomi Smalls of All Stars 4 and 3rd being Patty Pam Pam on drag race Holland episode 1
- Milk inspired a challenge with her look from Season 6, Episode 2. She was assigned to create a toga party dress. For this look Milk wore a long white chin beard, being the first queen in RuPaul's Drag Race herstory to have a beard in a runway. She inspired Season 7 's Episode 3 runway, "Bearded and Beautiful".
- Milk had a series on WOWPresent’s YouTube channel called Milk’s LegenDAIRY Looks. To coincide with her return on All Stars 3, the series was brought back.
- She has also made appearances on popular WOWPresents series like Be$ties for Cash, Drag Queens Read Mean Tweets, and What Are You Into? with Chi Chi Devayne.
- In 2016, Milk became a model for Marc Jacobs after previously being an associate at one of his stores and forming a close friendship with him.
- Milk became the New Face of Madonna’s MDNA Skincare Line.
- Milk is one of four queens who achieved the same ranking in two different seasons. The others are Raven, Cynthia Lee Fontaine & Valentina.
- Milk originally placed 8th on All Stars 3, until Morgan McMichaels was brought back into the competition, moving her into 9th place.
- She is the drag mother of actor and Drag Race super fan Nico Tortorella.
- Milk (as well as Gia Gunn) are the only Season 6 queens who did not quit their All-Stars seasons.
- Milk's All Stars 3 promo look photo was heavily edited to make the body suit look better, as the original is said to be deflated.
- Milk is one of the 7 queens to compete on more than one season, but only lip-sync once, the other six being Nina Flowers, Thorgy Thor, Pandora Boxx, Ongina, Blair St. Clair and Mariah Paris Balenciaga.
All Stars 3
4th: Darienne Lake • 5th: BenDeLaCreme (Miss Congeniality) • 6th Joslyn Fox • 7th: Trinity K. Bonet • 8th: Laganja Estranja • 9th: Milk • 10th: Gia Gunn • 11th: April Carrión • 12th: Vivacious • 13th & 14th: Kelly Mantle & Magnolia Crawford
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales • Miles Davis Moody • Simon Sherry-Wood
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|