She was popular among fans and was considered to be a possible front-runner during Season 7, eventually placing 7th after losing to Pearl in a lip-sync. After Miss Fame was eliminated, she dropped her single "Rubber Doll", available on iTunes and Amazon.
|Main Challenges Won||0|
|Mini Challenges Won||0|
|Times in Bottom||1 (ep. 9)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 9|
Drag Name Origin
After reading The Secret, which talks about the law of attraction, she wanted to set her intentions for greatness and attract success. Wanting a name that was both feminine and powerful, she came up with Fame Fatale (a play on the phrase "Femme Fatale." Shortly after Britney Spears used the same phrase for the title of her 2011 album, Miss Fame decided to change her name.
"Greetings Earth Queens, I come in peace."
"Continue to inspire. You are incredible! I love you. FAME."
- "Some of our aspirations are not to be at the club for the rest of our career!"
- "I love chickens, they're my favorite animals." (10 min long speech about the wonder that is chickens)
- "Take my hand I wanna touch your *&@%."
- "Did the judges get it right? *long pause* Maybe not."
- "Katya, now you get to increase your hooking fee. Thank you, Rupaul's Drag Race!"
- "Why did you bring that TRAMP back?"
- "How's your head?" (RuPaul to Miss Fame)
- "Hasn't had any complaints! I got it!" (Miss Fame to RuPaul)
- "I wish I could cry but, god damn botox got me every time! Other than that, I'd like to thank Mexico for the tapeworm that snatched my body, and the man upstairs. Thank you so much for the light, I look great!"
- "You're loved, you're love"
- "The cosmic queen departs."
- Miss Fame grew up on a chicken farm, and chickens are her favorite animals. She came second in a
cawing competition as a child.
- She has a tattoo of a chicken on her arm.
- She is renowned for her make-up artistry, and has since toured around the world displaying her talent in the "Painted by Fame" tour.
- There was a recurring gag on the show whereby she was asked "How's your head?" by RuPaul, not understanding the double entendre behind it. Eventually, in the conjoined twins challenge, she replied with the usual and customary answer to the joke, "I haven't had any complaints!"
- Miss Fame identifies as genderfluid.
- Miss Fame has the webseries: "Painted by Fame" it's a show were she does the makeup of other drag queens.
- Miss Fame has grown into a model and makeup artist for big brands like Marc Jacobs and Sleek make up and does this both in and out of drag.
- On December 7, 2018, Miss Fame reached 1 million followers on Instagram. She is the 15th Drag Race alumni and fifth Season 7 queen to reach this milestone.
4th: Kennedy Davenport • 5th: Katya (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Trixie Mattel • 7th: Miss Fame • 8th: Jaidynn Diore Fierce • 9th: Max • 10th: Kandy Ho • 11th: Mrs. Kasha Davis • 12th: Jasmine Masters • 13th: Sasha Belle • 14th: Tempest DuJour
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg