|This article contains quotes in the wrong language
You can help RuPaul's Drag Race Wiki by researching the original quote in its native language.
Miss Gimhuay (TH: มิส กิมฮวย; sometimes also romanized as Miss Gim Huay, Miss Kimhuay or Miss Kim Huay) is the stage name of Warit "First" Kesmanee (TH: วริทธิ์ "เฟิร์ส" เกษมณี), a contestant from the second season of Drag Race Thailand.
Drag Name Origin
Warit personally cherishes his background, and wanted to find the name that sounded Chinese. He chose 'Gim Huay' (金花) as it played with a Thai slang 'Golden Flower' (ดอกทอง) that means 'whore' or 'slut'. 
|Season Competed:||Thailand Season 2|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Runway Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
Drag Race Thailand Season 2
- "Hello guys, my name is Miss Gimhuay!" (entrance quote)
- "Sea Iguana Bitch![wrong language]" (referring to Kana Warrior)
- "I'm walking like I'm doing a fashion runway for my high school recycle fashion show. Back then, I thought I was sickening but now I just look sick in the head.[wrong language]"
- Miss Gimhuay is the second plus-sized queen of Chinese background in Drag Race Thailand after Natalia Pliacam from Season 1.
- She is the second queen in Drag Race Herstory to be disqualified, following Willam from Season 4 of the main series. Miss Gimhuay was disqualified from the competition due to bringing in props for the runway on the fifth episode that were not originally in the Werkroom, which was a violation of the rules of the competition. She was then followed by Sherry Pie of Season 12.
- During the episode of her disqualification, Gimhuay explains that she brought parts for the scooter she rode in the previous episode to the Werkroom but had to take it off set to build. Because of this, it was considered an "outside prop."
- In an interview with Mera Mangle, Pangina Heals implied that Miss Gimhuay wasn't the only queen to break this rule, but the only one to get caught and punished.
- In the same interview, Pangina also implied that if Gimhuay did not get disqualified, she may have made it to the finale and possibly won, due to her solo finale performance that she did not get to execute being winner-worthy.
- Warit is a cast in a Thai Romantic Comedy series, My Sassy Girl.
- Miss Gimhuay, along with Srimala, competed in the pageant named "Miss ACDC" representing Hong Kong finishing 5th place.
Drag Race Thailand Season 2
Drag Race Thailand Season 2 Looks
|Runners-Up||2nd & 3rd: Kana Warrior & Kandy Zyanide (Drag Pop Star)|
|Other Queens||4th & 5th: Bandit & Vanda Miss Joaquim • 6th: Srimala • 7th: Tormai • 8th: Genie • 9th: Miss Gimhuay (Disqualified) • 10th: Mocha Diva • 11th: Maya B'Haro (Miss Congeniality) • 12th: Katy Killer • 13th: Silver Sonic • 14th: M Stranger Fox|
|Judges||Art Arya • Pangina Heals|
- (TH) / เปิดโปรไฟล์ 14 Drag Artists สุดแซ่บ DRAG RACE THAILAND SEASON 2 กลับมาเริ่ดต่อไม่รอแล้วนะ! | Positioning - January 16, 2019
- Pangina Heals Tells All!
- (TH) / รับประกันความฮา!! ส่องคาแรคเตอร์นักแสดง My Sassy Girl ยัยตัวร้ายกับนายกระจั๊วะ ซีรีส์คอมเมดี้ที่คุณห้ามพลาด | trueID - September 13, 2021
- มงลง MISS ACDC 2019 | Miss ACDC 2019 Crowning