Miss Gimhuay (มิสกิมฮวย) is the stage name of Warit Kesmanee (TH: วริทธิ์ เกษมณี), a contestant from the second season of Drag Race Thailand.
"Hello guys, my name is Miss Gimhuay!"
Drag Name Origin
Gim (金 - gim) means 'gold', and Huay (花 - huê) means 'flower' in Teochew, a dialect of Chinese. He plays with the word 'Golden Flower' (ดอกทอง - dok thong) in Thai means 'whore' or 'slut', and translate it to Chinese to represent his cultural background.
Drag Race Thailand (Season Two)
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Runway Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
- Sea Iguana Bitch! (refering to Kana Warrior)
- Miss Gimhuay is the second plus-sized queen of Chinese background in Drag Race Thailand after Natalia Pliacam from Season 1.
- She is the second queen in Drag Race Herstory to be disqualified, following Willam from Season 4 of the main series.
- However, unlike Willam, Miss Gimhuay did not intentionally try to get disqualified
- Coincidentally, both queens originally placed 7th in their respective seasons (in Gimhuay's case, she later placed 9th because two queens previously eliminated before her returned to the competition in episode 8)
- She was disqualified because she brought props that weren't allowed.
- Gim's Instagram