Miss Gimhuay (มิสกิมฮวย) is the stage name of Warit Kesmanee (TH: วริทธิ์ เกษมณี), a contestant from the second season of Drag Race Thailand.
"Hello guys, my name is Miss Gimhuay!"
Drag Name Origin
Gim (金 - gim) means 'gold', and Huay (花 - huê) means 'flower' in Teochew, a dialect of Chinese. He plays with the word 'Golden Flower' (ดอกทอง - dok thong) in Thai means 'whore' or 'slut', and translate it to Chinese to represent his cultural background.
Drag Race Thailand (Season Two)
|Season Competed||Season 2|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Runway Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
- "Sea Iguana Bitch!" (referring to Kana Warrior)
- "I'm walking like I'm doing a fashion runway for my high school recycle fashion show. Back then, I thought I was sickening but now I just look sick in the head."
- Miss Gimhuay is the second plus-sized queen of Chinese background in Drag Race Thailand after Natalia Pliacam from Season 1.
- She is the second queen in Drag Race Herstory to be disqualified, following Willam from Season 4 of the main series. Miss Gimhuay was disqualified from the competition due to bringing in props for the runway on the fifth episode that were not originally in the Werkroom, which was a violation of the rules of the competition. She was then followed by Sherry Pie of Season 12.
- Coincidentally, both Willam and Gimhuay originally placed 7th in their respective seasons (in Gimhuay's case, she later placed 9th because two queens previously eliminated before her returned to the competition in episode 8)