- 1 Name Origin
- 2 RuPaul's Drag Race
- 3 Entrance Quote
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Farewell Message
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 Filmography
- 10 Discography
- 11 Social Media
- 12 Navigation
Miz Cracker's original name was Brianna Cracker, a play on "brie on a cracker", her favorite snack. However, she said it was too much and shortened it to just Miz Cracker.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10||All Stars 5|
|Ranking:||5th Place||2nd/3rd Place|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 10)||3 (Eps. 4, 6, 7)|
|Times Placed High||4 (Eps. 1, 2, 4, 5)||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times Placed Low||2 (Eps. 6, 9)||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 11)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0||0|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 11||Episode 8|
"OKAY, IT'S TIME FOR DINNERRR!"
All Stars 5
"AND, CRACKTION! ooooh....”
- "OKAY KATELYN, IT'S TIME FOR DINNERR!"
- "That’s Miz Cracker, spelt like the snack and the racial slur."
- "And I'm disgusting."
- "There are no accidents in fisting."
- "I live in Harlem, so people call me by name all the time."
- "I'm thin, white and salty. And that's what makes me a cracker."
- "If it's thin, white and salty. It’s probably a cracker."
- "I'm here to show people the Cracker brand: stupid."
- "I'm a Jewish Barbie on bath salts."
- "Come for the face, stay for the crazy."
- "Drag... IS a contact sport."
- "I taste like your best afternoon, April 24th." (referring to herself as a chocolate bar on Season 10)
- "DILL with it!" (as "Dr. Dill" on Season 10, Episode 5)
- "I'm not only dressed as a pickle... I am a pickle." (as "Dr. Dill" on Season 10, Episode 5)
- "CHOCOLATE JUDD!" (referring to Mayhem Miller vs. Monét X Change lip-sync)
- "This is flat and a little cold. So I want to say Aquaria."
- "She opened the oatmeal container, pulled out all of the oats individually and felt them all."
- "Cher, cockroaches, CRACKER DAMN IT! BAM!" (upon being eliminated on Season 10)
- "I feel completely crushed right now"
- "Aquaria, bring home the crown. Monét, it's time for sundaes." (on Episode 11's "Untucked")
- (About Bob The Drag Queen) "She's funny, I'm funny lookin', we keep funny in the family."
- "NOT NEXT TIME BITCH!" (to Asia O'Hara)
All Stars 5
- "Guess who's crack in the house, girl! My name is Miz Cracker and I am 35...pounds heavier than I was on Season 10."
- "She's always looking wet." (to Blair St. Clair)
- "So I think we're done here."
- "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK." (About the season's twist)
- "Oh my goodness...I'll surely save you if you're in the bottom."
- "Girl, there is beef between India and Derrick and everyone is eating it!"
- "I feel...I should've brought in some White-Out."
- "I am not ready for the Alexis shark attack."
- "You can slay it and get Manil-ed" (A refrence to Manila Luzon getting controversially eliminated by Naomi Smalls)
- "♪ Sylvester Stallone. He played a boxer so he moves around my ring just fine, when things get Rocky I'm like 'please release the Rocky IX'. Let me pick the speed up, the man is my creed, make me wanna play Rambo till I can't pick my feet up ♪" (verse in "I'm In Love")
- "You want Jewish princess? I am giving it to you."
- "You wanna fiddle around on the roof? This whore is ready, darling!"
- "I have gone down, and I know you're going down too, *whispers* if we play our cards right."
- (whispers) "Let your butterfly flap a little more for me, love."
- "All this proves is that I taught her the key elements of drag. Charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and also photoshop."
- "No one's been to your show in years! When Lady Gaga said there could be 100 people in a room, you were shocked!"
- "Hello! I'm RuPaul's second cousin, twice removed... by court order."
- "My name is Joslyn Opal Rose, but the family just calls me, 'She's got a lotta nerve showing her face around here after all these years.'"
- "For the backyard fish fry, I brought my world famous... things I could find at the gas station!"
- "My doctor just told me that Ru isn't just my second cousin, she's my perfect match! And I could really use a kidney right now!"
- "I guess I'm like Shea Couleé's music because nobody listens to me".
- "I am against body shaming because I was a chubby kid and I know what it can do to people, you know? IT WORKS!"
- "♪ Makin' haters eat it like "time for dinner" mad 'cause your man wants an All Stars winner, the Jew you passed over is the chosen lady, shvitzing on a track with Juju and Shea-dy. Huh? Where are the jokes? The joke is that you coming for my girls, when you broke. To all the fans who love us, you're what we live for. See you on the clap back world tour! ♪" (Verse in "Clapback")
"KNOW YOURSELF M"
- Miz Cracker has been doing drag since 2011.
- Cracker's drag mother is Season 8 Winner Bob The Drag Queen, making fellow Season 10 contestant Monét X Change (who's also one of the "All Stars 4" Winners) her drag aunt.
- She has a YouTube channel with a series called "Review with A Jew", where she comedically reviews episodes of "RuPaul's Drag Race."
- She got Sasha Velour her 1st booking in Manhattan.
- She has a black belt and a national gold medal in karate.
- She can speak Wolof, a West African language commonly spoken in Senegal, Gambia, and Mauritania, as well as some French.
- She has a best friend named Katelyn May, which is the origin of her catchphrase "Okay Katelyn, time for dinner!"
- She is often confused with Aquaria in the New York drag scene.
- Shortly before she left for "RuPaul's Drag Race", she broke a toe.
- She is tied with Yara Sofia and Crystal Methyd for the latest 1st main challenge win out of many contestants, all three winning their 1st challenge in their 10th episode on the show.
- She is tied with Nina West, Crystal Methyd, and Silky Nutmeg Ganache for the longest run without having to lip-sync for her life, competing in 11 episodes before her first time in the bottom 2.
- She is the only contestant to win the makeover challenge and not make it to the finale.
- She is the contestant who lasted the longest before being eliminated on her 1st lipsync, just one week before the finale.
- She is the first contestant to get eliminated on her 1st lip-sync, while against someone who was lip-syncing for the 3rd time.
- She lip-synced alongside Bebe Zahara Benet during the Season 10 finale.
- Miz Cracker has her own WowPresents show called Jewtorials.
- She was asked to be on All Stars 4, but declined in order to travel. She then went on to compete on All Stars 5.
- Along with Kim Chi, Miz Cracker is the second Drag Queen that has ever appeared on a Super Bowl Commercial, a Sabra Hummus commercial, after Monet X Change appeared in a Pepsi commercial.
- On March 15, 2020, Miz Cracker reached 1 million followers on Instagram becoming the third queen from Season 10 to do so and the 28th queen from Drag Race to do so.
- On June 23, 2020, Miz Cracker released a full version of She's a Woman, her song from the All Star Variety Show. Season 12 contestant Jan appeared in the video.
- For her lipsync against Morgan McMichaels in All Stars 5, Cracker borrowed her wig from fellow-contestant Blair St. Clair.
- She is the only All Stars 5 contestant to receive no elimination votes, i.e. her lipstick was never picked by the other queens.
- Miz Cracker, Detox, BenDeLaCreme and Manila Luzon are the only queens to get all three types of wins on an All Stars season: win both the challenge and the lipsync, win the challenge but lose the lipsync, and have a winning tie.
Season 10 Looks
All Stars 5 Looks
All Stars 5
- RuPaul's Drag Race, on All Stars 5 as contestant. (2020)
- RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 10 as contestant. (2018)
- Miz Cracker's Review with a Jew - Host
- Untucked, on All Stars 5 as herself/contestant. (2020)
- Untucked, on Season 10 as herself/contestant. (2018)
- "She's A Woman (On Top Of The World)" by Herself. (2020)
- "Clapback" by RuPaul ft. All Stars 5 Top Three Queens. (2020)
|2nd & 3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|
|2nd & 3rd: Jujubee & Miz Cracker|
|4th: Blair St. Clair • 5th: Alexis Mateo • 6th: India Ferrah • 7th: Mayhem Miller • 8th: Mariah Paris Balenciaga • 9th: Ongina • 10th: Derrick Barry|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|