Miz Cracker's original name was Brianna Cracker, a play on "brie on a cracker", her favorite snack. However, she said it was too much and shortened it.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 10)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 11)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 11|
"OKAY, IT'S TIME FOR DINNERRR!"
- "OKAY KATELYN, IT'S TIME FOR DINNERR!"
- "That’s Miz Cracker, spelt like the snack and the racial slur."
- "And I'm disgusting."
- "There are no accidents in fisting."
- "I live in Harlem, so people call me by name all the time."
- "I'm thin, white and salty. And that's what makes me a cracker."
- "If it's thin, white and salty. It’s probably a cracker."
- "I'm here to show people the Cracker brand: stupid."
- "I'm a Jewish Barbie on bath salts."
- "Come for the face, stay for the crazy."
- "Drag... IS a contact sport."
- "I taste like your best afternoon, April 24th." (referring to herself as a chocolate bar on Season 10)
- "DILL with it!" (as "Dr. Dill" on Season 10, Episode 5)
- "I'm not only dressed as a pickle... I am a pickle." (as "Dr. Dill" on Season 10, Episode 5)
- "CHOCOLATE JUDD!" (referring to Mayhem Miller vs. Monét X Change lip-sync)
- "This is flat and a little cold. So I want to say Aquaria."
- " Shablam!"
- "She opened the oatmeal container, pulled out all of the oats individually and felt them all."
- "Cher, cockroaches, CRACKER DAMN IT!" (upon being eliminated on Season 10)
- "Aquaria, bring home the crown. Monét, it's time for sundaes." (on Episode 11's "Untucked")
"KNOW YOURSELF M"
- Miz Cracker has been doing drag since 2011.
- Cracker's drag mother is Season 8 winner Bob The Drag Queen, making fellow Season 10 contestant Monét X Change (who's also one of the "All Stars 4" winners) her drag aunt.
- She has a YouTube channel with a series called " Review with A Jew", where she comedically reviews episodes of " RuPaul's Drag Race."
- She got Sasha Velour her 1st booking in Manhattan.
- She has a black belt and a national gold medal in karate.
- She can speak Wolof, a West African language commonly spoken in Senegal, Gambia, and Mauritania, as well as some French.
- She has a best friend/manager named Katelyn May, which is the origin of her signature "Okay Katelyn, time for dinner!"
- She's often confused with Aquaria in the New York drag scene.
- Shortly before she left for " RuPaul's Drag Race", she broke a toe.
- She and Yara Sofia are tied for the latest 1st main challenge win out of many contestants, both winning their 1st challenge at Episode 10.
- She's the only contestant to win the makeover challenge and not make it to the finale.
- She's the contestant who lasted the longest before being eliminated on her 1st lipsync, just one week before the finale.
- She's the first contestant to get eliminated on her 1st lip-sync, while against someone who was lip-syncing for the 3rd time.
- She lip-synced alongside Bebe Zahara Benet during the Season 10 finale.
- Miz Cracker has her own WoWPresents show called Jewtorials.
- She's rumored to be a contestant on All-Stars 5.
Season 10 Looks
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.