Monique Heart is the stage name of Kevin Richardson, a drag queen, recording artist, and performer who competed on the tenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race where she placed 8th as well as the fourth season of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars where she placed as co-Runner-Up with Naomi Smalls.
"Cat kitty cat cat cat cat. Cat kitty cat cat cow. Bringing you the heart of Season 10, honey. Monique Heart. The face."
All Stars 4
"Honey, the face, the look, the meme. Miss Monique Heart. Reclaiming my time, reclaiming my crown, RuPaul where's my check at?"
Secret Celebrity Drag Race (Episode 4)
"Hello, world. Hello, America. I heard we have some brown-cow-stunning celebrities!"
Drag Name Origin
Her original name was 'Kutahbetch', but her drag sisters did not like the name. Coming up with a new one, they tossed ideas around at a local bar before deciding on her current name, Monique.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10||All Stars 4|
|Ranking:||8th Place||3rd/4th Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 5)||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0||3 (Eps. 1, 4, 9)|
|Times Placed Low||1 (Ep. 2)||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 7)||2 (Eps. 2, 5)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 7||Episode 10|
"Always abide in love & learn your words! Facts are facts"
- "She is gonna gag you, honey. She is- I'm a production!"
- "She is gonna give you the ooh ah ah sensation, honey."
- "What? Safe?! #Bitter"
- "Get woke, shook, I'm awake!"
- "AAH! A SPIDER!!!"
- "I can't, I'm queening out right now!"
- "3, 2, 1, Action."
- "Great. Cut!"
- "America, my face is saying everything you need to know.com"
- "What is done in the dark shall be brought to the light, mother darling, the light's on."
- "Not to cut you off, but to cut you off," (to Mayhem Miller)
- "Lies and fairy tales. Who told you that?" (to Monét X Change)
- "Top of the morning to you."
- "Oh, you decadent chocolate bar you! Succulent!"
- "I mean, what cactus could resist?"
- "I came to this competition with glitter and Jesus! And bitch, I'm making it work, okay!?"
- "The Bible says..."
- "America, if I could cuss in this competition right now and just scream the capital F... America, you'll say it for me right now: one, two, three. Thank you!"
- "Ru dropped little nuggets, and I sure will pick up them little chicken nuggets, honey! Uh, dipping sauce! Hot mustard! *bite*"
- "Brown cow, stunning!"
- "Facts are facts."
- "Monét X Change, girl, you know better to be black using hotel lotion." (during the Reading is Fundamental challenge, Season 10)
- "The heart may leave right now, but it's not gone, it's still beating full of love." (Upon being eliminated, Season 10 episode 7)
- "Girl if I’m in the bottom two because of you, I’m cutting up all your wigs. All of them."
- "America, let the facts be the facts. Vixen handed Aquaria her ass in a gift bag, gift wrapped, there you go, Merry Christmas." (referring to the fight between Vixen and Aquaria in the Werk Room)
- "See! That girl right here! This girl, who's she?" (to Kameron during the Reunion)
- "Hey fish! Keep it pushin'!'" (to Kameron during the Reunion)
- "Point Blank Period."
- ''A little sprinkle over here, a little gliter over there.''
All Stars 4
- "Bitch I'm the first one!" (upon entering the Werkroom, All Stars 4)
- "When Beyoncé walks into the room, you know she's there."
- "Who's the next bitch?"
- "She's flexible!"
- "A black jumpsuit like a leotard? It's not stunning." (referring to Monét X Change's All Stars 4, Werkroom Entrance Look.)
- “Miss Farrah is gorgeous, let’s tell facts. But, America, if you gon’ have your ass out, it’s supposed to look like J. Lo. Not like Mr. Rogers.”
- "Sis, I love you but your crying annoys me." (To Farrah Moan during deliberations)
- "That is fake as fuck dot com!" (to Gia Gunn starting drama in the Werk room)
- "Girl, I love you...but you're safe." (To Valentina during deliberations)
- "Booty Do!"
- "Objectify!" -During Jersey Justice challenge
- "She puts white people on the cake!" (During the Jersey Justice challenge)
- "I love the bitch, but not that much." (referring to Monét X Change)
- "Just like Jesus rose Lazarus, for some reason, He rose these horrible hoes. No."
- "The bitch is delusional. So I hope she gets chopped." (referring to Valentina)
- "Lies. Lies! LIES!" (to Latrice Royale)
- "The goopery!"
- "I'm GOOPING!"
- "Rock, scissors, paper!"
- ”Took some time to love myself, embracing this melanin. And now I thank God for the beauty of my skin. No longer bound by lies and accusations. ‘Cause now that I got love, I’m free inside.” (verse in Everybody Say Love)
- Singer Rihanna has slid into her DMs.
- She is originally from Uniondale (a suburb of Nassau County) in Long Island, New York and moved to Kansas City for college.
- Monique's original Snatch Game character for Season 10 was going to be Tiffany "New York" Pollard (previously done by Naomi Smalls in Season 8) but Monique saw more interest in Maxine Waters instead.
- She is one of two queens to compete on an All Stars season after being eliminated on the Snatch Game episode of her original season. The other is Gia Gunn, who coincidentally is the only queen in herstory to be eliminated on two separate Snatch Games.
- The third queen to achieve this is Mariah Paris Balenciaga.
- She shares the same first boy name as Monét X Change.
- In her first and only lip-sync on her original season she had not memorized the words, due to her staying up all night to make an outfit and not having time.
- She has since redeemed herself in All Stars 4, winning two of four lip syncs and proving herself as a Lip Sync Assassin.
- She sewed most of her outfits for the runway each episode and the spent nights before working on them, this ultimately led to her not knowing the lyrics and losing the lip-sync to The Vixen.
- She was in the music video for the song "Soak It Up" by Monét X Change.
- Monique has Vitiligo, which is a disease that kills the pigment in the skin.
- She lip-synced alongside Jade during the Season 10 finale.
- She was one of the favorites to win Miss Congeniality in Season 10.
- Monique was the first queen to enter The Werk Room in All Stars 4.
- She is the second queen to win the first Main Challenge in an All Stars season without winning a Maxi Challenge in their first season (first being Aja).
- Monique is the fourth queen to win three Maxi Challenges in an All Stars season without winning a Maxi Challenge in their first season, after Shannel, Shangela and Monét X Change.
- Overall, she is is the fourth queen to win challenges in All Stars season without winning a Maxi Challenge in their first season, after Shannel, Aja, and Shangela.
- She is also one of four queens from All Stars 4 to win at least three challenges, along with Manila Luzon, Monét X Change, and Trinity The Tuck.
- Monique is the second queen to be in the top two for the first challenge and be in the bottom two/three for the second challenge on an All Stars season (the first being Tatianna in All Stars 2).
- She released her debut single, "Brown Cow Stunning", along with its music video, on January 4, 2019.
- Her drag sister is one of the contestants on Season 12, Widow Von'Du.
S1ason 10 Looks
All Stars 4 Looks
- Brown Cow Stunning (2019)
- SUKM (KISS ME) (2019)
- Monique's Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Monique Heart on Youtube | Apple Music | Wikipedia | Spotify
|2nd & 3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|
|Monét X Change & Trinity The Tuck|
|3rd & 4th: Monique Heart & Naomi Smalls|
|5th: Latrice Royale • 6th: Manila Luzon • 7th: Valentina • 8th: Gia Gunn • 9th: Farrah Moan • 10th: Jasmine Masters|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|