Morgan McMichaels is the stage name of Thomas White. A local fixture in Southern California's drag circuit, White became a reality television personality when he joined the cast of the Season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
About Morgan McMichaels
Morgan McMichaels is a drag queen from Los Angeles, California.
Morgan McMichaels was known on the show for her punk/rock and roll style drag, her outfits on the runway & her lip-sync and performance skills, and she was also known for her relationship with Raven, being long-time best friends.
Drag Name Origin
Since she is from Scotland, Morgan is from Morgan le Fay, the queen of the fairies in Arthurian legend. Morgan can also be a name for a boy or girl. McMichaels came later from her drag mother Chad Michaels and drag father Adam Magee (Chad’s partner), but she wanted to keep it Scottish so she spelled it as McMichaels.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 2||All Stars 3|
|Ranking:||8th Place||5th Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)||0|
|Times Placed High||0||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 1)||0|
|Times Placed Low||0||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Ep. 4, 5)||2 (Eps. 1, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 5||Episodes 1 & 7|
Morgan McMichaels was eliminated during the 5th episode of Season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
The main challenge was to create a wedding between the queen's male side and female persona, and to create their own bride gowns for the photoshoot and runway presentations.
The queens had to pose for separate pictures, first dressing up as a Groom in a full-on tuxedo, which Morgan put a twist on. He wanted to look separate from the other groom photos, going for a punk-rock look.
Morgan described his groom look as: "He just probably rolled out of bed and threw on a leather jacket and a tie and came to the chapel."
Morgan's bride dress was critiqued as looking too much like a costume, and her bride and groom photo didn't wow the judges.
Therefore, Morgan was sent to the bottom two for a second time, lip-syncing against Sahara Davenport. Sahara's dance moves, and energy during the lip-sync outshined Morgan, and Morgan was sent home.
- "You have no class and no manners" "Exactly, so go fix your hair, go fix your mug" "Honey, you do need to fix your mug" - to Mystique during the fight in Untucked
- "People think that, since I'm pretty, and I'm sexy, that I should just do slutty all the time." - From Episode 1
- "At the end of the day, this is a competition, and I'm out for blood."
- "It's a lip syncing competition, it's not a gymnastics competition." - During the lip sync against Sonique in Episode 4
- "I always laugh, it's a nervous thing I think" - When RuPaul announced her up for elimination on the 5th episode.
- "I look pretty good for a dead bitch." - All Stars 3 entrance
- "RuPaul's bank account is the winner."
Outside the show
- Trixie: "You stage-dived and I have to go after you,"
- Morgan: "But you're also Trixie."
- "There's always one girl, from their season that really, just warms the hearts of the people and you are the same bitch in it as you are out of it and that's what I like about you," (In the Moving Parts cut content)
"all you have to do is DREAM! Love Morgan xoxo"
- Morgan, AKA Thomas White, was born in Scotland to a Scottish Father and an American Mother, and lived in both Scotland and the USA throughout her childhood.
- Morgan's Drag Mother is Season 4 contestant, All Stars Season 1 Winner and Cher impersonator, Chad Michaels.
- Jenna Jameson and Joan Jett inspired Morgan to do drag.
- Morgan's favorite song to perform in drag is "So What" by P!nk, who he impersonated in the Snatch Game.
- One of Morgan's purposes in performing in drag as "P!nk" is to create a platform to support LGBT rights.
- If Morgan wasn't doing drag, Thomas said he probably would have finished school and studied in the medical fields.
- Before moving to Los Angeles, Thomas went to school to become a Immunologist.
- Morgan McMichaels is a professor on RuPaul's Drag U, from Seasons 1, 2 & 3, with fellow Season 2 contestants, Raven, Jujubee, Pandora Boxx & Tyra Sanchez
- Morgan, BenDeLaCreme, Manila Luzon & Latrice Royale (All Stars 1), Roxxxy Andrews (In All Stars 2), Nina Bo'nina Brown and Mayhem Miller are the only queens to win the first challenge of their season and not make it to the final 3.
- Morgan made an appearance in the season premiere of Season 8, helping Ru pick a contestant by random and paying homage to Priscilla, Queen of the Desert before the main challenge.
- In May 2017, fellow contestant Tyra Sanchez falsely (and probably jokingly) reported Morgan's death.
- Morgan released her first single "Why You Mad Tho?" on January 30, 2018, days after the All Stars 3 premiere episode.
- Of the 35 queens who competed in more than one separate season, Morgan holds the record for biggest difference in the first episode ranking, going from winning the first challenge in her first season to going home first in her second one.
- Morgan is the second queen to be eliminated first of their season and return. The first being Naysha Lopez in Season 8.
- Morgan is the third queen to be eliminated twice in an All Stars season, after Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna.
- Morgan revealed on her Facebook that she is bisexual.
- Morgan was on the 13th episode of Germany's Next Top Model season 13.
- Morgan was the first main challenge winner of season 2, winning the main challenge of episode 1, "Gone with the Windows".
- Morgan is the first contestant in series history to win the first main challenge of her season and not place in the top 3.
- Is often referred to by friends as “The Scottish Scandal”.
- She's the first "Lip-Sync Assassin" to perform a lip-sync resulting in a tie.
Season 2 Looks
All Stars 3 Looks
Season 10 Looks
All Stars 5 Looks
Emanuel Palmer • Max "The Body" Philisaire
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|