Natalia Pliacam (sometimes also romanized as Natalia Piarcam) is the stage name of Assadayut Khunviseadpong (TH: อัษฎายุทธ คุณวิเศษพงษ์), a drag performer from Bangkok, Thailand. She won the first season of Drag Race Thailand.
Drag Name Origin
He started doing drag in 2006, when he entered and won the "Miss AC/DC" beauty pageant, that involves creating a persona to a specific country. He chose the United States, and the name Natalia Pliacam comes from Miss Universe 2005 Natalia Glebova and a painkiller brand. The "Pliacam" part of his drag name is also play on words that can be translated to "tired of labia" in English.
|Season Competed:||DRT 1|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 2, 4, 5)|
|Runway Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
DRT Season 1
- "Hello, my name is Natalia Pliacam. I come from Chinatown, Yaowarat, Bankok, Thailand!" (entrance quote)
- Natalia is the first queen on Drag Race Thailand to win the main and the runway challenge in the same episode.
- She is the first queen to win the main challenge and be in the bottom 2 on the same episode.
- Natalia is the first plus-sized queen to win in the Drag Race franchise.
- Coincidentally, both Season 1 winners of Thailand and the U.S. were foreign ancestry. Bebe Zahara Benet is Cameroonian and Natalia is Chinese.
- She is the third queen to win a season while being the oldest of the cast. The first two were Raja and Chad Michaels from America's Drag Race.
DRT Season 1 Looks