- 1 Name Origin
- 2 RuPaul's Drag Race
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Farewell Message
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 Filmography
- 9 Discography
- 10 Social Media
- 11 References
- 12 Navigation
"Nicky" is a short for Nicole and "Doll" is because she has different personalities as the week evolves so she wanted a little bit of versatility to her name.
In the Season 12 trailer, Nicky also reveals that her drag name was inspired by Nicki Minaj.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 12|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 3, 5)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 5|
- "Well, that was a long flight." (entrance quote)
- "Allez on y va!" (French for "let's go!")
- "On est dans la merde." (French for "we are in shit.")
- "Michelle Visage's nightmare has arrived." (towards Crystal Methyd's entrance look)
- "Hummus! Oh my god." (because of a pronunciation correction)
- ♪" N-I-C-K-Y's in town, the new look queen that brings the house down. Watch me prance my way to the crown. Are you ready? A-are you ready? Style and fashion is what I bring to you. And I guarantee you ain't no mauvais goût. From Paris to New York et me voilà. Fasten your seatbelt, enjoy the ride! (Ah!) " ♪ (verse in "I'm That Bitch")
- "Same, same, same, camp, camp, same. Next!"
- "We love you broccoli." (referring to Dahlia Sin upon erasing her farewell message)
- "I feel like Ellen DeGeneres." (because she was wearing a short blonde wig)
- "Next week, I’m gonna walk the runway as Quasimodo."
- "Work Dr. Bitch!" (In the Gay’s Anatomy challenge)
- "Salut, mes amis!" ("Goodbye, friends!"; exit quote)
- "We call her Allison now." (referring to Sherry Pie)
- "A double fist from Nicky Doll is just a main fist from Sherry." (gestures to Shea after mistaken her with Sherry)
- "Allison, I'm so sorry".
"I may not have gotten a crown. But I have gotten a sisterhood. I♥U. Your French sister! (I'm still the prettier) 💋"
- Nicky is the first French queen to compete on "RuPaul's Drag Race".
- She resided in Morocco for seven years.
- Nicky started doing drag in 2009.
- She moved to New York City in 2015.
- Her favorite past winner is Season 6 winner, Bianca Del Rio.
- Nicky shares a birthday with Olivia Lux.
- After the lipsync "Problem" on Episode 3, Ariana Grande started following her on Instagram.
- She has the same stats as Mercedes Iman Diamond from Season 11.
- If Nicky would have made it to the Snatch Game, she would have done Marie Antoinette.
- RuPaul asked her to do Pete Davidson’s makeup for Saturday Night Live.
- Nicky considered herself to have "Immigrant Inferiority Complex" during her season, that led her to many insecurities in the competition.
- Nicky was the first queen to be eliminated who was a part of the first premiere of Season 12, whereas the two people eliminated prior were from group 2.
- As a child, when her mother wasn't letting her have her way, Nicky's chosen method of protest was to slam her forehead into the coffee table.
- She doesn’t know who Pepé Le Pew is and is often laughed at because of it.
- She replaced Tamisha Iman on RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 12) as she had to drop out due to cancer.
Season 12 Looks
- (2020) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12
- (2020) Miz Cracker's Review with a Jew - S12 E05
- (2020) Whatcha Packin' - S12 E05
- (2020) Untucked, on Season 12
- (2020) "I'm That Bitch" by RuPaul ft. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast
|Jaida Essence Hall|
|2nd & 3rd: Crystal Methyd & Gigi Goode|
|4th: Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • 5th: Jackie Cox • 6th: Heidi N Closet (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Widow Von'Du • 8th: Jan • 9th: Brita • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|