"Nicole" comes from a same-named girl in high school she had a crush on and dated because of the girl's hair. "Paige" comes from the pinup Bettie Page. "Brooks" was added later, when she moved to Atlanta and comes from one of her drag mothers, Shawnna Brooks. She originally was named Nicole Page (initial spelling).
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 2|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 2|
Nicole Paige Brooks was one of the loudest personalities in the two episodes she was in, especially in "Untucked". She was eliminated during Season 2's 2nd episode, where the main challenge was to split into 2 different groups with 2 different roles, switching between the 2 teams.
One team had to entertain an all-male crowd by doing a burlesque act/striptease, while the other team had to go onto the streets of Hollywood, during the daytime in full drag, trying to earn money by selling cherry pie gift certificates.
Unfortunately for Nicole, from her team, she was the one who gave the weakest performance and ultimately earned the least amount of money on the streets. She ended in the Bottom 2 with Raven and they lip-synced to the "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" by En Vogue. Nicole lost and was sent home. She got upset but was also excited to go home and see her son again.
On Season 2's reunion, Tatianna called Raven out for her bitchy personality and the way she treated Nicole, who thought she'd made a friend. Raven apologized to everyone but Nicole.
- "I'm Nicole Paige Brooks, from ATLANTA, GEORGIA!"
- "I will never go hungry again!" (referring to the Pit Crew)
- "I like your lips." (to Raven on "Untucked")
- "I think you're the hottest guy." (to Raven on "Untucked")
- "I just find it odd that you're dressing up as a girl in high school but you don't think you're a tranny."
- "I want her tested for hormones, bitch!"
- "You know you want a taste of cherry pie."
- "It's just malicious, just gay f****try."
- "Send them all home." (answering RuPaul about who she thought should be eliminated)
- "I thought I made a friend. I was gagged by that." (to Raven during Season 2's reunion)
- "A 1000 trannies are born on Halloween and they all die the next day."
- "Looks like she ate Elsa." (referring to Jiggly Caliente on "Fashion Photo RuView")
- "I'm from RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 2. If you don't know it, I won. If you knew it, you knew what happened." (on an interview for Wussy Magazine)
- Nicole was born in Marietta, Georgia. She lived in Germany as a teenager until she was 16, then moved back to the USA in Oklahoma City. Later she moved to Memphis, Tennessee, then to Atlanta, Georgia.
- Brooks has a biological son named Lukas.
- Brooks was arrested for possession of marijuana in 2017.
- She only started doing drag as a dare for Halloween before performing in clubs. Her makeup was done by her roommate, Micah.
- She gifted Season 7 winner Violet Chachki with a dress before Violet got casted for Season 7.
- Nicole appeared in an episode of "Fashion Photo RuView" with Raja, filling in for Raven.
- She is the 1st contestant to achieve the 11th place.
- Nicole is Catholic.
- Nicole likes goat cheese.
Season 2 Looks
4th: Tatianna • 5th: Pandora Boxx (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Jessica Wild • 7th: Sahara Davenport • 8th: Morgan McMichaels • 9th: Sonique • 10th: Mystique Summers • 11th: Nicole Paige Brooks • 12th: Shangela
Emanuel Palmer • Max "The Body" Philisaire