Nikkie Plessen is a Dutch fashion designer, actress and model.
In 1998, Nikkie debuted in the Dutch soap-series 'Onderweg Naar Morgen' (On the Way to Tomorrow). From 2000 forward, she had a recurring role in "Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden" (Good Times, Bad Times); Holland's most famous soap-series.
She's appeared in numerous Dutch tv-programs, such as Dancing With The Stars (season 3, 2007), Holland's Best Fashion Designer (2010), and RTL Boulevard (2014). She is also a 'dragon' in the Dutch rendition of "The Dragon's Den" (2020)
- "Maya the Bee goes Beyoncé." (referring to Janey Jacké's queen look)
- "Bla bla bla, chocoladevla." ("blah blah blah, chocolate custard.")
- Nikkie is the singular main judge on Drag Race Holland (Season 1), much like Pangina Heals on Drag Race Thailand.
- Nikkie has her own clothing company (and store): NIKKIE.
- Nikkie is very good friends with Fred van Leer.
- Nikkie is an ambassador or Dance4life, a Dutch charity organasation that works towards a world without AIDS.
- Nikkie is married and has two kids.