Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section and keep things constructive.
Formally known as "Beatta Bitchass", and "Lady Guinavere", Nina decided to choose another name due to the fact that people couldn't spell these ones correctly. "Nina" comes from the fact that she was attracted to this name, saying that it kept appearing in her dreams. "Bo'nina" was chosen by someone at a club, who randomly said "C'mon, Nina Bo'nina!". "Brown" isn't specified where it comes from.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 9|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High||2 (Eps. 4, 6)|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times Placed Low||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 7, 9, 10)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 10|
- "♪I'm Nina Bo'nina Banana Fofana Osama Bin Laden Brown! Boom boom boom boom!♪" (Season 9 entrance quote)
- "Sue me!"
- "Somebody has to be the messy one."
- "She didn't rent it from the Netflix... she bought it."
- "Lady Gaga is really living for my foolishness."
- "Wait- Kimora doesn't have any work done." (referring to Episode 1, when Kimora forgot she got lip work.)
- "I should've been Blac Chyna."
- "I don't see it for me, but okay."
- "My ankle was hurting, but it magically feels better." (joking about Eureka)
- "Can I just wallow in my depression?"
- "What's your name baby?" (to Fortune Feimster, during the "Michelle Visage Roast")
- "You are a whoooole lotta woman, aren't you?" (to Fortune Feimster, during the "Michelle Visage Roast")
- "I almost just want to stand on stage and point, and do a Charlie number." (referring to her lip sync against Shea Couleé)
- "Don't cuss me out."
- "Not..." (usually starting a sentence)
- "Alexis Michelle, your last name, it rhymes, WITH HELL, you're a demon. You knew I shoulda been Blac Chyna! Why did you give the role? You knew I had the body-ody. I shoulda been at the party, I looked more, like Blac Chyna!!"
"Debbie Downer is gone. SUE ME! Shae Coulee hope you struggle cleaning this LOL. Love you all ♡"
- Nina Bo'nina Brown is the first queen to do a fully body-painted look for her promo, the second being ChelseaBoy in DRH Season 1.
- She is a fan of the movie franchise Child's Play, as well as some 90's/2000's cartoons, and TV shows;
- Brown was the makeup artist for some of Phi Phi O'Hara's looks for her "365 Days of Drag" project;
- She has struggled with depression, and anxiety since moving to Atlanta, Georgia;
- Her catchphrase "Sue me!" was the inspiration for the music "Sue Me" by Björk;
- She shares the same 1st name as Nina Flowers, and Nina West, as well as the same birthday as fellow Season 9 contestant Charlie Hides;
- On her YouTube channel (that has over 100,000 subscribers), she does, in a comical way, makeup tutotials, spoofs, reviews, and gameplay, sometimes also showing her illustration, and lip sync skills. For example, she reviews RuPaul's Drag Race episodes on her Youtube series RawView;
- She auditioned for the RuPauls Drag Race since Season 5 and was on the shortlist for Season 8, but didn't make the final cast;
- Before Season 9, she started getting popular for some viral videos, and makeup transformations;
- She claimed to be the 1st contestant to walk backwards on the runway but, actually, Trinity The Tuck did it 1st in the 5th episode of Season 9;
- Her lip sync against Valentina was listed as the #1 moment from 10 Season 9 moments by MsMojo, and as one of the most shocking moments of the show by RuPaul;
- Like Farrah Moan's, and Valentina's, her post-elimination makeup tutorial was accidentally uploaded to Logo's website before the episode aired;
- She's the 6th contestant to win the 1st challenge of her season, and not make it to the Final Top 3/4, after Morgan McMichaels on Season 2, Manila Luzon and Latrice Royale in All Stars 1 and 4, BenDeLaCreme on Season 6 and All Stars 3, and Roxxxy Andrews in All Stars 2, and has since been followed by Aja on All Stars 3, Mayhem Miller on Season 10 and India Ferrah in All Stars 5.
- She's the only contestant of her season to lip sync for her life 3 times.
- She's one of the most requested contestants to return on a future All Stars season;
- She was asked to be on All Stars 5, but refused. She has said since that she is interested in competing on All Stars 6.
- She is the first contestant named Nina that was eliminated in the makeover challenge. The second one is Nina West.
- Nina Flowers was ranked ''low'' in the challenge, but didn't lipsync for her life.
- Out of three Ninas to compete on Drag Race, she is the only one to win a lipsync.
Season 9 Looks
- (2017) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 9
- (2016) Transformations
- (2017) Untucked, on Season 9
- (2018) Fashion Photo RuView
- (2018-Present) RawView
|2nd: Peppermint • 3rd & 4th: Shea Couleé & Trinity Taylor|
|5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka O'Hara (Departed) • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg|