The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Olivia comes from Olivia Pope from Scandal, and Lux comes from the Latin word for light because she "lights up every room she walks into."
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 6, 7)|
|Top 2 Placements:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 10, 13)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 13|
- "Lux; be a lady tonight." (entrance quote)
- "I consider Olivia Lux as that diva, but like that like really nice diva, like Diana Ross in The Supremes."
- "It is about to start honey!"
- "I don't want to say that I am one with the music, but I am one with the music."
- "♪ They call me Liv! Satin, velvet and glitz. The new queen ready to shine! You see me play on the keys, Jersey to NYC! Lux is the one to beat, oh-oh-oh! ♪" (verse in "ConDragulations")
- "Elliott who?!"
- "The sky is blue." (After Kandy Muse said she would cry if someone told her the sky was blue)
- "Imma cry, but make it hoe!' (Imitating Kandy Muse)
- "A few weeks ago I was winner winner chicken dinner, and now I am lunchables!"
- "I didn't come in here just to be Miss Congeniality, you see where that gets you." (in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "The patient zero of drag queens!" (to RuPaul in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "Mama Ru is so old, her first drag name was in hieroglyphics." (to RuPaul in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "Mama Ru is so old, she signed the Declaration of Independence as parent/guardian." (to RuPaul in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "Nina West wanted to be on drag race so bad, there's only been 13 seasons and somehow she managed to audition 38 times. (to Nina West in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "May I ask a question?"
- "Cheers, motherluxer!"
" "BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, AS I BELIEVE IN YOU!♡" XOXO, YOUR POLITE DIVA, LIV"
- Olivia is a trained musician. She plays the piano and can sing.
- Olivia is a trained theatre actress, having lead roles in professional productions of musicals. She has played Angel in Rent, Donkey in Shrek the Musical, and Atossa in The Persians.
- Olivia is bilingual, able to speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Olivia competed in Bob The Drag Queen's 'Look Queen' pageant.
- Prior to being cast on the show, Olivia was featured in The WOW Report.
- She shares her birthday with Nicky Doll.
- Olivia is the second RuGirl to have her name start with an O, the first being Ongina back in Season 1.
- Coincidentally, both of them placed 5th on their respective seasons and they both won two maxi challenges.
- Olivia loves Ariana Grande, and her favorite song from Ariana's album "Positions" is "love language".
- In high school, Olivia played the piccolo and did musical theatre.
- Olivia used to weigh 300 pounds during her youth.
- Olivia and Utica are going to go on a date after Drag Race.
- Trixie Mattel has jokingly referred to Season 13 as "Olivia's Drag Race" on The Pit Stop.
- Olivia contracted coronavirus near the beginning of the pandemic, and her mother, a frontline worker, became her nurse.
- Olivia has won a lip sync against both members of Rosénali
- Olivia is the first contestant to receive negative critiques five weeks in a row, placing low in Episodes 9, 11 and 12, and in the bottom two in Episodes 10 and 13.
Season 13 Looks
|Gottmik • Kandy Muse • Rosé • Symone • 5th: Olivia Lux • 6th: Utica Queen • 7th: Tina Burner • 8th: Denali • 9th: Elliott with 2 Ts • 10th: LaLa Ri • 11th: Tamisha Iman • 12th: Joey Jay • 13th: Kahmora Hall|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.