The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Olivia comes from Olivia Pope from Scandal, and Lux comes from the Latin word for light because she "lights up every room she walks into."
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Top 2 Placements:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- "Lux; be a lady tonight." (entrance quote)
- "I consider Olivia Lux as that diva, but like that like really nice diva, like Diana Ross in The Supremes."
- "I don't want to say that I am one with the music, but I am one with the music."
- "They call me Liv! Satin, velvet and glitz. The new queen ready to shine! You see me play on the keys, Jersey to NYC! Lux is the one to beat, oh-oh-oh!" (Condragulations Verse)
- "Cheers, motherluxer!"
- Olivia is a trained musician. She plays the piano and can sing.
- Olivia is a trained theatre actress, having lead roles in professional productions of musicals. She has played Angel in Rent, Donkey in Shrek the Musical, and Atossa in The Persians.
- Olivia is bilingual, able to speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Olivia competed in Bob The Drag Queen's 'Look Queen' pageant.
- Prior to being cast on the show, Olivia was featured in The WOW Report.
- She shares her birthday with Nicky Doll.
- Olivia is the second RuGirl to have her name start with an O, the first being Ongina back in Season 1
- Olivia loves Ariana Grande, and her favorite song from Ariana's album "Positions" is "love language".
Season 13 Looks
|Denali • Elliott with 2 Ts • Gottmik • Joey Jay • Kahmora Hall • Kandy Muse • LaLa Ri • Olivia Lux • Rosé • Symone • Tamisha Iman • Tina Burner • Utica Queen|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Matthews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.