Organzza is the stage name of Vinícius Andrade, a drag queen, performer, content creator, a contestant in Season 1 of Drag Inédita, where she placed 5th/6th, and the winner of Season 2 of TNT Drag.
|Season Competed||DI 1||TNT Drag 2|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||1 (Eps. 1)||3 (Eps. 4, 6, 8)|
|Times Placed High:||3 (Eps. 4, 5, 6)||1 (Eps. 7)|
|Times Placed Low:||0||0|
|Times in the Bottom:||1 (Ep. 7)||0|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 7||N/A|
Drag Inédita 1
- Organzza is the first queen to ever win a Maxi Challenge on Drag Inédita.
- Organzza has been in two different drag competitions, those being Drag Inédita and TNT Drag.
- Organza is the first contestant to reach an average of 10 in a challenge on TNT Drag.
Drag Inédita 1 Looks
TNT Drag 2 Looks
- Drag Inédita, on Season 1 as contestant. (2020)
- TNT Drag (Season 2), on Season 2 as contestant. (2021)
- "Dia D" (2020) by Clarice Falcão
|Amy K. Fairy|
|2nd: Ninfeta • 3rd & 4th: Dandara & Miguella|
|5th & 6th: Organzza & Ruby Nox • 7th: Ravenna • 8th: Melanie Mason • 9th: Fruta3000 • 10th: Velma Real • 11th & 12th: Aquarela & Victória Blossom|
|Aimée Lumière • Spadina Banks • Barbárie Bundi • Baby • Desirée Beck|
|2nd: Lilith Prexeva • 3rd: Slovakia • 4th: Katrina Addams|
|5th & 6th Alexia Tarantino & Ginger Moon • 7th & 8th: Condessa Cabalista & Tenebraria • 9th & 10th: Raykka Rica & Roovie Fox • 11th & 12th: Dolce Brisa & Verona Moon • 13th: Sasha Heels • 14th: Marvena|
|Desirée Beck • Aimée Lumière • DaCota • Spadina Banks • Felipe Politano|
- (PT) Organzza | PressReader — December 7, 2019