On November 10, 2021, the cast was announced through Instagram.
About the Show
"From the producers of RuPaul's Drag Race comes an all new make-up competition series hosted by Emmy Award winning makeup artist, Raven. Available only on WOW Presents Plus starting November 25th. Contestants each week do a make up look. 3 top artists recieve 3 points to the final scores safe artists receive 2 points and bottoms 1 point."
|Rank||Contestant||Photo||Age||Current City||Ep. 1||Ep. 2||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5||Ep. 6||Ep. 7||Ep. 8|
New York City,
|Jordan||26||Salt Lake City,
- █ The contestant won Painted with Raven.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant was one of the tops of the week.
- █ The contestant won the Wildcard Challenge and therefore advanced to the finale.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, but neither were muted.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the quick paint challenge.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, and lost the quick paint challenge, and was muted.
- █ The contestant appeared as a guest, but was out of the running.
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Air Date|
|1||1||All That Sparkles||November 25, 2021|
|2||2||Paper Dolls||December 2, 2021|
|3||3||Werk Of Art||December 9, 2021|
|4||4||Two Faced||December 16, 2021|
|5||5||Celebrity Look-alike||December 23, 2021|
|6||6||#Twinning||December 30, 2021|
|7||7||Shock It To Me||January 6, 2022|
|8||8||Fairy Tale Ball||January 13, 2022|
Episode 1: "All That Sparkles"
Airdate: November 25, 2021
Synopsis: "It's the world premiere of Painted with Raven where seven makeup artists enter the first-ever "at home" makeup competition series for a chance to win $25,000. This week artists must use rhinestones to impress Raven and guest judge, RuPaul Charles."
- Guest Host: RuPaul
- Maxi Challenge: Do a look which is all about sparkles!
- Top's of the Week: Bryce, Matt, Tajh
- Bottom Two: Ryan and Jordan
- Speed Paint Test: The Perfect Smokey Eye
- Muted: Ryan
Episode 2: "Paper Dolls"
Synopsis: "Raven challenges the artists to incorporate paper into their makeup. With Raja joining the judging panel, will these looks get a "toot" or a "boot"?"
- Guest Host: Raja
- Homework Challenge: A look that is inspired by a holiday
- Homework Challenge Winner: Tajh
- Maxi Challenge: Create a look that incorperated Paper
- Tops of the week: Tajh and Jamaun
- Bottom 2: Jordan and Bryce
- Quick Paint Challenge: Perfect contoured nose
- Muted: Jordan
Episode 3: "Werk of Art"
Synopsis: "Tensions rise amongst the artists when they are tasked to choose a famous painting to inspire their main challenge looks."
- Guest Judge: Preston Meneses
- Homework Challenge: Create fake tattoos on your face
- Homework Challenge Winner: Yvonne
- Maxi Challenge: Create a look inspired by Famous Artwork
- Tops of the week: Bryce and Yvonne
- Bottom 2: Jamaun and Ryan
- Quick Paint challenge: Perfect Ombre Lip
- Muted: Ryan
Episode 4: "Two Faced"
Synopsis: "Halfway through the competition, the artists feel the pressure rising when they are asked to create two looks on one face. Raven reveals there's two paths to the grand finale."
- Guest Judge: Lipstick Nick
- Homework Challenge: Transform one piece of their face with iridescent or metallic makeup
- Homework Challenge Winner: Jordan
- Maxi Challenge: Two different Make-up on each side of the face
- Tops of the week: Bryce and Matt
- Bottom 2: Jamaun and Yvonne
- Quick Paint challenge: TBA
- Muted: Jauman
Episode 5: "Celebrity Look-alike"
Synopsis: "The artists face their most difficult challenge yet when Raven has them transform into a celebrity of their choosing."
- Guest Judge: Chad Michaels
- Homework Challenge: Contour with Colors
- Homework Challenge Winner: Bryce
- Maxi Challenge: Celebrity look alike
- Tops of the week: Matt and Jordan
- Bottom 2: Tajh and Bryce
- Quick Paint challenge: Perfect Cut Crease
- Muted: Bryce
Episode 6: "#Twinning"
Synopsis: "The artists split into pairs to create identical looks. Raven makes a jaw dropping announcement."
- Guest Judge: The Kaplan Twins
- Homework Challenge: Painting an illusion of wearing a mask across their eyes
- Homework Challenge Winner: Yvonne
- Maxi Challenge: Contestants had to pair-up and together had to create Identical looks
- Tops of the week: Jamaun and Matt
- Bottom 2: Jordan and Tajh
- Quick Paint challenge: Perfect Winged Eyeliner
- Muted: N/A
Episode 7: "Shock It To Me"
Synopsis: "The artists vie to secure a spot in the finale. Who will impress Raven and move on to compete for $25,000?"
- Guest Judge: Naomi Grossman
- Maxi Challenge: Create an original monster to make the judges scream
- Tops of the week: Matt and Tajh
- Bottom 5: Bryce, Jamaun, Jordan, Ryan and Yvonne
- Wildcard Challenge: Create a look using shades of purple
Episode 8: "Fairy Tale Ball"
Synopsis: "The finalists must quickly turn out three looks to compete for $25,000 in the grand finale."
- Guest Judge: RuPaul
- Wildcard Challenge Winner: Yvonne
- Eliminated: Bryce, Jamaun, Jordan, Ryan
- Maxi Challenge: Create three looks for the Fairy Tale Ball: The Damsel/Dude in Distress, The Villain and The Hero/Heroine
- Winner of Painted with Raven Season 1: Matt
- Runners-Up: Tajh and Yvonne
- Post by paintedwithraven | Instagram – November 10, 2021
- A contestant's average performance is calculated dividing the total of points by the amount of episodes the contestant competed in