Drag Name Origin
When she did drag for the first time, a friend said she 'looked like a Patty'. Though she thought it was a horrid name, she decided to go with it.
Her last name comes from her initials, P.A.M., she didn't think the surname 'Pam' was any good, so she decided to double it.
|Seasons Competed:||DRH 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed High:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed Low:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 2|
- "Nou meiden, valt er hier nog wat te naaien?" (entrance quote)
- "Ik ben toch echt te oud voor dit." (upon her elimination)
- "Ik ga lekker naaien, meiden." (exit quote)
- "Nee meid, als je mij vraagt om te readen is als Envy vragen om een jurk te naaien." (during the reunion when asked to read the podcast hosts)
"Meiden, het was me een genoegen, maar ik heb er genoeg van. Wees LIEF." ("Girls, it's been a pleasure, but I've had enough. Be KIND.")
- In both her entrance and exit quote, Patty uses the word "naaien"; a Dutch homonym used to describe either sewing something and having sexual intercourse.
- Being 34 at the time of filming, Patty is the oldest queen on the DRH Season 1 cast.
- Patty makes most of her own garments.
- To do this, Patty has her own studio in her hometown.
- Patty won the 'Miss Travestie Holland' pageant title in 2017.
- This title was won by fellow contestant Megan Schoonbrood in 2014.
- Patty has been dressing up in women's clothing ever since her childhood in Amstenrade.
- Her first time in 'drag' was at 8 years old, when she dressed up as the Flemish cartoon-character 'Tante Sidonia' ('Aunt Sidonia'). She did this during Carnaval, a Dutch and Flemish holiday period.
- Patty has met the Dutch Prime-Minister Mark Rutte.
- Patty is the first and only queen to incorporate florals into the garment for her promo-look.
- The look also has elements of Delft Blue; tin-glazed pottery that is predominantly blue and white and is produced mainly in the Dutch city Delft.
- Patty speaks Dutch, English and German.
- Patty's favorite US queen is Alaska.
- Patty's drag mother is Lady Galore.
- Lady Galore is also Miss Abby OMG's drag mother, making Patty and Abby drag sisters.
- Patty would've made over her twin brother for the Makeover Challenge in episode 6.
- Like Madame Madness, Patty was sent home on her birthday.
- Patty has the same track record as Tammie Brown on Season 1.
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
- Drag Race Holland (Season 1), as contestant, placed 9th. (2020)
- "Make Up" (2018)
- "Get Lekkesj" (2018)
- "Alles watste wils vuur krismes" (2019)
- "Gene Flikker Aan" (2020)
- The Comedy Central Roast of Ali B (2019)
- JINEK (2020)
- Pruikentijd: The Reunion (2020)
- "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" by Sederginne (2020)
|5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|