Pearl used "Vladonna" and "Sigourney Beaver", before her a friend gave her current name.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 7|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (Ep. 5, 8)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Ep. 4, 9)|
On Season 7, besides praised about her style, Pearl was heavily criticized by RuPaul and the judges for not being enthusiastic enough during the first episodes of the show and was even said to be "sleeping" through the competition. After a lip-sync against her friend Trixie Mattel, she began to take the competition more seriously and secured herself a placement in the top three, alongside Ginger Minj and Violet Chachki.
- "Bitch I'm from New York, and you can wear fur in spring." "K?"
- "Worst day of my life. Someone bring me a puppy. I want to die."
- "Gay people judging me... BIG surprise."
- "Is there something on my face?" (to RuPaul)
- "You kinda just told me I had no personality, that doesn't really make me feel good or give me confidence." (to RuPaul)
- "I've never even heard of Macbeth. Call me young, call me illiterate, whatever."
- "Very flazéda."
- "These girls need more material, I woke up a long time ago, goddammit."
- "Katya, are you confused? The saying is 'YOUNG, dumb and full of shit'."
- "She looks like a duck that's about to lay an egg." (referring to Katya)
- "I.. I hate it here! *makes whoosh noise*"
- "Kennedy Davenport's an amazing performer, but her biggest weakness is her short-term memory. Loss."
- "Come through Ruffles." (referring to RuPaul)
- "Nothing you say matters unless that camera is rolling." (Pearl saying what RuPaul told her)
- Pearl is the first queen in drag race herstory to make it to the season finale without a solo win, sharing her wins with Max and Trixie Mattel
- Pearl and Kim Chi first started doing drag together on Halloween. It first was a hobby, but then turn out as her a job on Chicago, Illinois, and later, New York City, New York;
- Liaison has two drag daughters, Patti Spliff; and season 11 contestant Scarlet Envy.
- Her unisex perfume "Flazéda" came out on June 2, 2015. This makes Pearl the first "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant to release a fragrance, not counting any of the fragrances presented on Season 5's fragrance challenge. She also co-created the doll "Vladonna" with doll artist Gina Garan and toy brand Kidrobot;
- She and Ginger Minj shares same birthday;
- After her interview on "Hey Qween", a producer called her to confirm that she'll never appear on an "All Stars" season;
- She originally intended to do a "death by tanning" look for the "Death Becomes Her runway", but had to use this look for the spoof challenge. She ended up creating her "death by plastic surgery" look in the two days leading up to that runway;
- After the show, Pearl said she wasn't giving her "100%" because of the rude way RuPaul treated her before the show, as well as her struggles with a past full of drug and sex abuse.
Season 7 Looks
- "Pleasure" (2015) (Tracklist: 1. Love Slave ft. Jaylee Maruk 2. Die with Me 3. Flow So Cold 4. Hustler ft. Gallo 5. Botoxicated 6. Pervert 7. Bang Bang (All Night) 8. Take Off 9. God is Crazy 10. Fake Plastic Love ft. Rose Wilder 11. That's Fucked Up 12. Mission to Mars 13. Kick Back 14. The Club Goes Pop ft. Xander Rushie 15. Dynamite)
- "Hey Booty" (2015) by RuPaul ft. Pearl & Miles Davis Moody
2nd & 3rd: Ginger Minj & Pearl
4th: Kennedy Davenport • 5th: Katya (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Trixie Mattel • 7th: Miss Fame • 8th: Jaidynn Diore Fierce • 9th: Max • 10th: Kandy Ho • 11th: Mrs. Kasha Davis • 12th: Jasmine Masters • 13th: Sasha Belle • 14th: Tempest DuJour
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg