Peppermint is a drag performer from Manhattan, New York City. She was one of the 14 queens who competed on the ninth season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Peppermint was the runner-up of the season, placing 2nd overall.
Drag Name Origin
Back in her college years, her crush's favourite candy was peppermint. To get his attention, she named herself after the sweet. It has remained the same ever since.
She previously performed under the name "Gummybear".
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 9|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Times Placed High||3 (Eps. 3, 5, 9)|
|Times Placed Low||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 6, 11)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14|
- Peppermint is the first queen to enter the Werk Room on Season 9.
- Peppermint is openly transgender. Although other previous contestants have come out as trans during or after filming, Peppermint is the first queen to enter as an openly trans woman.
- Peppermint, along with Aja, Alexis Michelle, and Sasha Velour, was interviewed for getoutmag and had to serve a Broadway-themed look, her doing Kinky Boots. 
- When Peppermint got her callback for the show, she thought that the caller was her one of her friends, and immediately said: "What's up bitch, keep telling me!".
- Peppermint, along with Aja, Alexis Michelle, and Sasha Velour, released a song on April 21 2017 called "C.L.A.T.", a song about New York City.
- She is the fourth queen ever to make it to the final with just one challenge win (the first two queens being Nina Flowers and Rebecca Glasscock in Season 1, and the third being Naomi Smalls in Season 8.)
- Peppermint is one of the first top 4 to enter the finale all together (along with Shea Coulee, Trinity Taylor, and Sasha Velour).
- Peppermint is the second queen to place as 1st Runner-Up with only 1 challenge win, the first being Nina Flowers.
- Peppermint is the only transgender queen so far to make it to the top 4, ultimately placing as the runner-up.
- Peppermint appeared in an episode of America's Next Top Model in Cycle 14 as a drag queen version of Tyra Banks.
- Peppermint landed the role of "Pythia" in the Broadway musical "Head Over Heels".
- Peppermint starred in Trinity The Tuck's music video for 'I Call Shade' as "Principal Pep".
- Peppermint is the Drag-Aunt of All Stars 4 winner Monét X Change and Season 8 winner Bob The Drag Queen. This also makes Peppermint the Great-Aunt of Miz Cracker.
- She appeared in Kahanna Montrese's music video for "Scores".
- Peppermint is currently the only member of the Season 9 Top 4 to not have won a season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Sasha Velour won Season 9, Trinity The Tuck won All Stars 4 (alongside Monét X Change), and Shea Couleé won All Stars 5.
- Peppermint portrays 'Miss Euphoria' on FX's 'Pose'. The show also features Jiggly Caliente as the character of 'Veronica Ferocity'.
- "Oh my gosh... Heeey!" (Season 9 entrance quote)
- ”...what?”(about Sasha Velour’s entrance)
- "I got it going on."
- "I. Can. Not. Be-lieve. What. They. Are-asking-us-to-do."
- "Not since Destiny's Child has there been a Michelle so famous for riding somebody else's coattails!"
- "I think the biggest challenge for Trinity is going to be keeping everybody in line. Cause she's got some big personalities... Let's just- She's got Eureka on the team."
- "My black ass is playing Britney Mothafuckin' Spears!"
- "Now you look like a bitch, playing a bitch, in the last scene."
- "Here comes all of Aja's tongue, IN! MY! MOUTH!"
- "We might have to get married after this."
- "She's gonna have to pry this from my cold, dead, manicured hands."
- "Michelle says no to everything. 'Michelle, do you like my dress?' 'No.' 'You like my makeup?' 'No.' Girl where were you when they asked if you wanted to write that book? It's a great book... said no one ever." (During the Roast of Michelle Visage)
- "Happy 90th birthday, Michelle!" (During the Roast of Michelle Visage)
- “Sugary sweet confection, bad for your teeth, spicy, red-hot chocolatey, I’m minty fresh, but it ain’t for free! Legendary queen from NYC, sassy, never shady. Classy, but I can still take it to the street, so you know you better never try to come for me! Season nine, out the gate, finish line, no time to wait. Ten queens down, only three to go, and I’m laying bitches out like dominoes. Sasha reads books, Shea turns look, Trinity crazy but off the hook! But the number one queen is P-E-P-P-E-R, bitch, you know the rest.” (verse in Category Is)
- "It's fashion," *burps* “It’s fashion....” *laughs* (on The Pit Stop)
- “Did you see that Article from Instinct Magazine?”
- “No no, not that!” (After Bob mentioned RuPaul hiring workers to frack on her ranch)
- "Hey Bob, it's me, Peppermint. I got that, um, delivery the cocaine in, it's ready for you! They said meet us outback by the dumpster!" (Peppermint phoning Bob The Drag Queen and Monét X Change on Sibling Rivalry.)
Season 9 Looks
- Peppermint's Official Website
- Peppermint's Facebook
- Peppermint's Instagram
- Peppermint's Twitter
- Peppermint on Apple Music
- Peppermint on Wikipedia
|2nd: Peppermint • 3rd & 4th: Shea Couleé & Trinity Taylor|
|5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka O'Hara (Departed) • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg|