| Vandalism Warning
Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits or deleting will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section.
Phi Phi O'Hara is the stage name of Jaremi Carey, a drag queen, performer, cosplayer, music artist, and a Season 4 runner-up of RuPaul's Drag Race, as well as one of the All Stars 2 contestants (placed 7th).
Phi Phi O'Hara started as "Phoenix Mathews" ("Phoenix" coming from X-Men's Phoenix, her rise after childhood bad times, and friends saying that she brought fire to stage while performing. "Mathews" coming from performer Tersa Mathews). She then changed to "Phoenix O'Hara" after her drag mother, Season 10 finalist Asia O'Hara. However, when she went on RuPaul’s Drag Race, there was already Season 3's Phoenix, so she changed from "Phoenix" to "Phi Phi" (the nickname Dida Ritz gave her).
Being Asia O'Hara's drag daughter, Phi Phi O'Hara is the drag granddaughter of Josephine O'Hara, drag great-granddaughter of Sweet Savage, and drag sister of Kylee O'Hara Fatale. She also has a drag daughter called Kara O'Hara.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 4||All Stars 2|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 2, 3, 5, 9)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||2 (Eps. 2, 3)||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (Ep. 7, 10)||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times in Bottom 2:||1 (Ep. 8)||2 (Eps. 1, 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 14||Episode 5|
During Season 4, Phi Phi O'Hara was seen as the villain of the season, often attempting to sabotage or set doubt in the other girls' heads. This led to a brutal attack on her character during the Finale, where she was a runner-up to rival and fellow contestant Sharon Needles.
Phi Phi returned for All Stars 2 in hopes of redeeming herself for her actions on Season 4. Despite her more positive general attitude towards the competition and other contestants she quickly reverted back to her old tactics. O'Hara was eventually eliminated in Episode 5 by Alyssa Edwards, and Tatianna, who both won the challenge and the right to return to the competition in Phi Phi's place.
- "Riddle me this, riddle me that, watch out girls, this bitch is back!" (All Stars 2 entance quote)
- "You don't need RuPaul to be big. I can say for a fact that people knew who Phi Phi was before I got here. So, I don't need RuPaul to say I'm sickening. I know I'm sickening. I don't need her to tell me that."
- "I think it's so great that the help can sit there and compete alongside me." (as a fictional presidential candidate in Season 4's Episode 9)
- "At least I am a showgirl, bitch! Go back to Party City where you belong!" (to Sharon Needles)
- "I don't wear blonde!"
- "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!" (to Willam Belli)
- "I am NOT a force to be reckoned with!"
- "♪WORK IT GURL! GIVE IT A TWIRL, GIVE IT A TWIRL, GIVE IT A TWIIIIIIRL!♪" (as Lady Gaga in "Snatch Game")
- "It's so hard when they're your friends, which is why this should be easy." (referring to fellow All Stars 2 contestants during "Reading Is Fundamental" challenge)
- "Do you know what Adore and the value menu have in common? They're both cheap and full of fat." (said during All Stars 2's "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "Sweetie, I'm sorry! If you don't have a wrist band you can't be in here for the meet and greet!" (to Tatianna, during All Stars 2's "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "Alysaa, you are like the Abby Lee Miller of drag. Except when Abby Lee Miller dresses her body she can cover her backrolls." (said during All Stars 2's "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "...And Venus D-Lite." (referring to Detox during All Stars 2's "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "I said I FELT!"
- "♪Jump in a car…♪" (All Stars 2 exit quote)
- ”GO BACK TO PARTY CITY WHERE YOU BELONG!” (shouting at Sharon Needles)
Season 4 Looks
All Stars 2 Looks
All Stars 2
"I wanted to avoid hugs because of tears! ¡I L♡VE YOU ALL! “Jump in a car!...” ♡ Phi Phi O'Hara"
- Phi Phi O'hara went to school for graphic and web design. He is also a certified optician;
- O'hara has been married since 2017;
- Contrary to popular belief, Eureka O'Hara, and her are not from the same drag family;
- In 2015, she was arrested in Texas for a DUI/DWI charge and theft during RuPaul's Drag Race: Battle of the Seasons. She spent 1 month in jail and later stated that that wasn't her 1st time being there;
- Between 2016 and 2017, she created a project called "365 Days of Drag", in which did 365 looks in 365 days (1 per day), including cosplays and original looks;
- In 2017, she organized a drag benefit show to help victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, featuring some other RuPaul's Drag Race alumni. They raised $80,000;
- For helping the victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, she won a "People That Inspire Us AKA The Wind Beneath My Wings Award" at The WOWIE Awards;
- She designed Season 10's mermaid look for All Stars 4 winner Monét X Change;
- During Season 4, a Facebook page called "Sashay Away" was created for fans to express their outrage that she was still on the show;
- During Season 4's Episode 8, "Frenemies", she attempted to bribe Latrice Royale to sabotage her duo to get Willam eliminated;
- She is the first contestant to be eliminated twice in the same episode, followed by Chi Chi DeVayne in All Stars 3;
- She is the last contestant to remove her wig without having a reveal underneath until All Stars 3, when Season 1 winner Bebe Zahara Benet did it;
- She is the first ever, and only, contestant who chose not to appear in the reunion (in All Stars 2);
- She was the last Season 4, and All Stars 2 contestant to get her first challenge win;
- Despite her reputation, she's the 4th most followed Season 4 contestant Instagram.
- Fever Heart (2016) (Tracklist: 1. "Play"; 2. "All Mine"; 3. "Forever and Gone"; 4. "This Is the Life"; 5. "Thank You"; 6. "Battle Scars"; 7. "Fever Heart"; 8. We Can Make the World Stop; 9. "Worse Things Than Love"; 10. "It Starts with Me"; 11. "I Need You")
- "Bitchy" (2014)
- "Queen of Clubs" (2015)
- "Take Control" (2015)
- "Naughty or Nice" (2015), for Christmas Queens
- "Fireside" (2016), for Christmas Queens 2
- "O Come, All Ye Faithful" (2017), for Christmas Queens 3
- (2012) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 4
- (2015) Watch What Happens: Live
- (2016) Skin Wars
- (2016) RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 2
- (2018) Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side
- (2014) Couple$ for Ca$h
- (2015) The After Show
- (2016) Hey Qween
- (2019) Bootleg Fashion Photo Ruview
- (2019) The Boulet Brothers' Dragula, on Season 3
- "Glamazon" (2012) by RuPaul
- "Knew You Seemed Shady" (2013) by Pandora Boxx
- "Stranger" (2014) by Chris Malinchak
- "Bitchy" (2014)
- "Ratchet Christmas" (2015) by Jiggly Caliente
- "Play" (2016)
- "All Mine" (2016)
- "Battle Axe" (2017) by Sharon Needles
- "I Call Shade" (2019) by Trinity The Tuck
- (2015-2016) RuPaul's Drag Race: Battle of the Seasons
- Phi Phi's Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Phi Phi on Apple Music | Spotify | Wikipedia
- Phi Phi (as Jaremi Carey) on Apple Music | YouTube
2nd & 3rd: Chad Michaels & Phi Phi O'Hara
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg