| Vandalism Warning
Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits or deleting will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section.
Phi Phi O'Hara was the stage name of Jaremi Carey, a drag queen, performer, cosplayer, music artist, and one of the Season 4 runners-up of RuPaul's Drag Race, as well as one of the All Stars 2 contestants (placed 7th), being sent home by Alyssa and Tatianna.
Over the years, Jaremi has indicated on multiple occasions that, while Phi Phi is a character, the artist behind this alter ego is called Jaremi, and prefers to be referred to as such. Jaremi also goes by He/Him pronouns.
Phi Phi O'Hara was originally named "Phoenix Mathews" ("Phoenix" coming from X-Men's Phoenix's name, her rise after childhood bad times and friends saying that she brought fire to stage while performing; "Mathews" coming from performer Tersa Mathews' last name). She then changed to "Phoenix O'Hara" after her drag mother Season 10 finalist Asia O'Hara's last name. However, to avoid being confused with Season 3 contestant Phoenix, she changed from "Phoenix" to "Phi Phi" (the nickname castmate Dida Ritz gave her).
Being Asia O'Hara's drag daughter, Phi Phi O'Hara is the drag granddaughter of Josephine O'Hara, drag great-granddaughter of Sweet Savage and drag sister of Kylee O'Hara Fatale. She also has a drag daughter called Kara O'Hara.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 4||All Stars 2|
|Ranking:||2nd/3rd Place||7th Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 2, 3, 5, 9)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||2 (Eps. 2, 3)||0|
|Times Placed High||4 (Eps. 2, 4, 6, 11)||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 7, 10)||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times Placed Low||2 (Eps. 5, 9)||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 8)||2 (Eps. 1, 5)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14||Episode 5|
During Season 4, Phi Phi O'Hara was shown as the "villain" of the season, often acting angrily, attempting to sabotage or set doubt in other contestants heads. This led to a brutal attacks from fans against her during and after the show, where overall ended as runner-up to nemesis castmate Season 4 winner Sharon Needles. After 5 years, O'Hara returned for All Stars 2 in hopes of redeeming herself for her actions in Season 4. Despite her more positive general attitude towards other contestants she was quickly shown to have reverted back to her old mindset and tatics. She was eventually eliminated in Episode 5 by Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna, who both won the challenge and the right to return to the competition in her place.
- "You don't need RuPaul to be big. I can say for a fact that people knew who Phi Phi was before I got here. So, I don't need RuPaul to say I'm sickening. I know I'm sickening. I don't need her to tell me that."
- "At least I am a showgirl, bitch! Go back to Party City where you belong!" (to Sharon Needles)
- "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!" (to Willam Belli, during Episode 8's Untucked)
- "I am NOT a force to be reckoned with!"
- "♪ WORK IT GURL! GIVE IT A TWIRL, GIVE IT A TWIRL, GIVE IT A TWIIIIIIRL! ♪" (as Lady Gaga on "Snatch Game")
All Stars 2
- "Riddle me this, riddle me that, watch out girls, this bitch is back!" (entrance quote)
- "It's so hard when they're your friends, which is why this should be easy." (referring to fellow contestants during "Reading Is Fundamental" challenge)
- "Do you know what Adore and the value menu have in common? They're both cheap and full of fat." (said during "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "Sweetie, I'm sorry! If you don't have a wrist band you can't be in here for the meet and greet!" (to Tatianna, during "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "Alyssa, you are like the Abby Lee Miller of drag. Except when Abby Lee Miller dresses her body she can cover her backrolls." (said during "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "...And Venus D-Lite." (referring to Detox during "Reading Is Fundamental")
- "I said I FELT!"
- "♪ Jump in a car… ♪" (exit quote)
Season 4 Looks
All Stars 2 Looks
All Stars 2
"I wanted to avoid hugs because of tears! ¡I L♡VE YOU ALL! “Jump in a car!...” ♡ Phi Phi O'Hara"
- Phi Phi O'hara went to school for graphic and web design.
- O'Hara is also a certified optician.
- She has been married since 2017.
- Contrary to popular belief, Season 9 and 10 Eureka O'Hara and her are not from the same drag family.
- In 2015, she was arrested in Texas for a DUI/DWI charge and theft during RuPaul's Drag Race: Battle of the Seasons.
- She spent 1 month in jail and later stated that that wasn't her first time being there.
- Between 2016 and 2017, she created a project called "365 Days of Drag", in which did 365 looks in 365 days (1 per day), including cosplays and original looks.
- In 2017, she organized a drag benefit show to help victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, featuring some other RuPaul's Drag Race alumni.
- They raised $80,000.
- For helping the victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, she won a "People That Inspire Us AKA The Wind Beneath My Wings Award" at The WOWIE Awards.
- She designed Season 10 mermaid look for All Stars 4 winner Monét X Change.
- During Season 4, a Facebook page called "Sashay Away" was created for fans to express their outrage that she was still on the show.
- Some of the reasons was the fact that in Season 4 Episode 8, she attempted to bribe Latrice Royale to sabotage her duo to get Willam eliminated.
- She is first contestant to be eliminated twice in the same episode, followed by Chi Chi DeVayne in All Stars 3.
- She is one of a few contestants to remove her wig without having a reveal underneath.
- She was the last Season 4 and All Stars 2 contestant to get her first challenge win.
- Since chose not to appear in All Stars 2 reunion, she was the first contestant not to participate in the reunion episode, the 2nd being Sherry Pie.
- She is also one of three queens to not participate in the entire reunion, as The Vixen walked out of the reunion partway through.
- She is the fourth most followed Season 4 contestant on Instagram.
- Fever Heart (Tracklist: 1. "Play"; 2. "All Mine"; 3. "Forever and Gone"; 4. "This Is the Life"; 5. "Thank You"; 6. "Battle Scars"; 7. "Fever Heart"; 8. "We Can Make the World Stop"; 9. "Worse Things Than Love"; 10. "It Starts with Me"; 11. "I Need You"). (2016)
- "Bitchy". (2014)
- "Queen of Clubs". (2015)
- "Take Control". (2015)
- "Naughty or Nice", on album Christmas Queens. (2015)
- "Fireside", on album Christmas Queens 2. (2016)
- "O Come, All Ye Faithful", on album Christmas Queens 3. (2017)
Films / Documentaries
- The Queens, as herself. (2019)
- RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 4 as contestant. (2012)
- RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked!, on Season 4 as contestant. (2012)
- Watch What Happens: Live, as a guest. (2015, 2019)
- Skin Wars, as a guest. (2016)
- RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars, on Season 2 as contestant. (2016)
- Celebrity Big Brother's Bit on the Side, as a guest. (2019)
- The Boulet Brothers' Dragula, on Season 3, as a guest judge. (2019)
- Transformations, as herself. (2013)
- Couple$ for Ca$h, as herself. (2014)
- The After Show, as herself (2015)
- Hey Qween, as herself. (2016)
- Bootleg Fashion Photo RuView, as guest judge. (2019)
- A Sip with Vodka, as "Evita". (2020)
- "Glamazon" by RuPaul, as herself. (2012)
- "Knew You Seemed Shady" by Pandora Boxx, as herself. (2013)
- "Stranger" by Chris Malinchak, as herself. (2014)
- "Bitchy", as herself. (2014)
- "Ratchet Christmas" by Jiggly Caliente, as herself. (2015)
- "Play", as herself/Jaremi Carey. (2016)
- "All Mine", as herself/Jaremi Carey. (2016)
- "Battle Axe" by Sharon Needles, as "Alexis Colby". (2017)
- "I Call Shade" by Trinity The Tuck, as one of the "Mean Girls". (2019)
- The Rocky Horror Show, at Josephine Theatre as "Columbia". (2016)
- Femlins, at Castro Theatre as "Greta Strip". (2019)
- RuPaul's Drag Race: Battle of the Seasons (World, 2015-2016). (2015-2016)
Cite error: Invalid
<ref> tag; refs with no content must have a name.
2nd & 3rd: Chad Michaels & Phi Phi O'Hara
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam (Disqualified) • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg