The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Priyanka is a popular female given name in Hindu and Buddhist cultures. It's also the name of Indian actress, Priyanka Chopra Jonas.
Canada's Drag Race
|Seasons Competed:||Season 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 3, 8)|
|Times Placed High:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 5, 7)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times placed Low:||0|
- "My name is Priyanka. What's my name?" [moves the question mark on her outfit] "Do you love me?" (entrance quote)
- "I can't believe I'm here! AAAHHH!"
- "I've only been doing drag for two years, but you wouldn't know that, because I'm an icon."
- "If you came to a Priyanka show, you would see, good hair, a really shiny costume, a lot of dancing, and I'd probably end up making out with you. I think that sounds like a good time, doesn't it?"
- "I didn't even see the maple leaf!"
- "I'm up there, on the mountain, feeling my oats, then, WHAT?!" (during the first mini-challenge)
- "My eyelash gone fall off, motherfuckers!"
- "A daddy!" (about Jimbo)
- (to Jimbo) "You want some Boy-Yanka?"
- "I showed them how ballet is done! Technique, form, and a good finish!"
- "And I'm Lemon Bowyer-Chapman Melchor!"
- "Wigs: snatched! House of Hytes: mopped! Police: GOOPED!"
- "Today is National Arriving On Time Day, or as drag queens call it, tomorrow."
- "Aw shit! I need some more vodka."
- "Shut up Nancy!"
- "Anyone can have a single on iTunes."
- "Ilona's having a full panic attack, BoBo's crying, Starzy hasn't even danced yet, and Rita went back to Québec!"
- "♪ Hi, it's me, Priyanka! / What's my name, name? / Toronto voted me the best / Got this thing, thing / Hi Canada, did you get my name? / Not a copy-cat fish, did you get my name? / It's me and my girls serving you spectacles / Those others girls? Forgettable ♪" (verse in "Not Sorry Aboot It")
- "GO OFF, JIMBO! COME ON, JIMBO!"
- "Oooh, drip, drip, drip, motherfucker!"
- "The Toronto girls are dropping like flies! What's next? I'm gonna burn someone's wig."
- "Except for when Kyne left, I didn't care."
- "I'm sitting there, looking around, being like 'Oh, all these girls are gonna come up with funny answers, what am I gonna do?'"
- "All I'm thinking, 'Just perform the song, and show the world why you make everybody say your name, Priyanka.'"
- "I'M IN THE BOTTOM AGAIN!'
- "I am here wondering if I have a job after this competition, and these bitches are like fighting like two senior citizens that have been in the home for too long! Like, pardon me! Excuse me, ladies! I'm going through something here!" (on Rita and Jimbo's fight)
- "Take her down. Take Jimbo down. Do you copy?"
- "Beyonce's in the building! Watch out!"
- "Now, what did Mommy teach you?"
- "Brooke Lynn is quaking! Elektra is hosting Season 2!"
- "I'm scared, I'm scared for my career."
- "You're telling me that you used to paint your friends all the time. You painted them so you could be the pretty one in the room!" (on Lemon's makeover)
- "It happens every season on Drag Race, how do you bitches not know how to paint somebody else?"
- "These are like all the boys who blocked me on Grindr."
- "Good, it's an intervention."
- "That's sabotage dick right there bitch."
- "Do you have a thesaurus?"
- "Am I a singer? Am I killing it?"
- "The 'your' was shambles, but she's getting there."
- "It's actually funny that I'm singing this all slow and sexy, because I'm actually making fun of myself."
- "If you can't make fun of yourself, how in the hell you gonna make fun of anyone else. Can I get an amen?"
- "Just be gay!"
- "That's gonna be my merch, isn't it? Shit. 'Just be gay!'"
- "Ebony and Ivory."
- "It's time for choreo with Hollywood Jade and Brooke Lynn's here too!"
- "What the hell is Rita Baga wearing to this rehearsal? It's not The Matrix!"
- "I have never been more confused, and I've been in the closet twice!"
- "I wear my heart on my sleeve and on my face."
- "Let's gossip and giggle."
- "♪ Question, Who was the first-ever queen to walk into Drag Race north of the scene? / Question, what was the name of the queen who went from Toronto to North Supreme? / Answer, you know who it's gonna be (it's Priyanka!) / Hi, it's me, Pri. / I had a vision Miss Priyanka read your mind (Call me now!) / I know you're thinking that call declined / You're feeling like a mess / Might give you stress / Just own your best in a paper dress / Wear it well / Even when you fell / Just grab your cup and get back up / Cheers to you don't feel no shame, and one last question, what's my name?♪" (verse in U Wear It Well)
- "All the eliminated queens are here! Oh my god! I hope they didn't hear what I said about them."
- "I'm living proof that hard work pays off, and that even when you make mistakes, you can still be a winner. For the kids at home watching, I know you're used to watching me somewhere else, but now I'm here, and mama's home! Oh, and one more thing... WHAT'S MY NAME!? *being followed by the judges & cast screaming 'PRIYANKA!'*" (After she was crowned Canada's first drag superstar.)
- "I'm Canada's first ever drag superstar! God! I'm rich!"
- Mark is a graduate of Niagara College's Broadcasting program.
- Prior to starting drag, Priyanka was a host on YTV's "The Zone" and the Canadian teen singing competition "The Next Star".
- She had done drag for 2 years before going on Canada's Drag Race.
- She was first put in drag at her 26th birthday party.
- Her drag mother is Xtacy Love.
- She is the first queen to ever walk into the Werk Room on Canada's Drag Race.
- She is the second queen to walk into the Werk Room with a question mark as part of the outfit, after Phi Phi O'Hara on All Stars 2.
- She is in a Spice Girls tribute group with her fellow Canada's Drag Race competitor, Juice Boxx.
- She is the second queen of Indian descent or heritage to compete in the Drag Race franchise, after Genie on Drag Race Thailand.
- In episode 3, she became the first queen on Canada's Drag Race to win both the Mini Challenge and Maxi Challenge in a single episode.
- Priyanka used her drag name as a fake girlfriend to hide being gay from her father.
- She is considered the lipsync assassin of her season, as she sent home Kiara, Ilona Verley, Rita Baga and Scarlett Bobo.
- Her lip-sync with Kiara is currently the longest lip-sync aired in Drag Race herstory, clocking in at 3 minutes and 14 seconds.
- It is also the first lip-sync ever aired to exceed 3 minutes.
- Pryianka is one of the four winners that performed U Wear it Well on the show, after Sasha Velour, Trinity The Tuck and Shea Couleé at Season 9.
- However, Priyanka is the only winner so far to have a verse in the U Wear it Well Rumix.
- Priyanka is the first winner of Canada's Drag Race and the first Canadian winner.
- Priyanka is the 5th winner to be in the bottom 2 more than once, after All Stars winners, Trixie Mattel, Monét X Change, and Shea Couleé, and Drag Race Thailand Season 2 winner Angele Anang.
- Priyanka is the seventh winner in the franchise to not have the most challenge wins of her season, after Sasha Velour, Trixie Mattel, Monét X Change, Yvie Oddly, Jaida Essence Hall, and Shea Couleé.
- Excluding Drag Race Thailand Winners, Priyanka is the 2nd Asian winner to win after Raja, who is Indonesian. Priyanka is Indo-Guyanese.
- Priyanka is the third winner in the franchise to place in the bottom 2 in the Snatch Game, after Yvie Oddly and Trixie Mattel, and the second on a regular season. However, she is also the first on an international season.
- Priyanka is the fifth winner to win the Makeover Challenge, after Monét X Change, Jaida Essence Hall, Chad Michaels and Bianca Del Rio.
- She is the fourth winner to walk in the Werk Room first, after Bianca Del Rio, Trixie Mattel, and Shea Couleé.
Canada's Drag Race Season 1 Looks
- Canada's Drag Race, on Season 1, as herself/contestant. (2020)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.