The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Rosé comes from her love of rosé wine, and the fact that her favourite color is pink. It's also very close to her boy name, Ross.
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 8, 11, 13)|
|Top 2 Placements:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 12)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
- "HeEeEeeEy!!" (entrance quote)
- "I could’ve gone to the dentist."
- "My name is Rosé, and I reside at the busy intersection of Wit Avenue and Fashion Boulevard."
- "Kind of like if Robin Williams and Jim Carrey had a child. What a horrible daughter for the two of them to procreate."
- "I don't know what's going on. But bye, I think!"
- ♪ Uh, baby, pour a glass. Feast your eyes on a bonnie lass. She's a fashion clown, pretty, witty, vocals down. My light's never fading. Can't wait to hear you say it, "The winner is Rosé!" ♪ (verse in "Phenomenon")
- "I'm Gnomey…The gnome."
- "Baby, you’re the sriracha!" (Referring to Kandy Muse)
- "The Bald Headed Brigade..." (Referring to Kandy Muse, Symone, and LaLa Ri)
- "Kandy! You've eaten tons of it." (Her read to Kandy Muse in the Reading Challenge)
- "That is just so interesting, I'm gonna go get another cocktail."
- "*unintelligible Scottish mumbling*" (as Mary, Queen Of Scots during Snatch Game)
- "He was cancelled for being a greedy bastard." (as Mary, Queen Of Scots during Snatch Game)
- "NOOO, it isn't." (in her soda can commercial.)
- "I'm not playing that." (in her soda can commercial)
- "I love being perfect." (in her soda can commercial)
- ♪That's what you just did♪ (to Tina Burner)
- "Miss Olivia Lux, who, after what we just experienced, will now forever go by the name Olivia Sux." (after Olivia's set on the Nice Girls Roast)
- "Nina West's shoulders are so wide that in high school, she auditioned for the school play and got the part of the stage." (to Nina West in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "So we've been talking for about 10 seconds. This is the longest on record that Heidi has ever waited before trying to fuck me." (to Heidi N Closet in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "The only thing that is thirstier than Heidi N Closet are her makeup brushes, okay?" (to Heidi N Closet in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "I want you all to know that Ru and I are both actively working in the music industry. One of us is a recording artist and the other one is a singerrr." (to RuPaul in the Nice Girls Roast)
- "♪ Little Scottish boy grew up to be the supreme, I'm the definition of American Dream, lucky for my daddy who believed in a star, but take it from Rosé, you better work to go far. Every single thing about the bitch is right, magnify the résumé, the font is tight, I can rap? What a gag! Check it, baby, this is drag." ♪ (Verse in Lucky)
- "Maybe one of us could sashay away, maybe two of us could sashay away. Bitch I don't know, maybe Elliott with 2 Ts is gonna come back and vote one of us out."
- "I should be crowned America's next drag superstar because as I've demonstrated, there is just about nothin' I can't do. There is a drag queen who I admire and look up to. She's a great hostess, she has a TV show, she sings. Her name is Lady Bunny. Her name is RuPaul. When I think of myself in the future, I hope and see something like you. And as I've shown you all here every single week, I can do all of it really well. Thank you." (her speech as to why she should be crowned America's Next Drag Superstar)
- "Oh you mean cum gutters?" (On live with Gottmik)
- "Rosé, was born a boy baby!" (On live with Denali talking about their Condragulations verses)
- "OK, I'm gonna call him Alex..." (On live with Denali, after she said to call her boyfriend 'Big Head')
- "Thank FUCK!" (As Mary, Queen of Scots on her YouTube Skit)
- Rosé is one of the 6 queens who were leaked 24 hours before the cast reveal.
- She was born and brought up in Scotland, but immigrated to New York City at age 10. She is the second Drag Race contestant after Morgan McMichaels to be born in Scotland.
- She is one of the "Stephanie's Child" singers, with her nieces, Jan and Lagoona Bloo.
- Rosé, along with Kandy Muse, are the first of Season 13 to be on Cosmo Queens prior to the show.
- On America's Got Talent, Rosé and her Girl Group "Stephanie's Child", auditioned, and got buzzed by Simon Cowell. Then, Rosé went on to argue with Simon, making their audition one of the most memorable drag queen auditions.
- On Season 13, Rosé and Denali were the only two contestants to be the first to enter the The Werk Room and lose their lip sync in episode 1.
- Coincidentally, they both landed in the Top 2 and lip synced against each other in their following premiere episode.
- Rosé is the first Drag Race contestant to lose two lip syncs that couldn't result in her elimination on a regular season.
- Rosé is the first Season 13 contestant belonging to the "Porkchop team" to have won a challenge after the cast reunited.
- She's also the last from the "Porkchop team" to compete on the season, making it to the final 4.
- She is one of two queens to place higher than the queen that beat her in the Pork Chop lip syncs, the other being Denali.
- Since the Snatch Game, she made a mini-series on her Youtube Channel as Mary, Queen of Scots.
- She has the best “DoB” score in her season.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, Rose became a self proclaimed and self-employed "social media rap star".
House of Michelle
|Dusty Ray Bottoms||Alexis Michelle||Brita|
Jasmine Rice LaBeija
Season 13 Looks
- (2021) "Gimme What I Want" by The Rosé
- (2020) "Christmas Dolls Vol. 1" by Stephanie's Child.
- (2019) America's Got Talent, on Season 14.
- (2021) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 13.
- (2021) Untucked, on Season 13.
- Rosé's Site | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Rosé on Youtube | Apple Music | Spotify | Wikipedia
- Stephanie's Child on Youtube
|Gottmik • Kandy Muse • Rosé • Symone • 5th: Olivia Lux • 6th: Utica Queen • 7th: Tina Burner • 8th: Denali • 9th: Elliott with 2 Ts • 10th: LaLa Ri • 11th: Tamisha Iman • 12th: Joey Jay • 13th: Kahmora Hall|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.