Roxxxy Andrews is the drag name of Michael Feliciano, a drag performer from Orlando, Florida. She is best known for being a finalist on the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race and a contestant in All Stars 2. Her drag mother was Erica Andrews of the Haus of Andrews, founded by Tandi Andrews. Roxxxy's drag son is Axel Andrews.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 5||All Stars 2|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 10)||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 5)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0||0|
|Times Placed High:||5 (Eps. 3, 5, 6, 9, 11)||0|
|Times Placed Low:||2 (Eps. 4, 8)||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 7)||5 (Eps. 2, 4, 5, 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 14||Episode 8|
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
"Mash! Are you kidding!?"
Roxxxy lip-synced for her life against Alyssa Edwards to Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair". In the lip-sync, Roxxxy pulled off her wig to reveal another wig underneath; arguably one of the most memorable lip-sync for your life moments in Drag Race history. RuPaul decided it was to be a non-elimination. RuPaul later mentioned that this was his favorite lip-sync battle ever. In All Stars 3, a runway was dedicated to Roxxxy's wig reveal.
Throughout her time on the show, she expressed her annoyance at how "comedy queens" who were "unpolished" were winning challenges and not going home; an opinion she often expressed toward Jinkx Monsoon.
She went on to the finale of the season, but missed out on being "America's Next Drag Superstar" to Jinkx Monsoon.
All Stars 2
"Thick and juicy's back, bitches!"
For the first challenge the queens had to perform in RuPaul's All Star Talent Show Extravaganza, Roxxxy decided to perform a burlesque routine in front of a live audience and the judges in the talent show. She received very positive feedback from the judges and was eventually placed high alongside Tatianna. As part of a new twist, the top two queens had to lip-sync for their legacy in order to win $10,000 and the power to eliminate one of the bottom three queens, this week being Adore Delano, Coco Montrese and Phi Phi O'Hara. Roxxxy won the lip-sync against Tatianna to "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift, and therefore chose to eliminate Coco Montrese from the competition.
For the second challenge, the remaining queens had to impersonate a celebrity for Snatch Game. Roxxxy impersonated Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 and landed in the Bottom 3 alongside Tatianna and Detox. Roxxxy survived the Bottom 3, due to Alaska choosing Tatianna to sashay away.
For the third challenge, the top 7 had to perform in a lip-syncing dance number inspired by historical women, in which Roxxxy got the role of Eva Perón, an Argentinian actress and first lady. During this week, she was safe.
In the fourth week, the queens acting skills were tested in parody movie sequels of RuPaul's favorite movies. The challenge was done in pairs and Roxxxy paired up with Phi Phi O'Hara. Her performance was mostly critiqued for being overshadowed by Phi Phi, which landed her in the bottom a second time, alongside Alyssa and Katya. Alaska was once again in the top and won the Lip Sync for Your Legacy, sending Alyssa Edwards home. At the end of the episode, after Alyssa's elimination, the girls, including Roxxxy, return to the workroom and are shocked when the eliminated queens (Coco, Tatianna, Ginger and Alyssa) reveal themselves standing behind a two-way mirror.
For the fifth week, 4 of the eliminated contestants re-entered the workroom to prepare for the next challenge which would bring them back into the competition. Since Adore left voluntarily she did not return. After the eliminated queens chose their partners for the next challenge with the recently eliminated queens to choose their partners first. Roxxxy was never chosen by any of the eliminated girls so she was the show's host. The judges said she missed so many opportunities to get people to laugh and her stutter made it seem like she was a vinyl record on repeat. She was placed in the bottom 2 up for elimination for the third time and was saved by both Alyssa Edwards and Tatianna when they both decided to eliminate Phi Phi O'Hara after they won the lip-sync and the power to eliminate one of the bottom 2 giving the possibility of a double elimination.
- "I'm sho exshited to be here!" (as Tasha Salad)
- "Mashhhh!" (Referring to Detox)
- "When life pulls you down, put on a shiny sequence gown."
- "A sequin is one, and sequence is plural?"
- "Except for Serena."
- "Where my people at!"
- "I'm fixin' to call you out."
- "Seeing you in the bottom two." (in response to Jinkx asking Roxxxy about her favorite moment on the show)
- "I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear: I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a bitch on Season 5, I'm gonna make it right, give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm full of tricks, baby, just like on Halloween. A room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream. I have to get this right, so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme. (singing) I'm gonna show you what I can do, you're going crazy and seeing two. It's not my fault, you can't blame my game. All these other hoes, but they're all the same." (verse in Read U Wrote U)
- "Send me home."
- "This hoe is crazy lol." (In response to Trixie Mattel's All Stars 3 meet the queens on Facebook)
- "Getcha life!" (As Tamar Braxton on Season 5's Snatch Game)
- "Boom! Who cares?!" (As Tamar Braxton on Season 5's Snatch Game)
- "We take the crown, we wear the 'shaw'!"
- "Oh god, this isn't another 'sequence' moment!"
- Roxxxy is the first queen to win the first challenge on 2 different seasons (Season 5 and All Stars 2).
- During All Stars 2, Roxxxy was up for elimination five times. She currently holds the record for most times being up for elimination in a single season.
- Combined with her one time in the bottom 2 during Season 5, Roxxxy has been up for elimination a total of 6 times. This means she is third, only behind Latrice Royale (8 times) and Jujubee (9 times; but only due to the All Stars 5 rule that other than the winner, everyone was in the bottom).
- She was the only queen on All Stars 2 to be eliminated by RuPaul, rather than by another queen.
- Roxxxy is the first queen to make it to the Top 4, being in the bottom two five times, without lip syncing for her life.
- She famously shared on Season 5 that as a child, she and her sister were abandoned at a bus stop by their biological mother. Roxxxy was raised by her grandmother, who appeared on the All-Stars 2 makeover challenge.
- Roxxxy and Tatianna are the third and fourth queens to be in the top two for the first challenge, and be in the bottom two/three for the second challenge on an All Stars season (the first and second being Latrice Royale and Manila Luzon in All Stars 1). They were followed by Monique Heart in All Stars 4, India Ferrah in All Stars 5 and Yara Sofia in All Stars 6
- She is the fifth queen to win the first challenge and not make it to the top three (in All Stars 2), preceded by Morgan McMichaels of Season 2, Team Latrila (Manila Luzon and Latrice Royale) of All Stars 1 and BenDeLaCreme of Season 6. She was succeeded by Nina Bo'nina Brown of Season 9, Mayhem Miller of Season 10, Widow Von'Du of Season 12, and India Ferrah of All Stars 5.
- Roxxxy is one of five queens (others being Milk, Honey Mahogany, Detox and Violet Chachki) to have a runway theme inspired by them, with the "Wigs on Wigs on Wigs" runway in All Stars 3 being inspired by her famous wig reveal during her lip sync against Alyssa Edwards to Whip My Hair by Willow Smith.
- Roxxxy is tied with Violet Chachki for the longest gap between challenge wins, both taking nine episodes to win their second challenge.
- Roxxxy is the only Drag Race contestant to have received critiques from the judges in every competing episode of two entire seasons (Season 5 and All Stars 2).
- Several contestants have received critiques every episode they competed in, but they weren't present until the very end.
- Roxxxy has two drag children. A drag son, Axel Andrews, and a drag daughter, Cara Cavalli.
- Her drag mother is the late Erica Andrews.
- Roxxxy is the only queen in the clique “Rolaskatox” to have not hit the 1 million follower milestone on Instagram.
Tandi Andrews †
Erica Andrews †
Ariel Andrews †
Janet Fierce Andrews
Cara Cavalli Andrews
Season 5 Looks
All Stars 2 Looks
All Stars 5 Looks
2nd & 3rd: Alaska & Roxxxy Andrews
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg