|RuPaul's Drag Race|
The tenth season of RuPaul's Drag Race was announced on April 13, 2017, and began airing on March 22, 2018. This season was the first in having the premiere of Untucked in VH1 next to the main show.
Season 10's promo theme was neon. Promos were released on February 22, 2018.
This season was nominated for 12 Emmys at the 2018 Emmys including "Outstanding Reality-Competition Program" and "Outstanding Costumes for Variety, Nonfiction, or Reality Program." The show won the award for "Outstanding Reality Show Program."
In December 2018, Monique Heart and Monét X Change competed on the All Stars 4. Monique placed as a runner-up alongside Season 8 contestant, Naomi Smalls. Monét went on to win the season, alongside Season 9 contestant, Trinity The Tuck.
In May 2020 it was announced that Miz Cracker, Blair St. Clair and Mayhem Miller would be competing on All Stars 5. Mayhem placed 7th, Blair placed 4th, and Miz Cracker was the runner-up, alongside Season 2 and All Stars 1 contestant, Jujubee.
- 1 Contestants
- 2 Episodes
- 2.1 Episode 1: "10s Across The Board"
- 2.2 Episode 2: "PharmaRusical"
- 2.3 Episode 3: "Tap That App"
- 2.4 Episode 4: "The Last Ball on Earth"
- 2.5 Episode 5: "The Bossy Rossy Show"
- 2.6 Episode 6: "Drag Con Panel Extravaganza"
- 2.7 Episode 7: "Snatch Game"
- 2.8 Episode 8: "The Unauthorized Rusical"
- 2.9 Episode 9: "Breastworld"
- 2.10 Episode 10: "Social Media Kings Into Queens"
- 2.11 Episode 11: "Evil Twins"
- 2.12 Episode 12: "American"
- 2.13 Episode 13: "Queens Reunited"
- 2.14 Episode 14: "Grand Finale"
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Videos
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
- 7 Navigation
(Biographical information stated from during time of contest)
|Rank||Contestant||Photo||Real Name||Age||Current City||Ep. 1||Ep. 2||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5||Ep. 6||Ep. 7||Ep. 8||Ep. 9||Ep.10||Ep.11||Ep. 12||Ep. 13||Ep.14|
|Rusical||Ball||Snatch Game||Rusical||Make Over||Reunion||Grand Finale|
|Eureka||David Huggard Jr.||27||Johnson City,
|Kameron Michaels||Dane Young||31||Nashville,
|SAFE||HIGH TEAM||LOW||HIGH||SAFE||HIGH||SAFE||WIN||BTM2||BTM2||BTM2||TOP 4||RUN||LOST|
|4th||Asia O'Hara||Antwan Lee||35||Dallas,
|5th||Miz Cracker||Maxwell Heller||33||Harlem,
|Monét X Change||Kevin Bertin||27||The Bronx,
|7th||The Vixen||Anthony Taylor||26||Chicago,
|8th||Monique Heart||Kevin Richardson||31||Kansas City,
|9th||Blair St. Clair||Andrew Bryson||22||Indianapolis,
|10th||Mayhem Miller||Dequan Johnson||35||Riverside,
|11th||Dusty Ray Bottoms||Dustin Rayburn||29||New York,
|12th||Yuhua Hamasaki||Yuhua Ou||27||New York,
- █ The contestant won RuPaul's Drag Race.
- █ The contestant lost the third lip-sync round.
- █ The contestant lost the first lip-sync round.
- █ The contestant competed in a four way lip sync where no one was eliminated, thus moving on to the finale.
- █ The contestant won the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the best but did not win the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was a member of a winning team but did not win the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the worst but did not place in the bottom two.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but neither one was eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip-sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, lost the lip-sync for your life and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality by the contestants.
- █ The contestant appeared on the "Reunion" episode and was still in the running.
- █ The contestant appeared as a guest, but was out of the running.
- █ The contestant appeared as a guest, but was out of the running and chose to walk out.
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Airdate|
|142||1||10s Across The Board||March 22, 2018|
|143||2||PharmaRusical||March 29, 2018|
|144||3||Tap That App||April 5, 2018|
|145||4||The Last Ball on Earth||April 12, 2018|
|146||5||The Bossy Rossy Show||April 19, 2018|
|147||6||Drag Con Panel Extravaganza||April 26, 2018|
|148||7||Snatch Game||May 3, 2018|
|149||8||The Unauthorized Rusical||May 10, 2018|
|150||9||Breastworld||May 17, 2018|
|151||10||Social Media Kings Into Queens||May 24, 2018|
|152||11||Evil Twins||June 7, 2018|
|153||12||American||June 14, 2018|
|154||13||Queens Reunited||June 21, 2018|
|155||14||Grand Finale||June 28, 2018|
Episode 1: "10s Across The Board"
Airdate: March 22, 2018
Synopsis: Christina Aguilera stuns on the mainstage; fan favorite queens from the past decade of Drag Race return as 14 new queens compete to become America's Next Drag Superstar and win $100,000.
Summary: Fourteen drag queens enter a new workroom of RuPaul's Drag Race, where they are joined by RuPaul. For the maxi challenge, the drag queens needed to create million-dollar looks using a bunch of junk from the 99¢ Store. It is the same challenge from the first episode of the first season. The judges include Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, and Ross Mathews. Kameron Michaels, Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Eureka, Monét X Change, Monique Heart, and The Vixen are all declared safe. RuPaul then announces they're going to add Farrah Moan into the competition, which is actually Christina Aguilera humorously impersonating Farrah in a pink wig.
During the judges’ critiques, Mayhem Miller is praised for the way she incorporated rubber gloves in her outfit, with Christina calling her creativity “off the charts.” Blair St. Clair, Miz Cracker, and Yuhua Hamasaki also receive positive critiques. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams is criticized for the construction of her money dress, with the judges saying it didn’t live up to the dresses made of money seen in previous seasons. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo is praised for the concept of her outfit, but it is noted how the curves of her body are lost in the outfit’s round shape. Dusty Ray Bottoms is praised for the impressive construction of her outfit but is criticized for including a hat that made it seem more like a witchy costume and received negative feedback from Michelle Visage regarding her signature drag makeup. Mayhem is declared the winner of the challenge, with Blair, Miz Cracker, and Yuhua ultimately being safe. Out of the bottom three, Dusty is declared safe, leaving Kalorie and Vanessa up for elimination. During the lip-sync to “Ain’t No Other Man” by Christina Aguilera, Kalorie wins the judges over by throwing money from her dress into the air and dropping into the splits. After the lip-sync, Kalorie is declared safe, and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo is eliminated, giving birth to her iconic "Miss Vanjie" exit.
- Guest Judges: Christina Aguilera
- Mini Challenge: Stand out on the runway among a sea of legendary queens from past seasons.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Monét X Change
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 gift card from Fierce Queen Heels.
- Maxi Challenge: Drag on a Dime: Construct a runway outfit out of miscellaneous items from a 99¢ Store.
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Mayhem Miller
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A luxury Hawaiian getaway to Hale Mohalu Guesthouse and Retreat
- Bottom Two: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Lip-Sync Song: "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera
- Eliminated: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Farewell Message: "Ladies I ♡ U The Vanjie Way! XOXO Vanessa ♡"
|5.||Blair St. Clair|
|6.||Monét X Change|
|11.||Dusty Ray Bottoms|
|13.||Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|Drag Queens Invited|
From Season 2: Jessica Wild, Raven, Jujubee, Morgan McMichaels, Pandora Boxx
From Season 3: Manila Luzon, Delta Work, Yara Sofia, Mariah
From Season 4: Jiggly Caliente, Chad Michaels
From Season 5: Jinkx Monsoon, Detox
From Season 6: Adore Delano, Laganja Estranja, Darienne Lake
From Season 7: Katya, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Tempest DuJour, Trixie Mattel
From Season 8: Bob The Drag Queen, Kim Chi, Derrick Barry
From Season 9: Jaymes Mansfield, Peppermint
Episode 2: "PharmaRusical"
Airdate: March 29, 2018
Synopsis: The queens must wow the judges in a lip-sync, dance number inspired by pharmaceutical TV ads; Halsey and Padma Lakshmi guest judge; guests Andy Cohen and Alyssa Edwards.
Summary: In the second episode, Andy Cohen helps RuPaul with the mini challenge. The two winners of the country dance competition were Asia and the Vixen. The maxi challenge is a lip-sync extravaganza called PharmaRusical. They worked in two teams with Asia and Vixen as the team captains. Asia selected Aquaria, Monique, Dusty, Yuhua, Kalorie, and Eureka to be on her team, while Vixen picked Kameron, Miz Cracker, Monét, Blair, and Mayhem to be on her team.
They had special guest choreographer Alyssa Edwards to help them choreograph their dances for PharmaRusical. The guest judges for the maxi challenge were Halsey and Padma Lakshmi. The winning team for PharmaRusical was Team Vixen, with Vixen being the winner of the maxi challenge. Team Vixen was safe. On Team Asia, Asia, Aquaria, Dusty, Yuhua, and Monique were declared safe. Leaving Kalorie and Eureka as the final two for elimination. After a lip-sync battle, Eureka was declared safe while Kalorie was told to sashay away by RuPaul.
- Guest Judges: Halsey and Padma Lakshmi
- Special Guests: Alyssa Edwards and Andy Cohen
- Mini Challenge: "Hay Girl Hay" Compete in a country-themed dance competition.
- Mini Challenge Winners: Asia O'Hara and The Vixen
- Maxi Challenge: The queens must wow the judges in a lip-sync, dance number inspired by pharmaceutical TV ads.
- Runway Theme: Very Best Drag
- Maxi Challenge Winner: The Vixen
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A Suite Of Jewels From Fierce! Drag Jewels and a $2,000 gift card from Nailed by Christie
- Bottom Two: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams and Eureka O'Hara
- Lip-Sync Song: "Best of My Love" by The Emotions
- Eliminated: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams
- Farewell Message: "Thank you, sisters. I'm so Blessed to have met you all. Keep it Kute! KKW"
|Team Asia||Team Vixen|
|The Vixen |
|Monique Heart||Miz Cracker|
|Dusty Ray Bottoms||Monét X Change|
|Yuhua Hamasaki||Blair St. Clair|
|Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams||Mayhem Miller|
Episode 3: "Tap That App"
Airdate: April 5, 2018
Synopsis: The queens create and star in commercials for new drag-themed dating apps; music artist Courtney Love and actor Nico Tortorella guest judge.
Summary: In the third episode, the remaining queens had to help market new breakthrough dating apps by creating and starring in commercials. The three drag-themed apps were End of Days, Fibster, and Madam Buttrface. Monique, Blair, and Monét were nominated as team captains since they were the winners of the mini challenge. Blair selected Miz Cracker, Eureka, and Vixen as her teammates while Monique chose Dusty, Kameron, and Mayhem, and Monét picked Asia, Aquaria, and Yuhua.
Team Blair worked on the End of Days app, Team Monique worked on Fibster, and Team Monét worked on Madam Buttrface. Guest judges for this episode included Courtney Love and Nico Tortorella. RuPaul surprises the girls and tells them that despite working as Teams this week they were going to be judged individually. Asia, Eureka, Blair, were declared the tops of the week while Yuhua, Kameron, and Mayhem were the bottoms of the week. The rest of the queens were safe. After deliberating, Asia is proclaimed the winner of the challenge. Blair, Eureka, and Kameron are declared safe as well. Yuhua and Mayhem were up for elimination. Despite a fun lip-sync battle, Yuhua is told to sashay away by RuPaul.
- Guest Judges: Courtney Love & Nico Tortorella
- Mini Challenge: Perform in screen tests for Ru's provocative new RuPaul's Chocolate Bar campaign.
- Mini Challenge Winners: Blair St. Clair, Monét X Change, and Monique Heart.
- Maxi Challenge: The queens create and star in commercials for new Drag-themed dating apps.
- Runway Theme: Feathers
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A $2,000 gift card from Casper Sleep and a $3,000 gift card from Catherine D'Lish
- Bottom Two: Yuhua Hamasaki and Mayhem Miller
- Lip-Sync Song: "Celebrity Skin" by Hole
- Eliminated: Yuhua Hamasaki
- Farewell Message: "我爱 You! I Love You All! Season 10 is going to be amazing! -Yuhua Hamasaki ツ"
|End of Days||Blair St. Clair (Team Captain)|
|Fibstr||Monique Heart (Team Captain)|
|Dusty Ray Bottoms|
|Madam ButtrFace||Monét X Change (Team Captain)|
Episode 4: "The Last Ball on Earth"
Airdate: April 12, 2018
Synopsis: The queens cook up global warming-friendly looks for the last ball ever; actresses Tisha Campbell Martin and Logan Browning guest judge.
Summary: In the fourth episode, this weeks maxi challenge was that the queens are throwing a ball called: The Last Ball on Earth. They needed to create three looks for the challenge: Alaskan Winter Realness, Miami Summer Realness, and Martian Eleganza Extravaganza.
The guest judges for this weeks challenge were Tisha Campbell Martin and Logan Browning. Mayhem, Eureka, Vixen, Monique, and Blair are all declared safe. Leaving Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron, Dusty, Asia, and Monét for the judges to deliberate over. Aquaria is declared the winner of this weeks challenge. Cracker, Kameron, and Asia are also safe leaving Dusty and Monét to have a lip sync battle. The winner of the lip sync battle is Monét, winning the battle with her fake split stunt, and Dusty sashayed away.
- Guest Judges: Tisha Campbell Martin & Logan Browning
- Mini Challenge: Photobomb celebrity photographs and leave a lasting impression.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Mini Challenge Prize: A $1,000 credit from Postmates
- Maxi Challenge: The queens cook up global warming friendly looks for the last ball ever!
- Runway Theme: The Last Ball on Earth
(Alaskan Winter Realness, Miami Summer Realness, Martian Eleganza Extravaganza).
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A $2,000 gift card from D-Bleu-Dazzled and a wig wardrobe from RockStar Wigs
- Bottom Two: Monét X Change and Dusty Ray Bottoms
- Lip-Sync Song: "Pound the Alarm" by Nicki Minaj
- Eliminated: Dusty Ray Bottoms
- Farewell Message: "Neva Lavd Ya! - Dusty <3"
Celebrity Photobomb Photoshoot
Episode 5: "The Bossy Rossy Show"
Airdate: April 19, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' improvisational skills are put to the test for the new talk show, "Bossy Rossy," hosted by Ross Mathews; country music singer Shania Twain and actress Carrie Preston guest judge.
Summary: In the fifth episode, the queens' maxi challenge was to appear as crazy ass guests on the brand new daytime talk show "Bossy Rossy." They would be working in pairs: Vixen and Asia, Blair and Monique, Monét and Kameron, Cracker and Mayhem, and Eureka and Aquaria. Monét and Kameron would star in the episode "My Freaky Addiction Is Ruining My Life!" The Vixen and Asia would star in the episode "Why Are You So Obsessed With Me?" Blair and Monique would star in the episode "I Married A Cactus."
Eureka and Aquaria would star in the episode "Look at Me! I'm A Sexy Baby!" Cracker and Mayhem would star in the episode "Save Me From My Deadly Fear of..." Guest judges for this episode were Shania Twain and Carrie Preston. Asia, Blair, Kameron, and Aquaria are declared safe. The tops and the bottoms included Monét, the Vixen, Eureka, Monique, Mayhem, and Cracker. Cracker, Monique, and the Vixen are declared safe. Eureka is crowned the winner of the maxi challenge. Monét and Mayhem are up for elimination. They do a lip sync battle to Shania Twain's "Man! I Feel Like a Woman." Monét won the lip-sync and stays while Mayhem sashays away.
- Guest Judges: Shania Twain & Carrie Preston
- Mini Challenge: Drag up the contents of army duffel bags and transform themselves into an army of fierce drag queens
- Mini Challenge Winner: The Vixen
- Maxi Challenge: The queens' improv skills are put to the test for a new talk show, "Bossy Rossy," hosted by Ross Mathews
- Runway Theme: Denim & Diamonds
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Eureka
- Maxi Challenge Prize: Two tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "ZUMANITY"
- Bottom Two: Monét X Change & Mayhem Miller
- Lip-Sync Song: "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain
- Eliminated: Mayhem Miller
- Farewell Message: "I ♡ to PARTY. xoxo. May"
|I Married A Cactus||Blair St. Clair||Cactus' wife|
|Monique Heart||Cactus' secret fianceé|
|My Freaky Addiction
Is Ruining My Life!
|Monét X Change||Addicted to eating Hip-Pads|
|Kameron Michaels||Addicted to huffing Tucking Panties|
|Save Me From My Deadly
|Miz Cracker||Expert on curing pickle-phobia|
|Mayhem Miller||Deadly afraid of pickles|
|Why Are You So
Obsessed With Me?
|The Vixen||I have a copycat!|
|Asia O'Hara||I'm obsessed with *Vixen's Role*|
|Look At Me!
I'm A Sexy Baby!
|Eureka||Sexiest baby in the world #2|
|Aquaria||Sexiest baby in the world #1|
Episode 6: "Drag Con Panel Extravaganza"
Airdate: April 26, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' have to produce and host their own Drag Con panels makeup, hair and body in teams. Oscar-nominated couple Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon are Guest Judges.
Summary: In the sixth episode, the queens' maxi challenge was to produce and host their own Drag Con panels on makeup, hair and body. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara and Monique Heart were a team and chose to do makeup. Eureka, Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change were a team and chose body. While Miz Cracker, Blair St. Clair and The Vixen were a team and chose Hair. Ru explained to the queens' that they would be presenting their panels in front of a live studio audience, she also explained that the audience will be rating each queens' performance. The Runway Theme was Hats Incredible. Guest Judges for this episode were Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon.
Aquaria, Asia O'Hara and Monique Heart were declared safe. Eureka is declared the winner of the maxi challenge while Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change are also declared safe which left Miz Cracker, Blair St. Clair and The Vixen in the bottom. Miz Cracker is declared safe while Blair and The Vixen are placed in the bottom 2 and up for elimination. The two lip sync to "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross. The Vixen is declared safe while Blair St. Clair is eliminated and sashays away.
- Guest Judges: Kumail Nanjiani & Emily V. Gordon
- Mini Challenge: Identify objects only by sitting on them
- Mini Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 hair care package from Art Lab Salon
- Maxi Challenge: The queens have to produce and host their own Drag Con panels on makeup, hair and body in teams.
- Runway Theme: Hats Incredible
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Eureka O'Hara
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A trip for two and spa treatments in Saguaro in Palm Springs for 4 days.
- Bottom Two: Blair St. Clair and The Vixen
- Lip-Sync Song: "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross
- Eliminated: Blair St. Clair
- Farewell Message: "Let me be your STAR! xoxo Blair St. Clair"
|Topic||Name of Panel||Queens|
|Monét X Change|
|Face||Painted for Filth||Asia O'Hara|
|Hair||Wigaholics||Blair St. Clair|
Episode 7: "Snatch Game"
Airdate: May 3, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' have to do their best celebrity impersonations while trying to guess the missing words in the "Snatch Game". Audra McDonald & Kate Upton are Guest Judges.
Summary: In the 7th Episode, the queens' had to do their best celebrity impersonations while trying to guess the missing words in the "Snatch Game". Aquaria chose to impersonate Melania Trump, Asia O'Hara chose to impersonate Beyoncé, Eureka chose to impersonate Honey Boo Boo, Kameron Michaels chose to impersonate Chyna, Miz Cracker chose to impersonate Dorothy Parker, Monét X Change chose to impersonate Maya Angelou, Monique Heart chose to impersonate Maxine Waters and The Vixen chose to impersonate Blue Ivy.
The Runway Theme was Mermaid Fantasy (a Salute to Bette Midler). Guest Judges for this episode were Audra McDonald & Kate Upton. Miz Cracker and Kameron Michaels were declared safe. Aquaria is declared the winner of the maxi challenge while Monét X Change and Eureka are also declared safe. Which left Monique Heart, Asia O'Hara and The Vixen in the bottom. Lastly, Asia O'Hara is declared safe while The Vixen and Monique are placed in the bottom two and up for elimination. The two lip sync to "Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen. The Vixen is declared safe while Monique is eliminated and sashays away after not knowing the words to the song.
- Guest Judges: Audra McDonald & Kate Upton
- Special Guest: Bianca Del Rio & Alex Trebek
- Mini Challenge: Reading is Fundamental
- Mini Challenge Winner: Eureka
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 Gift Card from L.A. Eyeworks
- Maxi Challenge: Snatch Game
- Runway Theme: Mermaid Fantasy (Salute to Bette Midler)
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Maxi Challenge Prize: Six-night stay at the Grove Hotel and Ice Palace on Fire Island
- Bottom Two: Monique Heart and The Vixen
- Lip-Sync Song: "Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Eliminated: Monique Heart
- Farewell Message: "Always abide in love & learn your words! Facts are facts"
Snatch Game Characters
Airdate: May 10, 2018
- Guest Judges: Billy Eichner & Andrew Rannells
- Special Guest: Chad Michaels
- Mini Challenge: Slap out of it!
- Mini Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 Gift Card from Sparkles Rhinestones
- Maxi Challenge: The queens must wow the judges in a live singing, dance number inspired by Cher.
- Runway Theme: Glitterific
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Kameron Michaels
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A Luxury VIP Get Away at the Sofitel Los Angeles
- Bottom Two: Asia O'Hara and The Vixen
- Lip-Sync Song: "Groove Is in the Heart" by Deee-Lite
- Eliminated: The Vixen
- Farewell Message: "Evil triumphs when good queens do nothing! Buy My Album. The Vixen"
|Kameron Michaels||60s Cher|
|Monét X Change||70s Variety Show Cher|
|Asia O'Hara||Movie Star Cher|
|Miz Cracker||Comeback Cher|
Episode 9: "Breastworld"
Airdate: May 17, 2018
Synopsis: The queens are assigned parts and must act in the new hit series, "Breastworld"; "Broad City" stars Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson guest judge; Randy Rainbow and Stephen Colbert are special guests.
Summary: In the 9th episode, the maxi challenge is to star in Breastworld, a riff on the HBO series Westworld. The characters they play are Aquaria as Dyslexa, Asia O'Hara as Para Salin, Eureka O'Hara as Rosi, Kameron Michaels as Muff, Miz Cracker as Julie, and Monét X Change as Viv.
The runway theme is Silver Foxy. The guest judges are Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer with special guest appearances from Randy Rainbow and Stephen Colbert. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Miz Cracker, and Monét X Change are all safe. Asia is declared the winner of the challenge. Eureka O'Hara and Kameron Michaels are the bottom two. They must lip sync "New Attitude" by Patti Labelle to see who gets to stay. Eureka O'Hara and Kameron Michaels are both declared safe and no one is sent home.
- Guest Judges: Abbi Jacobson & Ilana Glazer
- Special Guest: Randy Rainbow & Stephen Colbert
- Mini Challenge: Pants down, bottoms up
- Mini Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Maxi Challenge: The queens are assigned parts and must act in the new hit series, "Breastworld"
- Runway Theme: Silver Foxy
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Maxi Challenge Prize: Four-night stay at Frog Meadow Farm B&B in Vermont, courtesy of My Gay Getaway.
- Bottom Two: Eureka and Kameron Michaels
- Lip-Sync Song: "New Attitude" by Patti Labelle
- Eliminated: None
|Asia O'Hara||Para Salin|
|Monét X Change||Viv|
Episode 10: "Social Media Kings Into Queens"
Airdate: May 24, 2018
Synopsis: The queens give some of today's hottest social media superstars drag makeovers; actor Miles Heizer and hip-hop artist Lizzo guest judge.
Summary: In episode 10, the queens maxi challenge is to transform social media superstars into drag queens. Because Eureka won the mini-challenge, she was able to select which queen got which social media star. She assigned Monét X Change to Tyler Oakley, Miz Cracker to Chester See, Aquaria to Kingsley, Kameron Michaels to Anthony Padilla, Asia O'Hara to Raymond Braun, and Eureka to Frankie Grande. Guest judges for the night included Miles Heizer and Lizzo. Asia O'Hara, Eureka, and Aquaria are safe. Miz Cracker is the winner of the maxi challenge. Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change are up for elimination. Kameron Michaels won and stayed while Monét X Change is asked to sashay away.
- Guest Judges: Miles Heizer and Lizzo
- Mini Challenge: The queens create a super macho character and then they will pose for a manly body spray called TRADE.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Eureka
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 gift card to MuLondon & assign Social Media Stars to the Queens
- Maxi Challenge: The queens give drag makeovers to social media superstars and do a homemade video performing "Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent"
- Runway Theme: Drag Family Values
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Miz Cracker
- Maxi Challenge Prize: $2,000 Gift Card from Jane Doe Latex and $2,000 Gift Card from Klein Epstein & Parker for Chester See/Miz Cookie
- Bottom Two: Kameron Michaels and Monét X Change
- Lip-Sync Song: "Good As Hell" by Lizzo
- Eliminated: Monét X Change
- Farewell Message: "Long live the sponge! MXC"
|Queens||Social Media Star Makeover|
|Asia O'Hara||Raymond Braun||America O'Hara|
|Kameron Michaels||Anthony Padilla||Kelly Michaels|
|Miz Cracker||Chester See||Miz Cookie|
|Monét X Change||Tyler Oakley||Short Change|
TRADE Body Spray Photoshoot
Episode 11: "Evil Twins"
Airdate: June 7, 2018
Synopsis: The queens must present two characters on the runway; their best selves and their evil twins; Lena Dunham and singer Ashanti guest judge; Cheyenne Jackson is a special guest.
Summary: In episode eleven, the queen's maxi challenge is you need to present two distinct characters: one at your best and your evil twin, the yin to your yang. They must write and record inner dialogue for both characters to show each one's personality. They will also be strutting their stuff on the main stage. Eureka and Asia O'Hara are safe. Aquaria is the winner of the maxi challenge. Kameron Michaels and Miz Cracker are up for elimination. They must do a lip sync battle to "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6. Kameron Michaels wins the lip-sync and stays while Miz Cracker is eliminated and sashays away.
- Guest Judges: Lena Dunham & Ashanti
- Special Guest: Cheyenne Jackson
- Mini Challenge: Resting Brunch Face (Drag up pancakes to create devastatingly delicious dishes)
- Mini Challenge Winner: Asia O'Hara
- Mini Challenge Prize: $2,000 gift card from The Spa on Rodeo
- Maxi Challenge: The queens must present two characters on the runway: their best selves and their evil twins, plus they have to write and record the dialogue for both characters.
- Runway Theme: Double Trouble
- Maxi Challenge Winner: Aquaria
- Maxi Challenge Prize: Trip for 2 to The Grand Resort & Spa at Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Bottom Two: Kameron Michaels and Miz Cracker
- Lip-Sync Song: "Nasty Girl" by Vanity 6
- Eliminated: Miz Cracker
- Farewell Message: "KNOW YOURSELF M"
|Queen||Evil Twin||"Who Deserves to Go Home Tonight?"|
|Asia O'Hara||North Korea||Miz Cracker|
|Kameron Michaels||Katrina Michaels||Aquaria|
|Miz Cracker||Miz Crumbs||Kameron Michaels|
Episode 12: "American"
Airdate: June 14, 2018
Synopsis: The top four queens must write and perform a verse in a performance of RuPaul's hit single, "American," and guest on RuPaul's podcast with Michelle Visage; choreographer Todrick Hall, style superstar Carson Kressley and Ross Mathews join.
Summary: In episode twelve, the queen's maxi challenge is to write and perform a verse in RuPaul's "American" plus appear as a guest on RuPaul's podcast, "What's the Tee? with Michelle Visage". They are taken to Todrick Hall to learn choreography for their performance. They are also introduced to RuPaul's producers Kummerspeck for "American."
The theme for the runway was Final Four Eleganza Extravaganza. In the end, the queens are asked what advice they'd give to children about drag and why they think that they should be the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race. Before RuPaul makes her final decision, she asks the top four lip sync for the final time. They lip-sync to the song "Call Me Mother" by RuPaul. After, RuPaul tells them her decision that she decided to eliminate no one and that all four of them are moving forward to the Grand Finale of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Maxi Challenge: Write and perform a solo verse to be included on RuPaul's song "American," and guest star on RuPaul's podcast with Michelle Visage
- Runway Theme: Final Four Eleganza Extravaganza
- Lip-Sync Song: "Call Me Mother" by RuPaul
- Top 4: Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka, and Kameron Michaels
Top Four of Season 10
|Queens||Challenge Wins||Up for Elimination|
(Eps. 4, 7, 11)
(Eps. 3, 9)
(Eps. 5, 6)
(Eps. 2, 9)
(Eps. 9, 10, 11)
Episode 13: "Queens Reunited"
Airdate: June 21, 2018
Synopsis: One week from the Grand Finale, all season 10 queens return to discuss the season’s gaggiest moments. Includes never-before-seen footage, jaw-dropping revelations, and a recap of the seasons’ most amazing looks.
- Discussions: Miss Vanjie viral sensation, Epic lip syncs of the season (Monét vs Dusty, Monique vs Vixen, Kameron vs Eureka and Kameron vs Cracker), The Vixen's confrontational moments (with Aquaria and Eureka), Asia and RuPaul about Vixen leaving the reunion, Dusty and Monique with her gay conversion therapy, Blair and her college party experience, Monét coming out as a drag queen to her mother, Yuhua and her family relationship, Toot or Boot outfits, Never before seen footage of guest judges opinions, Asia vs Cracker on Episode 11, Queens asking questions (Mayhem to Aquaria and Asia and Monique with Dusty and Monét to Kameron), Reading is Fundamental, and eliminated queens' individual picks for who deserves the crown.
Eliminated Queens Votes
|Queen||Choice for the Crown||Queen||Votes|
|Monét X Change||Asia O’Hara|
|Monique Heart||Asia O’Hara|
|Blair St. Clair||Asia O’Hara||Asia O'Hara||3|
|Dusty Ray Bottoms||Aquaria||Eureka||4|
|Vanessa Vanjie Mateo||Eureka|
Episode 14: "Grand Finale"
Airdate: June 28, 2018
Synopsis: The top four battle it out as RuPaul crowns America’s Next Drag Superstar in an epic, lip-sync smackdown for the crown.
- Lip-sync Pairings:
- Asia O'Hara vs Kameron Michaels;
- Aquaria vs Eureka
- Lip-sync Songs:
- "Nasty" by Janet Jackson (Asia O'Hara vs. Kameron Michaels)
- "If" by Janet Jackson (Aquaria vs. Eureka)
- "Bang Bang" by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj (Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron Michaels)
- Winner of Season 10: Aquaria
- Runners-Up: Eureka and Kameron Michaels
- Fourth Place: Asia O'Hara
- Miss Congeniality: Monét X Change
Lip Sync for the Crown Bracket
Queens' Votes for Miss Congeniality
|Queen||Choice for Miss C.||Queen||Votes|
|Aquaria||Monét X Change||Monét X Change||3|
|Eureka||Monét X Change|
|Kameron Michaels||Miz Cracker|
|Asia O'Hara||Monét X Change||Dusty Ray Bottoms||2|
|Miz Cracker||The Vixen|
|Monét X Change||Monique Heart||Eureka||2|
|The Vixen||Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|Monique Heart||Dusty Ray Bottoms||Monique Heart||2|
|Blair St. Clair||Dusty Ray Bottoms|
|Mayhem Miller||Eureka||Miz Cracker||2|
|Dusty Ray Bottoms||Monique Heart|
|Yuhua Hamasaki||Miz Cracker||Asia O'Hara||1|
|Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams||Asia O'Hara||The Vixen||1|
|Vanessa Vanjie Mateo||Eureka||Vanessa Vanjie Mateo||1|
Votes from Miss Congeniality Online Voting
Meet the Season 10 Queens
The Pit Stop Recap Show
- Season 10.....
- is the third non-All Stars season to bring back a queen from a previous season. First was Shangela, second was Cynthia Lee Fontaine, and now Eureka. However, Eureka is the only one to have been revealed during the cast RuVeal. She was followed by Vanessa Vanjie Mateo in Season 11 who was also announced during the reveal.
- has the youngest overall cast in the show's herstory, with the oldest contestants being 35 years old.
- features the most amount of queens from a single state, with five queens from New York. This is later matched in Season 12 with Brita, Jackie Cox, Jan, Nicky Doll and Sherry Pie.
- is the second season to feature a sudden-death “Lip-Sync for the Crown” format for the finale; the first being Season 9
- is the fourth season to have a plus-sized queen make it to the Top 3; the first being Season 5.
- has an average queen age of 28.3.
- is the season with the most contestants reaching the Top 4 across multiple seasons, with 8: Aquaria, Eureka, Kameron Michaels and Asia O'Hara reached the Top 4 in Season 10, Monét X Change and Monique Heart in All Stars 4, Miz Cracker and Blair St. Clair in All Stars 5, and Eureka in All Stars 6.
- Season 10 is the first regular season...
- ... to have more than three contestants lip-sync for their life in two consecutive episodes, with 4 contestants.
- This later happened in Season 12.
- ... to feature a completely upgraded Werk Room style since Season 2 and to change the backdrop of the judges' panel since Season 5, from blue and pink to pink and red.
- ... to have two double shantay on the same season, with Eureka being in a double shantay with both Kameron Michaels and Aquaria.
- ... to not have a puppet challenge since it was introduced.
- ... since Season 5 to not have a single joint challenge win.
- ... since Season 8 to feature a Top 3.
- ... to feature two Rusicals since they were introduced in Season 6, which was later followed by Season 12.
- ... to have more than three contestants lip-sync for their life in two consecutive episodes, with 4 contestants.
- As with every season, there were a number of runway themes which the queens were asked to bring with them that were ultimately not used on the season. Through confirmations from queens and Instagram posts, some of these themes include:
- Orange Alert (later reused in Season 11 in Trump: The Rusical)
- French fashion/Marie Antoinette
- Several of these looks made an appearance during the final regular challenge of the season after it became apparent the runway themes would not be used. Asia used her orange runway for her "Good Twin" look; Aquaria, Kameron, and Miz Cracker used their Pre-Historic runways for their "Evil Twin" looks; and Aquaria and Miz Cracker used their French runways for their "Good Twin" looks.
- Blair St. Clair was exposed by TMZ to have violated a DUI Court Order, which stated she must stay in Indiana in order to compete on this season, though this was later proven to be false.
- The lip-sync assassin of Season 10 is Kameron Michaels, who eliminated Monét X Change, Miz Cracker and Asia O'Hara, and had a double shantay with Eureka.
- The first 6 queens to be eliminated were either in the top or the bottom of the 1st episode.
- The Vixen is the first queen to walk out of the "Reunion" and not return.
- Season 10 is the 2nd season to have a lip-sync battle between 2 plus-sized contestants. The first lip sync taking place in Season 7 between Jaidynn Diore Fierce and Ginger Minj with the second being between Eureka and Kalorie.
- Coincidentally, the winner of these two lip-syncs would go on to be the only plus-sized contestants to make it to the Top 3 of their season.
- Interesting facts ...
- ... there are five queens in a row, who placed 8th to 12th (Monique, Blair, Mayhem, Dusty and Yuhua), that were all safe the episode prior their elimination
- ... every queen this season has been on top at least once during their run, except for Kalorie and Vanjie who were the first two queens out.
- ... the Top 4 queens were all safe in the 1st episode.
|Runners-Up||2nd & 3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|Other Queens||5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|