|RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars|
The third season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars premiered on January 25, 2018 on VH1. The filming of the series was said to start on July 28th and ended in late August. The season was first officially teased across social media on Friday, October 13, 2017, with the official cast being revealed as an hour-long TV special, hosted by RuPaul, on Friday, October 20, on VH1.
The winner of this All Stars season was Trixie Mattel.
Morgan McMichaels and Kennedy Davenport returned to All Stars 5 in 2020 as “lip-sync assassins”, in Episodes 4 and 7 respectively. McMichaels won the lip-sync in a tie with contestant Miz Cracker, whilst Davenport lost to Cracker.
On August 20, 2020, Chi Chi DeVayne tragically passed away after being hospitalized with pneumonia.
About the Show
"Following an Emmy Award-winning ninth season of “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” Mama Ru is back with season three of “RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars,” featuring some of the most sickening queens to ever take the “Drag Race” runway. RuPaul revealed the nine returning queens during an hour-long televised pre-season episode, which also included a special interview with the iconic, Chaka Khan. Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley and Ross Mathews will return to the judging panel alongside RuPaul for a season tucked to the edges with more tea, more shade, and more twist-filled challenges than ever before. The highly anticipated new season will kick off this winter on VH1." 
(Stage names and ages stated from during time of contest)
|All Stars Outcome|
|Trixie Mattel||Brian Michael Firkus||28||Season 7||6th Place
|Kennedy Davenport||Reuben Asberry Jr.||35||Season 7||4th Place||2nd Place|
|BeBe Zahara Benet||Nea Marshall Kudi Ngwa||36||Season 1||1st Place
|Shangela||Darius Jeremy Pierce||35||Season 2||12th Place|
|Season 3||6th Place|
|Morgan McMichaels||Thomas White||36||Season 2||8th Place||5th Place|
|BenDeLaCreme||Benjamin Putnam||35||Season 6||5th Place
|Aja||Aja Oshun||23||Season 9||9th Place||7th Place|
|Chi Chi DeVayne||Zavion Michael Davenport||32||Season 8||4th Place||8th Place|
|Milk||Daniel Donigan||29||Season 6||9th Place||9th Place|
|Thorgy Thor||Shane Thor Galligan||33||Season 8||6th Place||10th Place|
|Ep. 0||Ep. 1||Ep. 2||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5||Ep. 6||Ep. 7||Ep. 8|
|Trixie Mattel||Season 7||6th||IN||SAFE||SAFE||HIGH||BTM3||WIN||BTM3||WIN||WINNER
7 Jury Points
|Kennedy Davenport||Season 7||4th||IN||SAFE||BTM2||WIN||BTM3||SAFE||BTM3||BTM3||RUNNER|
8 Jury Points
|3rd/4th||BeBe Zahara Benet||Season 1||Winner||SAFE||HIGH||SAFE||SAFE||WIN||WIN||BTM3||ELIM|
2 Jury Points
1 Jury Point
|Morgan McMichaels||Season 2||8th||IN||ELIM||RTRN||ELIM||JUROR|
|8th||Chi Chi DeVayne||Season 8||4th||IN||BTM2||LOW||BTM3||ELIM||OUT||JUROR|
|10th||Thorgy Thor||Season 8||6th||IN||HIGH||ELIM||OUT||JUROR|
- █ The contestant won RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 3.
- █ The contestant lost the Lip Sync Finale, and was the runner-up in this season.
- █ The contestant was in the top two, and won the Lip Sync for your Legacy. The contestant won $10,000 and the power to eliminate another contestant.
- █ The contestant was in the top two, and won the Lip Sync for your Legacy. The contestant won $5,000 and the power to eliminate another contestant.
- █ The contestant was in the top two, but did not win the Lip Sync for your Legacy.
- █ The contestant was in the top two, won the Lip Sync for your Legacy, won $10,000, the power to bring back an eliminated contestant, but instead chose to eliminate herself from the competition.
- █ The contestant was safe, they received mostly positive critiques.
- █The contestant was on the winning team but was up for elimination by not being part of the top 2.
- █ The contestant was safe, they received mostly negative critiques.
- █ The contestant received positive critiques, placed in the bottom by default, but was not eliminated.
- █ The contestant received negative critiques, placed in the bottom by default, but was not eliminated.
- █ The contestant was in the bottom, but neither were eliminated.
- █ The contestant was in the bottom that week, but wasn't eliminated by the winner of the Lip Sync for your Legacy.
- █ The contestant was in the bottom that week and was eliminated by the winner of the Lip Sync for your Legacy.
- █ The contestant was eliminated for the second time by the Lip Sync for your Legacy winner.
- █ The contestant was previously eliminated, but was chosen to return.
- █ The contestant was previously eliminated, but was eliminated again.
- █ The contestant was eliminated by The Jury of Queer Peers, therefore not making it to the Lip Sync Finale.
- █ The contestant returned and appeared on the Finale episode of the competition. They functioned as a component of the final judgement to declare the winner of the season.
- █ The contestant was present in the Exclusive Queens Ruveal.
- █ The contestant was not present in the Exclusive Queens Ruveal along her fellow contestants, but got a separate Ruveal. 
Top 2 Lipstick Choices
- █ The contestant withheld their choices on the show.
Queens' Winning Earnings
|BeBe Zahara Benet||$10,000|
|Chi Chi DeVayne||$0|
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Airdate|
|133||0||Exclusive Queen RuVeal||October 20, 2017|
|134||1||All-Star Variety Show||January 25, 2018|
|135||2||Divas Lip Sync Live||February 1, 2018|
|136||3||The B*tchelor||February 8, 2018|
|137||4||All Stars Snatch Game||February 15, 2018|
|138||5||Pop Art Ball||February 22, 2018|
|139||6||Handmaids to Kitty Girls||March 1, 2018|
|140||7||My Best Squirrelfriend's Dragsmaids Wedding Trip||March 8, 2018|
|141||8||A Jury of Their Queers||March 15, 2018|
Episode 1: "All-Star Variety Show"
Airdate: January 25, 2018
Synopsis: A mystery 10th queen joins the nine All Stars competing for $100,000 and a place in the Drag Race Hall of Fame. The first test is to compete in a drag variety show.
- Guest Judges: Vanessa Hudgens
- Mini-Challenge: Reading is Fundamental
- Mini-Challenge Winner: BenDeLaCreme
- Maxi Challenge: All Star Variety Show
- Top Two All Stars: BenDeLaCreme and Aja
- Maxi Challenge Prize: Airfare and a 5-night stay at Fort Lauderdale Beach Grand Resort and Spa
- Lip Sync Winner: BenDeLaCreme
- Bottom Two: Morgan McMichaels and Chi Chi DeVayne
- Lip Sync Song: "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj
- Eliminated: Morgan McMichaels
- Farewell Message: "I Love ya girls! Keep rocking and slay FABULOUS!"
|3.||Chi Chi DeVayne|
|10.||BeBe Zahara Benet|
All Star Talent Show Extravaganza
|BeBe Zahara Benet||Lipsyncing/African tribal dancing|
|Chi Chi DeVayne||Majorette|
Episode 2: "Divas Lip Sync Live"
Airdate: February 1, 2018
Synopsis: The queens go full diva in a lip-syncing dance number inspired by the classic TV specials VH1 Divas Live. With guest judge Vanessa Williams and choreographer Todrick Hall.
- Guest Judges: Vanessa Williams and Todrick Hall
- Maxi Challenge: The queens go full diva in a lip-syncing dance number inspired by the classic TV specials "VH1 Divas Live"
- Runway Theme: RuDemption Realness
- Top Two All Stars: BenDeLaCreme and Shangela
- Maxi Challenge Prize: a $1,000 gift card from Sparkles Rhinestones, and a $1,000 gift card from Fierce Queen Heels
- Lip Sync Winner: Shangela
- Bottom Two: Kennedy Davenport and Thorgy Thor
- Lip Sync Song: "Jump (For My Love)" by The Pointer Sisters
- Eliminated: Thorgy Thor
- Farewell Message: "Wooo! Drag is Fun. Suck it ShangeLLa! 𓂸"
Divas Lip Sync Live
|Queen||Assigned Diva||RuPaul Song||RuDemption Realness Look|
||"Peanut Butter"||Crazy, Sexy, Cool (S6; E6)|
|Kennedy Davenport||Janet Jackson
Nerve and Talent"
|Death Becomes Her (S7; E6)|
||"U Wear It Well"||Fairytale Princess Eleganza (S9; E3)|
|Chi Chi DeVayne||Patti LaBelle
|Neon Queen Realness (S8; E4)|
|Trixie Mattel||Dolly Parton
||"Adrenaline"||The Ugliest Dress Ever (S7; E9)|
||"The Realness"||Christmas Eleganza (S3; E1)|
|Thorgy Thor||Stevie Nicks
||"Born Naked"||Neon Queen Realness (S8; E4)|
||"Call Me Mother"||Dripping in Jewels Eleganza (S6; E11)|
|BeBe Zahara Benet||Diana Ross
||"The Main Event"||Entrance Look (S1; E1)|
Note: All of the queens' divas were assigned prior to the recording of the show. To make up for the fact that some queens wouldn't be in it, they made the lip-sync song in the way each section could easily be taken out of the final production.
Morgan was assigned Lana Del Rey, she revealed it in an Instagram post. The song would have been Dance With U according to composer Leland (Brett McLaughlin).
Also, The Divas Live Soundtrack reuses the same final segment melody from the Kardashian: The Musical challenge.
Episode 3: "The B*tchelor"
Airdate: February 8, 2018
Synopsis: The queens' improvisation skills are tested in an unscripted dating show. Constance Zimmer and Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman guest judge.
- Guest Judges: Constance Zimmer and Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman
- Maxi Challenge: The queens' improvisation skills are tested in an unscripted dating show
- Runway Theme: Wigs on Wigs on Wigs (inspired by Roxxxy Andrews)
- Top Two All Stars: BenDeLaCreme and Kennedy Davenport
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A suite of jewelry from Fierce! Drag Jewels and a $1,000 gift card from Nailed by Cristy
- Lip Sync Winner: Kennedy Davenport
- Bottom Three: Aja, Chi Chi DeVayne, and Milk
- Lip Sync Song: "Green Light" by Lorde
- Eliminated: Milk
- Farewell Message: "Love U Girls. But Ya'll Know this Bogus! Stay Amazing. Milk"
|BeBe Zahara Benet||Double Date 1||The Shy Virgin|
|Milk||Double Date 2||The Psycho Stalker|
|Trixie Mattel||The Fake Bitch|
|Aja||Double Date 3||The Super Needy Girl|
|Kennedy Davenport||The Party Girl|
|Chi Chi DeVayne||Double Date 4||Polyamorous Duo|
Episode 4: "All Stars Snatch Game"
Airdate: February 15, 2018
Synopsis: The queens impersonate celebrities in a quick-witted TV game show. Fashion designer Marc Jacobs stops by the workroom, while Kristin Chenoweth and Nicole Byer (Girl Code) guest judge.
- Guest Judges: Kristin Chenoweth and Nicole Byer
- Special Guest: Marc Jacobs
- Maxi Challenge: Snatch Game
- Runway Theme: Flower Power
- Top Two All Stars: BenDeLaCreme and Shangela
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A wig wardrobe from Rock Star Wigs and a $1,000 gift card from CoolHaus Super Premium Ice Cream.
- Lip Sync Winners: BenDeLaCreme and Shangela
- Bottom Three: Chi Chi DeVayne, Kennedy Davenport, and Trixie Mattel
- Lip Sync Song: "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry
- Eliminated: Chi Chi DeVayne
- Farewell Message: "Love all of you gals. Remember to keep it fair, Chi Chi. 💋"
|BeBe Zahara Benet||Grace Jones|
|Chi Chi DeVayne||Mya Angelou|
|Kennedy Davenport||Phaedra Parks|
Episode 5: "Pop Art Ball"
Airdate: February 22, 2018
Synopsis: The queens design wearable soup cans inspired by Andy Warhol, and create Studio 54 disco looks. Tituss Burgess and Shay Mitchell guest judge.
- Guest Judges: Tituss Burgess and Shay Mitchell
- Mini-Challenge: The queens pose for a photo that will be turned into a pop art portrait
- Mini-Challenge Winner: Aja
- Mini-Challenge Prize: A year's worth of hamburgers from Hamburger Mary's and a $2,000 cash prize.
- Maxi Challenge: The queens design wearable soup cans inspired by Andy Warhol, and create Studio 54 disco looks.
- Runway Theme: Soup Can Realness and Studio 54 Disco Looks
- Top Two All Stars: BeBe Zahara Benet and Trixie Mattel
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A two-night escape for two at The W Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Lip Sync Winner: BeBe Zahara Benet
- Bottom Two: Aja and Shangela
- Lip Sync Song: "The Boss" by Diana Ross
- Eliminated: Aja
- Farewell Message: "I love u bitches♡ Honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart, yall inspire me so much - Aja xoxo"
Pop Art Ball
|Queen||Soup Name||Pop Art Picture|
|BeBe Zahara Benet||ZaZa Soup
d'arachide Peanut Soup
|Kennedy Davenport||Grandma Kennedy's
Pot Licka' Juice
Episode 6: "Handmaids to Kitty Girls"
Airdate: March 1, 2018
Synopsis: The eliminated queens return to the competition for revenge. But first the queens must audition for RuPaul's new girl group, the Kitty Girls. Spice Girl Emma Bunton ("Baby Spice") and Adam Lambert guest judge.
- Guest Judges: Emma Bunton ("Baby Spice") and Adam Lambert
- Maxi Challenge: The queens audition for RuPaul's new girl group, the Kitty Girls. The eliminated queens return and have a competing girl group.
- Top Two All Stars: BeBe Zahara Benet and BenDeLaCreme
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A $1,000 gift card to Spa on Rodeo, and a $1,000 gift card From MuLondon.
- Lip Sync Winner: BenDeLaCreme
- Returning Queen: Morgan McMichaels
- Bottom Three: Kennedy Davenport, Shangela, Trixie Mattel
- Lip Sync Song: "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here (Hex Hector Dance Mix)" by Deborah Cox
- Quit: BenDeLaCreme
- Farewell Message:"Dear New Top 5, Thank you so much for this incredible Journey. Stay fierce you all deserve a crown. Your friendship and respect is the best win I can imagine Xo BDLC"
Handmaids to Kitty Girls
|Group 1: Top 5||Group 2: Eliminated Queens|
|"Drag up your Life"||"Sitting on a Secret"|
|BeBe Zahara Benet||Jungle Kitty||Aja||Lil' Banjee|
|BenDeLaCreme||Goth Kitty||Chi Chi DeVayne||Cajun Kitty|
|Kennedy Davenport||Diva Kitty||Milk||Milky Kitty|
|Shangela||Sparkle Kitty||Morgan McMichaels||Bimbo Kitty|
|Trixie Mattel||I.Q. Kitty||Thorgy Thor||Cardio Kitty|
Episode 7: "My Best Squirrelfriend's Dragsmaids Wedding Trip"
Airdate: March 8, 2018
Synopsis: The queens’ acting chops are tested in a girl comedy blockbuster scene. Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi stops by the workroom, while Chris Colfer and Garcelle Beauvais guest judge.
- Guest Judges: Chris Colfer and Garcelle Beauvais
- Special Guest: Nancy Pelosi
- Maxi Challenge: The queens’ acting chops are tested in a girl comedy blockbuster scene
- Runway Theme: Red For Filth
- Top Two All Stars: Trixie Mattel and Shangela
- Maxi Challenge Prize: $1,000 gift card from Elea's Closet and a set of luggage from Raden luggage
- Lip Sync Winner: Shangela
- Bottom Three: BeBe Zahara Benet, Morgan McMichaels, and Kennedy Davenport
- Lip Sync Song: "Freaky Money" by RuPaul feat. Big Freedia
- Eliminated: Morgan McMichaels
- Farewell Message: "Let no one o'm your light! I love you all Totally! Sisters Forever! 💋"
My Best Squirrelfriend's Dragsmaids Wedding Trip
|BeBe Zahara Benet||The Queen|
|Kennedy Davenport||La La|
|Morgan McMichaels||Beige Swan|
|Trixie Mattel||Sharon Frockovich|
Top Four All Stars
|Queens||Challenge Wins||Up for Elimination|
(Eps. 5, 6)
(Eps. 2, 4, 6, 7)
(Eps. 2, 4, 7)
(Eps. 5, 6)
(Eps. 5, 7)
(Eps. 4, 6)
Episode 8: "A Jury of Your Queers"
Airdate: March 15, 2018
Synopsis: The queens must write and perform a rap on RuPaul’s new hit single and conquer a one-take choreography performance. But before a winner can be crowned, RuPaul invites the eliminated queens to weigh in.
- Maxi Challenge: Write, sing, and dance in an ambitious production number to RuPaul's song "Kitty Girl"
- Runway Theme: Best Drag Eleganza Extravaganza
- Eliminated Queens: BeBe Zahara Benet and Shangela
- Top Two All Stars: Kennedy Davenport and Trixie Mattel
- Lip Sync Song: "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3: Trixie Mattel
- Runner-Up: Kennedy Davenport
Jury of Queers Peers
|Eliminated Queen||Queen Voted||Queen||Points|
|First Option (2 points)||Second Option (1 point)|
The Pit Stop Recap Show
- All Stars 3 is the first season of All Stars to...
- ... have a queen to return for a third time after being on two regular seasons; Shangela, who was on Seasons 2 and 3.
- ... feature queens competing for a third time, those being Shangela, who competed on Seasons 2 and 3 and Trixie Mattel, who competed on Season 7 and returned later on the same season.
- ... not feature any queens who were runners-up on their original season, the closest placers being Kennedy and Chi Chi, both placing 4th, and BeBe who won her season.
- ... have an actual celebrity playing the Snatch Game.
- ... of All Stars to feature a second runway theme song (Jealous of my Boogie Ruru & Rozy Disco Mix), in Episode 5.
- ... not have a Makeover Challenge.
- ... not feature any plus-sized queens.
- ... have a queen win five Maxi Challenges, the most wins ever in one season by a single contestant.
- ... have a winner compete again.
- ... have the final Top 2 formed out of 2 Season 7 girls that were eliminated in a lip-sync performance against Pearl, (Trixie Mattel and Kennedy Davenport).
- ... have a contestant never place in the bottom (BenDeLaCreme). She is thus far the only contestant to have never been up for elimination on All Stars.
- The All Star Variety show was said to be filmed Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
- Aja was the first queen confirmed to compete in the season during a Facebook Live video with Michelle Visage.
- RuPaul only "Ruvealed" 9 contestants during the special "Exclusive Queen Ruveal" but hinted there was a 10th. Previous Winner BeBe Zahara Benet was rumored to be the 10th contestant, as well as Ongina, but was ultimately kept out of all pre-season promotion. BeBe was eventually revealed to be competing during the season's premiere, while Ongina would later go on All Stars 5 and place 9th overall.
- This season featured a "Drag Race Fantasy League" where participants could win prizes. At the end of the Fantasy, the person with the most points won tickets to the Season 10 Finale taping.
- Both the winners of the All Star Variety Show and the first Lip Sync for Your Legacy in All Stars have done burlesque (Roxxxy Andrews and BenDeLaCreme). However, this trend was broken by All Stars 4 contestant Farrah Moan who landed in the Bottom for her burlesque performance.
- "Sexy Drag Queen" is the first main runway song to be featured in three different seasons, all of them All Stars.
- The lip-sync assassins of All Stars 3 are BenDeLaCreme and Shangela. BenDeLaCreme out-performed Aja and BeBe Zahara Benet, Shangela has out-performed BenDeLaCreme and Trixie Mattel. Both have tied each other in episode 4.
- Trixie Mattel is the fourth queen to win a season with only two wins. The other queens that have won a season with two wins are BeBe Zahara Benet, Jinkx Monsoon, Sasha Velour and Shea Couleé.
- All Stars 3 is the last appearance of the second design of The Werk Room.
- BenDeLaCreme is the second queen in herstory to win a Maxi Challenge and go home in the same episode. This first happened to Willam in Season 4.
- Trixie Mattel revealed on UNHhhh that Shangela had a piñata and a sledge hammer under her last garment in the finale, which she planned to have for a reveal during the lip sync.
- Trixie Mattel is the only contestant in All Stars 3 to have been in the Top 2 at some point and not lip sync against BenDeLaCreme.
- A double crowning for Kennedy Davenport and Trixie Mattel was filmed, according to Trixie herself in her documentary, Trixie Mattel: Moving Parts.
- Every lip sync of the season had at least either BenDeLaCreme or Trixie Mattel in it.
- The winner of the season, Trixie Mattel, has the same statistics with fellow All Stars Winner Shea Couleé.
- All Stars 3 is the only All Stars season to not have one of the top queens of the first episode falling in the bottom for the second episode.
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 3
|Runners-Up||2nd: Kennedy Davenport • 3rd & 4th: BeBe Zahara Benet & Shangela|
|Other Queens||5th: Morgan McMichaels • 6th: BenDeLaCreme (Quit) • 7th: Aja • 8th: Chi Chi DeVayne• 9th: Milk • 10th: Thorgy Thor|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|