|RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under|
This article contains spoilers and/or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time. Continue reading at your own discretion.
The first season of RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under was officially announced on August 26, 2019. On January 18, 2021 the official title of the series was announced by RuPaul through World of Wonder's social media. This also confirmed that the show would be airing on WOW Presents Plus, Stan Australia, and TVNZ.
The cast was planned to be revealed at Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Festival on March 6, 2021, however, hours earlier the cast was revealed online via World of Wonder.
On April 7, 2021, it was announced that the season would premiere on May 1, 2021.
(Ages and names stated are during time of contest)
|Rank||Contestant||Photo||Real Name||Age||Current City||Ep. 1|
- █ The contestant won RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under.
- █ The contestant lost the final lip-sync, and is the runner-up.
- █ The contestant was eliminated before the final lip-sync.
- █ The contestant won the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the maxi challenge winners.
- █ The contestant received mainly positive critiques but did not win the main challenge.
- █ The contestant was on the winning team but did not win the main challenge.
- █ The contestant received mainly negative critiques but did not place in the bottom two.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip-sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two lost the lip-sync for your life and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality.
- █ The contestant appeared as a guest, but was out of the running.
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Air Date|
|1||1||TBA||May 1, 2021|
Episode 1: "TBA"
Airdate: May 1, 2021
- Mini Challenge: Photoshoot Challenge
- Mini Challenge Winner: TBA
- Maxi Challenge: TBA
- Runway Theme: TBA
- Maxi Challenge Winner: TBA
- Maxi Challenge Prize: TBA
- Bottom Two: TBA and TBA
- Lip Sync Song: "TBA" by TBA
- Eliminated: TBA
- Farewell Message: "TBA"
- Drag Race Down Under is the first season...
- Drag Race Down Under is the second season...
- ...to have queens who were previously involved in another Drag competition series, Anita Wigl'it, Kita Mean, and Elektra Shock. Elektra was a runner-up on House of Drag Season 2, which Anita and Kita judge.
- ...to have the promotional looks be the same as the entrance looks, the first being All Stars 5.
- ...to feature Indigenous Oceanian queens (Coco and Jojo) after Brita.
RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 1
|Anita Wigl'it • Art Simone • Coco Jumbo • Elektra Shock • Etcetera Etcetera • Jojo Zaho • Karen From Finance • Kita Mean • Maxi Shield • Scarlet Adams|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Rhys Nicholson|