|RuPaul's Drag Race UK|
This article contains spoilers about a currently airing season, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time. Continue reading at your own discretion.
The third season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK was officially announced on November 2, 2020 as the casting call was sent out via social media with an application due date of November 14, 2020. It is presumed filming began in Mid-February 2021 and will air in Late 2021 as announced.
On August 18, 2021, the twelve queens competing for the title of "The UK's Next Drag Superstar" were revealed. The promo theme was Tertiary Colors. On the same day, it was revealed that the season would premiere in September of 2021. On September 7, 2021, it was revealed that the season would premiere on September 23, 2021.
(Biographical information stated from during time of contest)
|Age||Hometown||Ep. 1||Ep. 2||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5|
- █ The contestant won RuPaul's Drag Race UK.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge or was in the Top 2 and won the lip sync.
- █ The contestant was one of the maxi challenge winners.
- █ The contestant was in the Top 2 but did not win the lip sync.
- █ The contestant received positive critiques, but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant received negative critiques, but was not up for elimination.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, but neither were eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, lost the lip sync for your life, and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant departed from the competition due to medical reasons.
- █ The contestant returned and appeared on the reunion episode, but was out of the running.
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Airdate|
|20||1||The Return of Royalty||September 23, 2021|
|21||2||Dragoton||September 30, 2021|
|22||3||Great Outdoors||October 7, 2021|
|23||4||Big Drag Energy||October 14, 2021|
|24||5||TBA||October 21, 2021|
Episode 1: "The Return of Royalty"
Airdate: September 23, 2021
"The multi award winning RuPaul’s Drag Race UK is back for series 3! Over the course of ten weeks twelve fabulous drag queens will compete to be crowned The UK’s Next Drag Race Superstar.
In this opening episode, Judge Supremo, RuPaul ushers a brand new set of queens into the werk room, sets them their first cheeky challenge, and asks the queens to take to the runway to serve not one, but two looks.Comedy legend Matt Lucas joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel, to help RuPaul determine who will be the first queen to sashay away…"
"Judge supremo RuPaul welcomes a brand new set of queens into the workroom for the first time, sets them their first cheeky challenge and asks the queens to take to the runway to serve not one but two looks. There is an air of excitement and fear in the studio as everyone wants to impress Ru, and no-one wants to be asked to lip sync for their lives.
Comedy legend Matt Lucas joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel to help RuPaul determine who will be the first queento sashay away."
"Twelve fabulous drag queens sashay into the werk room for the first time. Matt Lucas joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton to help RuPauldetermine which queen is the first to go."
- Guest Judge: Matt Lucas
- Mini Challenge: Ru's Dirty Charades
- Maxi Challenge: Serve up two runway looks, a Hometown look and a look inspired by their favorite things
- Top Two: Krystal Versace and Victoria Scone
- : "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
- : Krystal Versace
- Maxi Challenge Prize: Ru-Peter Badge
- Bottom Two: Anubis and Elektra Fence
- : "Sweet Melody" by Little Mix
- Eliminated: Anubis
- Farewell Message: "CAMP AS TITS, DARLING! THE CURSE OF BRIGHTON LIVES ON... LOVE YOU ALL! Anubis"
Ru's Dirty Charades
|Contestant||Team||Dirty Phrase||Guessed by||Guesses|
|Kitty Scott-Claus||1||Judge Booty||Choriza May||0|
|Scarlett Harlett||Blue Balls Drag Race||Choriza May||2|
|Ella Vaday||Brave Shart||Scarlett Harlett||0|
|Choriza May||Raiders of the Lost Arse||Scarlett Harlett||2|
|River Medway||2||The Sperminator||Vanity Milan||0|
|Veronica Green||The Curious Case of Benjamin Bumhole||Elektra Fence||0|
|Vanity Milan||Oklahomo||Elektra Fence||2|
|Elektra Fence||Sleeping with the Enema||Vanity Milan||2|
|Charity Kase||3||RoboCock||Victoria Scone||1|
|Anubis||Tits a Wonderful Life||Victoria Scone||1|
|Krystal Versace||Mary Poopins||Charity Kase||0|
|Victoria Scone||A Tale of Two Titties||Anubis||2|
|Charity Kase||Lancashire||Freak Shows|
|Elektra Fence||Burnley||Her Birthday|
|Ella Vaday||Dagenham||Pride Progress Flag|
|Scarlett Harlett||East London||Music|
|Vanity Milan||South London||Estonia|
|Veronica Green||Rochdale||Computer Games|
|Victoria Scone||Cardiff||Afternoon Tea|
Episode 2: "Dragoton"
Airdate: September 30, 2021
"RuPaul’s search for the UK’s Next Drag Race Superstar continues. The queens are settling in, but the pressure is on as their werk out skills are put to the test in the high energy dance challenge - Dragoton."
"RuPaul’s search for the UK’s next Drag Race superstar continues. The queens are settling in, but the pressure is on as their dance and co-ordination skills are given a high-energy workout in Dragoton, their first complex dance challenge.Two-time Strictly champion Oti Mabuse puts the queens through their paces for the dance performance. Later, Oti joins Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the judging panel to see how the queens fare and help Ru deliberate the fate of yet another queen."
"RuPaul continues his search for the UK’s next Drag Race superstar. Oti Mabuse joins as choreographer and guest judge as the queens take on a high-energy dance challenge."
- Guest Judge: Oti Mabuse
- Mini Challenge: Rupermarket Sweeps
- Maxi Challenge: Perform as dance instructors in RuPaul's fitness concept "Dragoton"
- Runway Theme: Red Carpet Show-Stoppers
- : Krystal Versace
- Maxi Challenge Prize: RuPeter Badge
- Bottom Two: Elektra Fence and Vanity Milan
- : "Moving On Up" by M People
- Eliminated: Elektra Fence
- Farewell Message: "I Couldnt Reach only joking love Vanity"
The Biggest Competition
The Trashiest Taste
The Trade of the Season
|Out of Date:
The Totally Irrelevant Queen
Next Eliminated Queen
|Team Ride or Die||Team Ball Busters||Team Babycizers|
|Choriza May||Kitty Scott-Claus||Charity Kase|
|Elektra Fence||Krystal Versace||Ella Vaday|
|Vanity Milan||River Medway||Scarlett Harlett|
|Veronica Green||Victoria Scone|
Episode 3: "Great Outdoors"
Airdate: October 7, 2021
"The search for the UK’s Next Drag Race Superstar continues. The queens camp it up as RuPaul tests their sewing skills – in a Great Outdoors themed design challenge. US Drag Race All Star Raven is on hand to offer the queens makeup advice while Bridgerton’s Nicola Coughlan joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the panel as a third queen leaves the competition."
"Ten queens remain, and this week they are camping it up as RuPaul tests their creative lewk-making skills in a outdoors-themed design challenge. US Drag Race alumnus Raven joins Ru as he drops into the werk room to share some pearls of drag-race wisdom, and Nicola Coughlan joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel as they help Ru decide who should be the next queen to sashay away."
"US Drag Race star Raven pays a surprise visit, while Nicola Coughlan joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel as the queens face an ultra-camp design challenge."
- Special Guest: Raven
- Guest Judge: Nicola Coughlan
- Mini Challenge: Create a straight male character and market it in a Tinder spoof "Findhr"
- Mini Challenge Winner: Scarlett Harlett
- Mini Challenge Prize: Headstart to picking out materials
- Maxi Challenge: Create a camping-inspired look using outdoorsy materials
- Runway Themes: Happy Campers in the Great Outdoors & Campfire Couture
- : Scarlett Harlett
- Maxi Challenge Prize: RuPeter Badge
- Bottom Two: Vanity Milan and Veronica Green
- : "I've Got the Music in Me" by The Kiki Dee Band
- Eliminated: Veronica Green
- Departed: Victoria Scone
- Farewell Message: "The Party may be over for me here, But I'll see you all at the Afterparty! All my Love Veronica Green 🙂"
Episode 4: "Big Drag Energy"
Airdate: October 14, 2021
"The search for the UK’s Next Drag Race Superstar steps up with the return of the now iconic Girl Group challenge. With on hand support from pop superstars Steps, the queens split into two groups to record and perform a brand new single. Spice Girls legend Emma Bunton joins Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the judging panel. Who will leave the competition this week?"
"The search for the UK’s Next Drag Race goes poptastic this week as the queens take on the now iconic girl group challenge.
Spice Girls legend, Emma Bunton joins RuPaul as an extra spicy guest judge and steptacular pop aficionados, Steps, step up to the challenge of coaching the queens as they split into two groups to record and perform their very own pop song.Michelle Visage and Alan Carr join Ru and Emma on the judging panel as they deliberate on who should be the next queen to sashay away from the competition…."
"It’s Girl group week! Spice Girls legend Emma Bunton joins Ru, Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the panel and Steps drop in to share their pop wisdom."
- Special Guest: Steps
- Guest Judge: Emma Bunton
- Maxi Challenge: Record vocals and perform in a girl group number for the original song "B.D.E (Big Drag Energy)".
- Runway Theme: A Night of a Thousand Spice Girls
- : Choriza May, Ella Vaday, River Medway and Vanity Milan
- Maxi Challenge Prize: RuPeter Badge
- Bottom Two: Charity Kase and Scarlett Harlett
- : "Who Do You Think You Are" by Spice Girls
- Eliminated: None
B.D.E. (Big Drag Energy) Girl Groups
Upbeat Top Pop Mix
|Pick 'n' Mix|
Mid-tempo Power Bottom Mix
|Charity Kase||Choriza May|
|Kitty Scott-Claus||Ella Vaday|
|Krystal Versace||River Medway|
|Scarlett Harlett||Vanity Milan|
|Charity Kase||Scary Spice|
|Choriza May||Ginger Spice|
|Ella Vaday||Sporty Spice|
|Kitty Scott-Claus||Baby Spice|
|Krystal Versace||Baby Spice|
|River Medway||Ginger Spice|
|Scarlett Harlett||Scary Spice|
|Vanity Milan||Scary Spice|
Episode 5: "TBA"
Airdate: October 21, 2021
"RuPaul’s search for the UK’s Next Drag Race Superstar continues.
This week the queens are tasked with making their own adverts for a brand new in-home smart assistant - Draglexa. It’s their chance to “sell” themselves, but first, can they meet the challenge of working together as a group?
Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins RuPaul, Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the judging panel to help deliberate the fate of another queen.Who will sashay away this week?."
"Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins RuPaul, Michelle Visage and Alan Carr on the judging panel to help deliberate the fate of another queen."
- Guest Judge: Leigh-Anne Pinnock
- Mini Challenge: TBA
- Mini Challenge Winner: TBA
- Mini Challenge Prize: TBA
- Maxi Challenge: Create and advertise an in-home smart assistant
- Runway Theme: TBA
- : TBA
- Maxi Challenge Prize: TBA
- Bottom Two: TBA and TBA
- : "TBA" by TBA
- Eliminated: TBA
- Farewell Message: "TBA"
- This is the first UK Season...
- ... to have 8 contestants who currently live in London.
- ... to have a returning contestant from a previous season, Veronica Green from UK Season 2.
- ... to have a cis-gender woman drag queen compete, Victoria Scone.
- ... to have two 19 year-old contestants compete, Krystal Versace and Anubis Finch, after Scaredy Kat from UK Season 1.
- ... to have a ball.
- This is the second UK Season...
RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 3
|Other Queens||Charity Kase • Choriza May • Ella Vaday • Kitty Scott-Claus • Krystal Versace • River Medway • Scarlett Harlett • Vanity Milan • 9th: Veronica Green • 10th: Victoria Scone (Departed) • 11th: Elektra Fence • 12th: Anubis|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|