|RuPaul's Drag Race UK|
This article is about content that has yet to be released. Some of the information may be inaccurate or likely to change.
The third season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK was officially announced on November 2, 2020 as the casting call was sent out via social media with an application due date of November 14, 2020. It is presumed filming began in Mid-February 2021 and will air in Late 2021 as announced.
Veronica Green was offered a spot on this season after being removed from the competition in UK Season 2 due to testing positive for COVID-19. It has yet to be confirmed whether she will take part.
- If the rumours are true, this is the first UK Season...
- To have 10 contestants from London.
- To have a returning contestant from a previous season (Veronica Green from Series 2)
- To have an AFAB Drag Artist (Victoria Scone)
- To have 14 contestants.
- If the rumours are true, this is the second UK Season...
- to air in 2021, after Series 2.