|RuPaul's Drag Race Spin-Off Series|
|RuPaul's Drag Race Untucked|
RuPaul's Drag Race Untucked (or simply Untucked), stylized as RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked! is a companion series that airs immediately after the main series. The focus of the series is footage of the queens' conversations while backstage during the judges' post-critique deliberations. Sometimes there is also bonus footage from the workroom or runway.
In Under the Hood, the queens would sit in the green room, also called Illusions Lounge. From the 2nd to the 6th seasons, the queens would sit within two separate backstage rooms, originally sponsored by Interior Illusions. However, this was swapped to a lower-budget "backstage" room next to the Werk Room on Season 7, sponsored by Squarespace. This sponsor was later swapped to Hamburger Mary's in Season 9. On the tenth season, Untucked was changed once again, to a more higher-budget set, sponsored by Objects Furniture. It has remained the same ever since (Excluding All Stars 5 and Season 13, which takes place in the Werk Room.)
'"RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked! is the access-all-areas pass to the drama that you didn’t see on the runway- the backstage bitchiness, the catfights, the struggles, the tears, and the secrets. See what happens behind the scenes when the queens let their tucks breathe...and let their emotions flow. Will the drag queens crack under the pressure of competing to become America's Next Drag Superstar? RuPaul narrates us through the trials and tribulations of what happens when a gaggle of queens is up against each other...and themselves."
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Under the Hood of RuPaul's Drag Race|
|1||1||9||February 2, 2009||March 23, 2009|
|RuPaul's Drag Race Untucked|
|1||2||10||February 1, 2010||April 26, 2010|
|2||3||13||January 24, 2011||April 25, 2011|
|3||4||11||January 30, 2012||April 9, 2012|
|4||5||11||January 28, 2013||April 15, 2013|
|5||6||12||February 24, 2014||May 5, 2014|
|6||7||12||March 2, 2015||May 18, 2015|
|7||8||9||March 7, 2016||May 3, 2016|
|8||9||12||March 25, 2017||June 10, 2017|
|9||10||12||March 22, 2018||June 14, 2018|
|10||11||12||February 28, 2019||May 16, 2019|
|11||12||12||February 28, 2020||May 15, 2020|
|12||13||14||January 1, 2021||April 10, 2021|
|13||14||14||January 7, 2022||April 8, 2022|
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars
|RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Untucked|
|1||1||6||October 22, 2012||November 26, 2012|
|2||5||8||June 5, 2020||July 24, 2020|
|3||6||12||June 24, 2021||September 2, 2021|
Drag Race Philippines
|Drag Race Philippines Untucked|
Notable moments have passed during untucked; funny moments, fights, shade, and answers to the critiques given to the contestants:
- Season 2: Mystique vs. Morgan, Raven reading Nicole Paige Brooks, Tatianna vs. Tyra, Tatianna vs. Raven, Tyra's singing in the workroom.
- Season 3: Shangela vs. Mimi Imfurst, Heathers vs. Boogers, the Boogers turn on Shangela, Raja using tulle to construct a dress that was supposed to be made of wigs.
- Season 4: Jiggly Caliente vs. Lashauwn Beyond, Phi Phi O'Hara vs. Sharon Needles, Phi Phi vs. Willam, Milan vs. Willam.
- All Stars 1: Raven questions Mimi Imfurst's ranking in the fan vote, Mimi vs. Alexis Mateo and Raven (with Yara Sofia and Manila Luzon), Tammie Brown not liking Manila, Team Shad and Rujubee suggesting Yara is carrying Alexis.
- Season 5: Serena ChaCha vs. the majority of the Cast, Coco Montrese vs. Alyssa Edwards, Jade Jolie vs. Alyssa Edwards; and commenting on Alyssa's Back rolls, Roxxxy Andrews vs. Jinkx Monsoon.
- Season 6: Laganja Estranja's meltdowns, Gia Gunn's shade, Bianca Del Rio's brutal honesty, passive-aggressive comments by Courtney Act and Darienne Lake.
- Season 7: Old queens vs. Young queens, Kennedy Davenport's explanation of her "Death Becomes Her" look.
- Season 8: Acid Betty reading Trixie Mattel's makeup, Derrick Barry's hems.
- Season 9: Charlie telling Eureka to "shut up", Shea asking "Who's after Peppermint?", Aja's read on Valentina, Trinity Taylor vs. Eureka, Alexis blaming the girls for her bad runway look
- Season 10: Aquaria vs. The Vixen, Eureka vs. The Vixen.
- Season 11: Silky Nutmeg Ganache's "I WAS MOTHERFUCKING READY!" , Yvie Oddly vs. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo, Brooke Lynn Hyte's cushion fortress, Ra'Jah O'Hara accusing the production of favoring Plastique Tiara.
- Season 12: Heidi N Closet questioning Nicki Minaj about her makeup skills, Aiden Zhane vs. Brita (with Jaida Essence Hall and Nicky Doll), Heidi defending Aiden against the other girls.
- All Stars 5: Alexis Mateo and Mayhem Miller "conspiring" against Shea Couleé, India Ferrah vs. Alexis Mateo.
- Season 13: Gottmik being the first trans-man on Drag Race, Elliott with 2 Ts vs. Kandy Muse, Tamisha Iman vs. Kandy Muse, Denali and Rosé frustrated over judging, Utica being shady off-camera.
- Season 14: Jasmine Kennedie vs. Maddy Morphosis, Kerri Colby and Jasmine Kennedie's gender identity.
Drag Race Thailand, RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Canada's Drag Race, Drag Race Holland and Drag Race España include Untucked as a segment in the main episodes, similarly to how All Stars 2 - All Stars 4 include discussions during the main episodes.