Saint, formerly known as St. Lucia, is one of the eleven contestants to compete on the third season of The Boulet Brothers' Dragula. On October 6th, 2020, it was announced that she would be a contestant on The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Resurrection, where the Boulet Brothers declared her the winner. As the winner of Resurrection, Saint won a cash prize of $20,000 as well as a position on the fourth season of Dragula.
Drag Name Origin
Saint's name originates from the book "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman, from the character "Saint Lucia".
|Statistics:||BBD 3||BBD Resur.||BBD 4|
|Placement:||10th Place||1st Place
|Mini Challenges Won:||0||N/A||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||0||TBA|
|Main Challenges Won:||0||TBA|
Times in Bottom:
|1 (Ep. 2)||TBA|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 2||TBA|
|Extermination Reenactment:||Pierced through the
heart with a stake
Dragula Season 3
- "I'm St. Lucia."
- "I thought we all looked basic I don't know why everybody's coming for me."
Dragula Season 4
- Saint is the first Dragula contestant to compete on 3 seasons.
- Shaquile gave himself tattoos at the age of 14.
- In 2020 she accomplished five years of doing drag.
- She was resurrected in Dragula: Resurrection and allowed to come back to season 4 of Dragula.
- Aiden Zhane, her drag sister and former partner, was a contestant on Season 12 of Drag Race.
- They coincidentally share the same placement in their debut seasons, both placing 10th.
- While being placed at the lowest placement of all returning contestants, Saint won DRAGULA's Resurrection.
- She also redeemed herself by redoing the theme that caused her elimination on her previous season, the Vampire Look.
Dragula Season 3 Looks
Dragula Resurrection Looks
Dragula Season 4 Looks