Samantha Gold is one of the ten contestants to compete on the first season of Queen of Drags.
Drag Name Origin
Her first name "Samantha" is inspired by the "Sex and the City" character Samantha Jones, while her last name "Gold" reminds of her shimmering and extravagant appearance.
Queen of Drags
|Total of Points:||25|
|Times as "Queen of the |
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 2|
- Last words after elimination: "This is such a stab in the heart for me." (posted on QoD's Instagram)
- She started doing drag after a family party where the members had to dress up as if they were their opposite gender.
- She is part of Olivia Jones' drag family and hosts in one of her bars.
- In 2015, Samantha won her first Miss title at the "Grazer Tuntenball".
- She's "Miss Tuntenball Germany 2017".
- She has +100 drag clothes made by her husband.
- Her favorite TV show is "Sex and the City".
- Her favorite cocktail is "Cosmopolitan".
Queen of Drags S1 Looks