Drag Name Origin
Sometime after starting her career, her coworkers started calling her 'Sederginne', after a Belgian painkiller against headaches. This was because she often caused them headaches by talking alot.
Her original drag name was Serge la Femme.
|Seasons Competed:||Holland Season 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 3, 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||2 (Eps. 3, 4)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 5|
- "Well, I'm here! I'm ready to win!" (entrance quote)
- "Ze ziet er beeldig uit, kan prachtige kostuums maken, maar ze kan niet praten." (about to Patty Pam-Pam).
- "Die ene zin om alles te zeggen; ik vind dat soms op Grindr veel gemakkelijker." (about the assignment in Episode 1).
- "I am your mommy, runaway mommy!" (during the "Gooische Drags" acting challenge)
- "Oeh, ik heb daar geen zin in... saluut!" (during the confrontation with Miss Abby OMG)
- "Ik vind dat gewoon niet zo'n mooie handeling. Da's niet zo netjes liefie, zeker niet in dat kostuumeke. Niet doen." (to Miss Abby OMG)
- "Als je dat nu eens een keer in je acting challenge zou steken... top!" (regarding Miss Abby OMG's tantrum)
- "Ma'Ma Queen; zij doet me echt denken aan mijn allereerste huisdier: een wandelende tak. Ik heb alleen nog nooit een wandelende tak gezien met zo veel uitgroei dat zelfs de duiven er niet meer op willen schijten."
- "De reet van Toby!" (during the snatch game portraying Mega Mega Mindy)
- "Zuur, bitter, kapot van het leven." (to Fred after he asked her about her elimination)
- "Het was gewoon een kut-aflevering voor mij." (to Fred after he asked her about her elimination)
- "Ik was precies Voldemort." (about the watertank challenge in episode 1 during the Reunion)
"WAT EEN FEEST X Sederginne X"
- Sederginne is the first Belgian to participate in Drag Race.
- Sederginne is famous in Belgium and has been doing shows in clubs and theaters for about 9 years.
- Sederginne has her own show in Mykonos, Greece.
- On Mykonos, Sederginne performed in the same show as Janey Jacké.
- Sederginne has a drag daughter, Zinna May.
- Sederginne has won several pageant titles.
- Alongside fellow Drag Race Holland contestants Megan Schoonbrood and Roem, Sederginne featured in an article for Eindhoven's Dagblad.
- In drag, Sederginne is often believed to be in her 50s.
- She doesn't mind this, though, as she thinks it demands respect from others.
- Sederginne stated her biggest inspiration is her own creativity.
- Sederginne first did drag at the age of 15.
- In September of 2020, videos and photos have resurfaced of Sederginne, where she was seen to have engaged in yellow-facing during her acts. In those performances, she can be seen poking fun at Asian stereotypes. These incidents went unaddressed by Sederginne, though some records have since been deleted.
- Sederginne is the second queen to be eliminated in her first lipsync against someone who was in her third lipsync (Miss Abby OMG), after Miz Cracker being eliminated by Kameron Michaels in Season 10.
- Sederginne would've made over her mother for the Makeover Challenge in episode 6.
- Sederginne is the second contestant to have placed high four times in a row, then be eliminated. The first was Monét X Change in Season 10.
- Coincidentally, Monét and Sederginne have never won a maxi challenge in their original seasons.
- They also both placed 6th.
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
- Drag Race Holland (Season 1), as contestant, placed 6th. (2020)
- La Cage aux Folles (2017)
- "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" (2020)
- "Fuck Me (1,5m Away)" (2020)
- JINEK (2020)
- The Chop with Latrice Royale and Manila Luzon (2020)
- Pruikentijd: The Reunion (2020)
|5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|
|Matthijs Schreurs • Puru Schout|