RuPaul's Drag Race
On Drag Race, Serena was the youngest contestant on Season 5, which she joined shortly after graduating from art school; and constantly reminded everyone of this during her stint on the show. Serena claimed that her art school background and the fact that she reads books was the distinguishing factor between her and the other queens in the competition. However, ChaCha was the second contestant to be eliminated.
RuPaul's Drag Race Stats
|Season Competed:||Season 5|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Ep. 1 & 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Ep. 2|
"This is the best quinceañera present ever!"
Drag Name Origin
Her friend gave her the name since he said that she was beautiful in drag but also really loud and energetic.
- "Does it bother you I keep saying I'm 21?!"
- "I read books"
- "I am now trilingual. I can now speak English, Spanish and Ghetto"
- "Serena ChaCha is a drag scholar"
- Serena is the second non-first boot to lip-sync in every episode she was in, after Akashia. She was followed by Vivacious, Laila McQueen, Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams, and Kahanna Montrese.
- Out of drag, Myron sells wigs and does makeup.
- Serena released a single called "ChaCha" in 2013 with audio clips from her season.
- Serena is the first queen to be in the bottom 2 the first week, survive, and not compete in 3 total lip syncs.
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales