The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- "Don’t let the smooth taste fool ya baby!" (Entrance Quote)
- "So we might be related...." (To RuPaul)
- "The name's Symone and I'm here for the throne! Beat face and I'm Arkansas grown. The 'Ebony Enchantress' is me! Legs up to my waist and talent you can't replace!" (Condragulations Verse)
- Symone is the drag sister of Gigi Goode, and is a member of The House of Avalon.
- Symone appeared as a background dancer in Gigi's Werq The World livestream performance.
- For her promo look, Symone wore a wig that was styled for her by Gigi Goode.
- Symone is the first queen to wear grills in her promo.
- She is the first queen to represent Arkansas.
- She is the first Top Toot of the week from Season 13 on Fashion Photo RuView.
- Janet Jackson featured her lipsync against Tamisha Iman in her Instagram stories.
- Symone is the 7th black queen to win the 2nd episode of RuPaul's Drag Race in a row. The ones before her were Shangela, The Vixen, Monét X Change, Yvie Oddly, Jaida Essence Hall and Shea Couleé.
Season 13 Looks
|Denali • Elliott with 2 Ts • Gottmik • Joey Jay • Kahmora Hall • Kandy Muse • LaLa Ri • Olivia Lux • Rosé • Symone • Tamisha Iman • Tina Burner • Utica Queen|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Matthews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.