The Dahli, previously and commonly known as Dahli, is one of the ten contestants to compete on the second season of The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA. Dahli was exterminated on the fourth episode, and finished 7th.
Drag Name Origin
Her name come from inspiration to the famous painter "Salvador Dalí"
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
Times in Bottom:
|1 (Ep. 4)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
|Extermination Reenactment:||Knocked out with a frying pan and|
placed head first into a oven
- "I don’t like being fucking hit"
- She is the only one monster this season to be placed "High" three times a row and be eliminated on the episode after.
- She used to be a member of the popular band Blood On The Dance Floor, but she left in 2016 because of abuse.
- She is the third queen to come out as HIV positive, however she's the first on Dragula to do so.
- She is known for incorporating Tribal Fusion dance movements into her live performances, as well as pouring the hot wax of prayer candles over herself.
- She coincidentally placed 7th with Foxie Adjuia and Hollow Eve, all three having good track records until being exterminated.