|The Switch Drag Race|
The Switch Drag Race, or simply The Switch, is a Chilean reality drag competition show based on its American version, RuPaul's Drag Race. It is hosted by Karla Constant.
The queens compete for the title of "La Mejor Transformista de Chile" ("The Best Transformista of Chile") in Season 1 and "La Mejor Transformista de Habla Hispana" ("The Best Spanish-Speaking Transformista") in Season 2. This is probably due to the fact that Season 2 had transformistas from different countries, not only Chile.
|1||24||October 8, 2015||January 17, 2016|
|2||31||March 25, 2018||July 15, 2018|
|Place||Season 1||Season 2|
|1st||Luz Violeta||Miss Leona|
|2nd||Luna di Mauri
Stephanie "La Botota" Fox
|6th||Rubí Blonde||Diva Houston|
|7th||Arianda Sodi||Rochelle Mon Chéri|
|8th||Laura Bell||Kandy Ho|
|9th||Fernanda Brown||Luz Violeta|
|10th||Jessica "Jess" Parker||Arianda Sodi|
|11th||Paulette Palmery||Laura Bell|
|12th||Nery Lefferti||Marie Laveau|
|13th||Yume Hime||Luna di Mauri|
|14th||Kristina "La Veneno" Kox||Francisca Del Solar|
|16th||Elizabeth San Martín|
- █ The contestant won The Switch Drag Race.
- █ The contestant was disqualified from the competition.
- █ The contestant was eliminated by the judges' vote.
- █ The contestant quit the competition.
- █ The contestant returned to the competition after winning the previous season, and quit the competition.
- █ The contestant returned to the competition after being eliminated during a previous season.
- █ The contestant returned to the competition after being eliminated during a previous season, was eliminated, and then returned again during the same season.
- █ The contestant was eliminated earlier in the competition, returned.
|2nd & 3rd: Luna di Mauri & Stephanie "La Botota" Fox • 4th: Sofía Camará • 5th: Yoyi|
|6th: Rubí Blonde • 7th: Arianda Sodi • 8th: Laura Bell • 9th: Fernanda Brown • 10th: Jessica "Jess" Parker • 11th: Paulette Palmery • 12th: Nery Lefferti • 13th: Yume Hime • 14th: Kristina "La Veneno" Kox • 15th: Francisca Thompson • 16th: Elizabeth San Martín • 17th: Álvaro Lynch|
|Nicole Gaultier • Íngrid Cruz • Juan Pablo González • Sebastián Errázuriz|
|Patricia Maldonado • Nicanor Bravo|
|2nd, 3rd & 4th: Gia Gunn, Pavel Arámbula & Sofía Camará|
|5th: Fernanda Brown • 6th: Diva Houston • 7th: Rochelle Mon Chéri • 8th: Kandy Ho • 9th: Luz Violeta (Quit) • 10th: Arianda Sodi • 11th: Laura Bell • 12th: Marie Laveau • 13th: Luna di Mauri • 14th: Francisca Del Solar • 15th: Pakita|
|Nicole Gaultier • Íngrid Cruz • Óscar Mediavilla|
|Patricia Maldonado • Nicanor Bravo • Álvaro Véliz • Darwin Ruz|