"I love Vivienne Westwood and when I moved to Liverpool everyone used to call me Vivienne as I was head to toe in Westwood, so when I started doing drag it was a natural progression, but I didn’t want one of those cheap, nasty, slutty drag names so I thought of 'The Vivienne' and here she is, there’s only one of them." The Vivienne explain about her drag name on a ITW.
RuPaul's Drag Race UK
|Season Competed||DRUK Season 1|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 1, 4, 6)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 5)|
- "Don't get too comfy, girls. This is gonna take two minutes." *laughs*
- *laugh* "You liar." (talking to RuPaul about the first Photoshoot Challenge)
- "Let's go guerls"
- "OKURRRRRR? Trademark" (as Cardi B)
- "Who put 50p in Cheryl ?"
- "Are you local?"
- "All tea, no collusion, specially with Russia or China" (as Donald Trump in Snatch Game)
- "I can sing, Cheryl can dance, Crystal is... skinny"
- "Yeah, it was good..."
- "Think you can control me, When you both look like men, Don't dictate what I'm wearing, bitch, I'm the Vivienne, I do what I want to, You don't own me, I'm not your possession, You're not my cup of tea (tea, tea, huh)" (verse on Break Up (Bye Bye) by Filth Harmony.)
- "A red wig and a silver dress." (refering to DDC)
- "So mum have you shaved ya minge?"
- "It's been absolutely great, it's been tremendous thank you" (Winner acceptance speech)
- The Vivienne was the first ever queen to be confirmed as a contestant on Drag Race UK.
- She was born in Colwyn Bay, Wales, and moved to Liverpool at 16.
- She started doing drag in 2007.
- She became the UK Drag Ambassador in 2016.
- She was the first queen to win a main challenge on Drag Race UK.
- Her (and Baga Chipz) are the first to share a conjoined win on Drag Race UK.
- They are the two first winners of "Snatch Game" in the UK too.
- She is the first UK contestant to win a challenge after lip-syncing for her life in the previous episode.
- She is the only queen from her season to lip-sync twice and not be eliminated.
- She is the first UK queen to never place SAFE.
- She got married on December 15th, 2019.
UK Season 1 Looks
- "Break Up (Bye Bye)" with Cheryl Hole and Crystal, as Filth Harmony. (2019)
- "To the Moon" ft. The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, by RuPaul. (2019)
- Transformations, as The Vivienne (Special Guest). (2015)
- Absolutely Fabulous: Le Film, as The Vivienne (Featured Drag Artist). (2016)
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, as Winner, placed 1st. (2019)
- Morning T&T (with Baga Chipz) as Donald Trump.
|2nd: Divina De Campo • 3rd: Baga Chipz|
|4th: Cheryl Hole • 5th: Blu Hydrangea • 6th: Crystal • 7th: Sum Ting Wong • 8th: Vinegar Strokes • 9th: Scaredy Kat • 10th: Gothy Kendoll|
|Archie • AJ Bediako • Ashraf Ejjabair • Matt Lister • Mitch Marion • Tom Scanlon • Niko Wirachman|