|This article needs citations
This article is in need of citations to make sure all information stated is correct.
Drag Name Origin
When she was younger, she was constantly looking at photos of Vargas girls and pin-up models. The word vixen was used in these prints and caught her eye, and she claimed it as her own.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 5)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 6, 7, 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
"EVIL Triumphs when good queens do nothing! Buy My Album The Vixen"
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10
- "I'm just here to fight!" (Season 10 entrance)
- "If you can't spot the booger..." (joking after Dusty said she couldn't find a "booger" out of drag)
- "No! Too vague! So what happened was..."
- "WHAT HOES?! WHAT HOES?! what hoe?"
- "GO HAVE YOUR CIGARETTE BITCH BECAUSE IT'S DONE!" (during a fight with Eureka on Untucked)
- "You brought it over here. I brought it back, and all of a sudden I'm a bitch." (to Aquaria on Untucked)
- "You have created a narrative of I am an angry black woman who scared off the little white girl...what I'm saying is 'leave me alone." (to Aquaria during a dispute on Untucked)
- ”I’m very shaken, and I can’t wait to find that motherfucker...No, I love you.” (to Blair St. Clair when she revealed she was assaulted)
- "I really wanted to bring the crown home for Chicago, but you know what? I don't need a crown to know that I'm a queen." (post-elimination).
- "Everybody is telling me how to react, but no one is telling her how to act." (during the Reunion about Eureka)
- "Okay, so I came here to thank my fans for the love and support they gave me, for all the wonderful people who relate to me, understand me and appreciate me. Now that I’ve done that, y’all can have a good night. I’m done." (Last words before walking out of the reunion)
- The Vixen was a featured artist in Shea Couleé's song Cocky.
- The Vixen is the drag daughter of Season 2 winner, Tyra Sanchez.
- The Vixen's favorite animal is the peacock, hence her peacock dress in Episode 3.
- As of Season 10, The Vixen is the only Drag Race contestant to have walked out a reunion and not come back.
- The Vixen lip synced alongside Akashia during the Season 10 finale.
- The Vixen, alongside Monét X Change, Dax ExclamationPoint, and Shea Couleé, inspired the Marvel Comics drag queen superhero Shade.
- The Vixen, like Jan in Season 12, has spent the second longest span without receiving any critiques on the main stage, with four consecutive episodes (Episodes 1 to 4 in Season 10) being sent to Untucked right away.
- The Vixen is the only queen to win a Rusical and later be eliminated to another Rusical in a single season.
- The Vixen was the one hundredth contestant from the original RuPaul's Drag Race series to be told by RuPaul to sashay away.
Season 10 Looks
|Runners-Up||2nd & 3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|Other Queens||5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|