| Vandalism Warning
Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits or deleting will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section.
Drag Name Origin
When she was younger, she was constantly looking at photos Vargas girls and pin-up models. The word vixen was used in these prints and caught her eye, and she claimed it as her own.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 2, 5)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 2)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||3 (ep. 6, 7, 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
"EVIL Triumps when good queens do nothing! Buy My Album The Vixen"
- "I'm just here to fight!" (Season 10 entrance)
- "No! Too vague! So what happened was..."
- "WHAT HOES?! WHAT HOES?! what hoe?"
- "GO HAVE YOUR CIGARETTE BITCH BECAUSE IT'S DONE!" (during a fight with Eureka on Untucked)
- "You brought it over here. I brought it back, and all of a sudden I'm a bitch." (to Aquaria on Untucked)
- "You have created a narrative of I am an angry black woman who scared off the little white girl...what I'm saying is 'leave me alone.'" (to Aquaria during a dispute on Untucked)
- "I really wanted to bring the crown home for Chicago, but you know what? I don't need a crown to know that I'm a queen." (post-elimination)
- The Vixen was a featured artist in Shea Couleé's song Cocky.
- She had a drag daughter named Delikate Doll.
- The Vixen's favorite animal is the peacock, hence her peacock dress in episode 3.
- As of season 10, she is the first ever queen to walk out of the reunion and not come back.
- She lip-synced alongside Akashia during the Season 10 finale.
- The Vixen (alongside Monet X Change, Dax ExclamationPoint, and Shea Couleé) inspired the Marvel Comics drag queen superhero Shade.
- The Vixen's run on the show was notable for raising a conversation around racial dynamics both among her fellow drag queens and in the show’s fandom.
Follow The Vixen
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|