Drag Name Origin
Kristian is a massive fan of Tina Turner and selected the name "Tina Burner" to honor her and feels as if it shows her style as a camp queen.
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 9)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 11)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 11|
- "Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with fire? Now let's turn it and burn it bitches!" (entrance quote)
- "I'm ready to bury these girls." (confessional while lip syncing against Elliott with 2 Ts and Kahmora Hall)
- "♪ Tina Burner on fire like the Hunger Games! Too hot to handle, getting burnt by these flames! Manhattan monster with a heart of gold. This joker's wild, these queens better fold! Death drops, splits may be some girls' choice. Stand up, act up, time to use your voice! The truth hurts, but I'll tell it to your face. And I'll smile real big waving from first place ♪" (verse in "ConDragulations")
- "If it isn't the B Squad."
- "HELL YEAH!"
- "Miss Burner - no I'm not doing that. Always remember, in case it burns, it's probably gonorrhea." (exit quote)
"Live Life with no apologies Be your true authentic self Let your Light shine Turn it and Burn it xx the manhattan monster TinaB"
- Tina and Nina West are very close friends.
- Tina gets her drag name from Tina Turner, of whom she is a fan.
- Bob The Drag Queen has disputed this name origin however, stating that "Tina" comes from slang used to call crystal meth, and that her drag name is a pun of cooking meth, or Burning Tina.
- This was referenced by Symone in her reading challenge read.
- She used to date Graham Norton, a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race UK.
- Tina previously appeared on the YouTube series "Shade: Queens of NYC". Season 12 contestant Brita was also part of the docu-series.
- Tina Burner is the only queen from Season 13 to be verified on Instagram before the Cast RuVeal.
- Prior to Drag Race, Tina was notorious in the NYC drag scene for not padding.
- Tina is 6'3.
- Tina was called on-stage by Celine Dion for dressing up like her.
- Excluding the Lip Sync For The Crown, she is the first queen to win a three-way Lip Sync For Your Life on RuPaul's Drag Race, and the 10th overall after Année Maywong and JAJA of Drag Race Thailand (Season 1), Kana Warrior, Srimala, Tormai, Vanda Miss Joaquim, and Angele Anang of Drag Race Thailand (Season 2), and Ma'Ma Queen and Miss Abby OMG of Drag Race Holland (Season 1).
- Gottmik did Tina’s eyebrows for her tin man look in Episode 2.
- She was apart of a boy band called 5th Ring prior to starting drag.
- She is well known for her red, yellow, and orange color scheme. Although she wears these colours often according to an interview with her from 2016 her favourite colour is actually blue.
- Prior to appearing on Drag Race, Tina appeared as a guest on the first episode of High Tea, the equivalent of The Pit Stop for RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1 hosted by Miz Cracker, making her the first and only queen to appear on a Drag Race aftershow before competing on the show herself.
Season 13 Looks
|Gottmik • Kandy Muse • Rosé • Symone • 5th: Olivia Lux • 6th: Utica Queen • 7th: Tina Burner • 8th: Denali • 9th: Elliott with 2 Ts • 10th: LaLa Ri • 11th: Tamisha Iman • 12th: Joey Jay • 13th: Kahmora Hall|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|