|This article needs citations
This article is in need of citations to make sure all information stated is correct.
Trinity Kardashian Bone't (stylized as Trinity K. Bonet on the show) is the stage name of Joshua Jones, an American drag performer best known for being a contestant on Season 6 of RuPaul's Drag Race. She would later return to compete on All Stars 6.
- 1 Drag Name Origin
- 2 RuPaul's Drag Race
- 3 Entrance Quote
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Biography
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 External Links
- 9 Navigation
Drag Name Origin
Her little sister said she looked like Trinity from The Matrix. She loves the Kardashian family as she thinks they are fashion-forward. Her drag mother was the late Byanka Monroe. Trinity is also a member of the House of Bonet from Atlanta.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 6||All Stars 6|
|Ranking:||7th Place||5th Place|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0||2 (Eps. 3, 7)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0||0|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 4, 6, 9)||4 (Eps. 1, 8, 9, 11)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 9||Episode 11|
All Stars 6
"You know they done fucked up, right?"
- "No." (in response to Milk)
- "Relax, relax. Take it down to a two." (to Laganja Estranja)
- "Is that really how Rachel Zoe really talks? No? Oh, that’s unfortunate..." (referring to Laganja Estranja's Snatch Game)
- “Check it, just take a second to see how this goes. Rhinestones, big hair, gowns to the floor. Tonight I'm gonna make history, don't even try to come for me. My flow is such a mystery, I am your girl T.K.B.” (verse in Oh No She Better Don't)
- "Stop running around my house like that, you're going to run my light bill up. Stop flushing that toilet so much, you're going to run my light bill up. Stop breathing so much, you're going to run my light bill up." (During Episode 8's Comedy Challenge)
- "Well kiss my ass." (about Bianca Del Rio)
- ”My first impression of BenDeLaCreme, she kind of looks like the Hamburglar’s wife. *laughs* “ (In Episode 3, when both of the groups merge)
- "I feel that I do my best but they don't." (referring to the judges)
- "That's a lie, I never said that." (in response to Darienne Lake during Reading is Fundamental)
- "If you can't read yourself, how the hell are you gonna read somebody else? Thank you." (reading herself during Reading is Fundamental)
- "The handsome Chad Bono!" (mispronouncing Chaz Bono's name during the talk show challenge)
- "Bye!" (exit quote)
All Stars 6
- "Now, why y'all have got to make it hard? why do y'all have to make it hard?" (In response to the "14th queen.")
- "*puts her hand on her chest* The nerve.." (After discovering Yara voted for her to go home)
- "We finna lose this shit to Carol-fucking-Channing."
- "Please don't let me down, don't let me down." (After voting for Yara Sofia.)
- "I am a sensitive soul. Let me feel my emotions."
- ”Y’all didn’t feel me there was testicle difficulties...”
- "This some bullshit here.."
- "That's like meeting God, and Beyonce's Jesus" (about Tina Knowles being a guest judge)
- "Not in front of Miss Tina.." (after placing in the bottom when Tina Knowles was a guest judge)
- " *looks around* Do y'all see me? *checks her hands* Am I invisible to y'all?"
- "That first stunt didn't count." (To Laganja's Lip-Sync Assassin Entrance.)
- "Don't bring her back." (After losing the lip-sync against Laganja.)
- "Ooh, chile! I guess it's my turn. Lemme introduce myself, I'm TKB. I'm a bad mama-jama from the South. Started from the bottom, now I'm in the lead. If you blink, I'm gonna end up with the crown. I-I-I've overcome depression, I'm living in my truth. If it can happen for me, well, it can happen for you. Imma lead, Imma fight, Imma speak up for what's right. Positivity is fierce when you know your status, right?" (verse in Show Up Queen)
- "Some thing are better left unsaid. We think shit about people all the time: "OOH i think my mail-man fine!" I´m not gonna run outside and tell him."
- "We're gotta take her to the club, they gon' never check her titties." (about Silky making a cocktail on stage in her lipsync against Jiggly Caliente)
- "Now she just putting on shit." (About Silky Nutmeg Ganache during the Rudemption Lip-Sync Smackdown in Ep. 10)
Trinity's biography from her website:
Joshua was born in Jacksonville, FL but spent most of his childhood in sunny Miami, FL with his mother, Veronica and baby sister, Danielle. Joshua's love for drag came while attending a drag pageant held in a public flea market in Miami, FL in 2005, Miss Flea Market International. After seeing the guys compete as girls, Josh knew he wanted to pursue a career as a drag persona. A brief discussion took place and Josh's mom later purchased makeup, hair, and shoes, "Josh's Drag Starter Kit", for him to follow his dreams. At the humble age of 16, Josh relocated from Florida to Atlanta, GA where Trinity K. Bonet was created. Since moving to Atlanta, Trinity has performed as a cast member on many of the cities premiere drag shows including The Legendary Stars of the Century and Blake's on the Park. Trinity is also well noted for her pageantry accomplishments. At the age of 22, Trinity was casted to compete on RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6. She didn't win the season, but won the hearts of fans across the world.
- Trinity appeared in Taylor Swift's music video "You Need to Calm Down", where she portrayed Cardi B.
- Trinity is the second contestant in the series history to come out as being HIV-positive (Ongina from Season 1 being the first).
- Trinity is the first contestant to never receive a "boot" on Fashion Photo RuView.
- Trinity was the first queen of Season 6 to place in the bottom three times, being followed by Darienne Lake later in the season.
- Trinity is the fifth Season 6 contestant to appear on a season of All Stars, after Adore Delano on All Stars 2, BenDeLaCreme and Milk on All Stars 3 and Gia Gunn on All Stars 4.
- Trinity is the fourth All Star contestant to win a challenge after being in the Bottom Two in the first week. The first three were Team Shad (Chad Michaels, Shannel) on All Stars 1 and Phi Phi O'Hara on All Stars 2.
- Trinity is one of three RuGirls to win the Miss Parliament House title, the other two being Kennedy Davenport and Trinity The Tuck.
- Trinity competed in Miss Continental (a transgender beauty pageant) in 2019. She reached the Top 12 and won the talent category.
- Trinity appeared on the Ellen Show, where she lip-synced alongside Ellen herself to "Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston.
- Trinity's favorite color is blue, her favorite food spaghetti and her favorite artist is Anita Baker.}}
- Trinity is the first ever queen to perform a stand-up comedy routine in All Star Variety Show and not be sent home.
- Trinity's win in Episode 3 was spoiled in the episode's preview, as there was a brief shot of her standing alone on stage before the lip-sync assassin was revealed.
- Trinity is the second Top All Star, after Ra'Jah O'Hara, who lip-synced against a Lip-Sync Assassin whom they competed with in their original season, Laganja Estranja.
- Bianca Del Rio joked about Trinity comparing herself to Beyonce on Season 6. Coincidentally, Trinity portrayed Beyonce in the All Star Halftime Show.
- Every time Trinity won a challenge on All Stars 6, Jan has been in the bottom.
- Due to tie in the group vote of episode 7 of All Stars 6, Trinity is the first All Star to lose the lip-sync but still get to eliminate another contestant.
- Trinity is the first queen on All Stars 6 to win two challenges.
- Trinity is the second contestant to walk down the runway, with "Black Lives Matter" as their message. The first was Symone.
- Coincentally, both of these happened on the Snatch Game episode:
- If Yara Sofia won the Lip Sync For Your Legacy in episode 1, then Trinity would have gone home first.
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6 Looks
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 6
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 6 Looks
4th: Darienne Lake • 5th: BenDeLaCreme (Miss Congeniality) • 6th Joslyn Fox • 7th: Trinity K. Bonet • 8th: Laganja Estranja • 9th: Milk • 10th: Gia Gunn • 11th: April Carrión • 12th: Vivacious • 13th & 14th: Kelly Mantle & Magnolia Crawford
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales • Miles Davis Moody • Simon Sherry-Wood
|Winner||Kylie Sonique Love|
|Runners-Up||2nd, 3rd & 4th: Eureka!, Ginger Minj & Ra'Jah O'Hara|
|Other Queens||5th: Trinity K. Bonet • 6th: Pandora Boxx • 7th: Jan • 8th: A'keria C. Davenport • 9th: Scarlet Envy • 10th: Yara Sofia • 11th: Silky Nutmeg Ganache • 12th: Jiggly Caliente • 13th: Serena ChaCha|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|