Trinity The Tuck, formerly known as Trinity Taylor, is the stage name of Ryan Taylor, a drag queen, performer and one of the Season 9 contestants of RuPaul's Drag Race, as well as one of the All Stars 4 winners along with Monét X Change.
She is also the host of drag series "Love For The Arts".
"Trinity" comes from the same named character from the movie "Matrix". "The Tuck" is a reference to Trinity's tuck, which is known for it's perfection. "Taylor" comes from her real surname and the fact that she's part of the "House of Taylor", founded by Bob Taylor.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 9||All Stars 4|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 4)||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High||2 (Eps. 2, 9)||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 3, 7, 10)||4 (Eps. 1, 3, 7, 9)|
|Times Placed Low||2 (Eps. 8, 11)||2 (Eps. 4, 5)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 4)||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14||N/A|
On Season 9's Episode 1, "Oh. My. Gaga!", for the main challenge, the contestants had to compete in a pageant, serving up a hometown and a Lady Gaga-inspired look. For her hometown look, Trinity used a huge circular pop up with a theme park on it, representing Orlando, Florida in the front, as well as a Sun in the back. For her Gaga look, she chose Lady Gaga's "Countess Elizabeth" look from "American Horror Story: Hotel". Besides the fact she did well, Trinity ended being safe, what also happened on episodes 5, 6 and 12.
Overall, Trinity placed low twice, but only lip-synced once on Episode 4, "Morning Bitches!", where she was chosen as team captain as she had won the last challenge. However, as her team was disorganized, she was put into the Bottom 2 and had to lip-sync for her life against Charlie Hides. She was told to shantay after a high-energy performance against Charlie's lack of movement.
Trinity had her first win on Episode 3, "Draggily Ever After", where the contestants had to create a fairytale princess and a sassy sidekick. At the runway, her aquatic princess and comedic starfish sidekick were praised by the judges, which made her won the challenge. After that, she won 2 more main challenges on Episode 7, "9021-HO", and Episode 10, "Makeovers: Crew Better Work".
On Season 9's finale, the Top 4 contestant had to compete against each other to be crowned "America's Next Drag Superstar". Trinity chose to lip-sync against Peppermint. They lip-synced to "Stronger" by Britney Spears, but Peppermint stole all the attention with a outfit and wig reveal, meaning she beat Trinity in the lip-sync sending her home.
All Stars 4
On the 1st episode of "All Stars 4", the main challenge was a tallent/variety show. Trinity did a praised comedic tucking tutorial and put her into the Top 2 with Monique Heart. They lip-synced to "Emotions" by Mariah Carey, Trinity won and chose to eliminate Jasmine Masters.
After winning the 1st episode of the season, Trinity was safe on Episodes 2, what, later, also happened on episodes 4, 6, and 8.
On Episode 3, "Snatch Game of Love", the contestants had to do a funny celebrity impersonation on a date show. Trinity did Caitlyn Jenner and placed in the Top 2 with Manila Luzon, but lost the lip-sync. Later, this happened again on Episode 7, "Queen of Clubs," but with Latrice Royale.
Overall, on "All Stars 4", The Tuck only placed once in the bottom. On Episode 5, the main challenge was to roast Lady Bunny. Trinity wasn't funny and ended in the Bottom 4 with Naomi Smalls, Monique Heart and Valentina. However, the rules were suspended and no one was sent home.
Trinity's last win was on Episode 9, "Sex and The Kitty", where the contestants had to act on a parody of "Sex in The City". Trinity placed in the Top 2 with Monique, they lip-synced to "When I Think of You" by Janet Jackson, once again Trinity won and eliminated Latrice Royale. With this track record, she guaranteed her spot in the final Top 2 alongside Monét X Change, they lip-synced to "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera and both were declared winners.
"The body is here, bitches!"
All Stars 4
"Yes! The body is back!"
Secret Celebrity Drag Race
"Did someone order an all-star winner?"
- "I call shade!"
- "No, you're done, because I'm gonna tell you why you're done." (to Eureka)
- "I have 50 units of botox in my face. I don't know what y'all want from me."
- "I went from a pancake to a Kardashian."
- "Aja's makeup is just really rough around the edges, but she comes off as confident. Does she know what she looks like? 'Cause if not, I need to tell her."
- "You crazy, bitch. That's some crazy shit." (referring to Valentina and her Virgen of Guadalupe candle)
- "Nobody wants to be the bridesmaids, everyone wants to be the bride." (after losing Episode 2's challenge to Valentina)
- "Girl, where are the jokes? Where are the jokes!?" (referring to Cynthia's Sofia Vergara impersonation on "Snatch Game")
- "I love her, but bye bitch!" (referring to Cynthia after her elimination)
- "Edges? Like when you mow grass?"
- "It kinda looks like gay birds shit on her arm." (referring to Shea Couleé's "Rainbow She Betta Do" look)
- "YES! Get her Jade!" (referring to Aja's rant towards Valentina)
- "This is All Stars hunny... fuck your feelings."
- "She's not the same person. She's worse!" (referring to Gia Gunn)
- "Malibu, baby!" (as Caitlyn Jenner on "Snatch Game of Love")
- "HA!" (as Caitlyn Jenner on "Snatch Game of Love")
- "Bunch of democrats!" (as Caitlyn Jenner on "Snatch Game of Love")
- "You better believe, I always get my man."
- "Money can't buy everything, but sure can buy A LOT of plastic surgery!" (winner acceptance speech)
- “Clap back, time to say ”no more”! Hear the people’s voice, that you can’t ignore! We‘re here to fight for our equal rights! Girl, no fake news, gotta tell the truth. No time for hate, so let’s go, uh! They say “shut up”, tell them no, uh! Where’s the love? Standing up, it’s time to fight! Get psyched, get hype, spread the love, ’cause it’s right!“ (verse in Don‘t Funk It Up)
- ”Trintastic, plastic, injectable realness! The body is here! I’m the mother-tucker, what can I say? There can only be one, and I’m feeling the fantasy! My name is Trinity and can’t you see, I got a lot of plastic parts up in me. Crowns, and gowns, and tiny thongs too. Other bitches wishing, but you ain’t me, boo! The talent I got, you just can’t replace. Even with injectables in your face! The time has come to win a hundred G’s, you think you gonna beat me, girl please! (verse in Category Is)
- Trinity The Tuck dropped out of high school in order to care for her dying grandmother, who had raised her after her mother passed away when she was a child.
- She has had plastic surgery so she doesn't feel the need to pad. In the past, she even considered transitioning in order to further her career.
- Her drag parents are Jordan Kenney (a retired pagent drag queen) and Bob Taylor. Also, she has a drag daughter called Shontelle Sparkles. Additionally, she shares her drag father Bob Taylor with Asia O'Hara;
- She won the title of "National Entertainer of the Year" in 2014, with Alyssa Edwards as 1st alternate and Eureka as the 2nd alternate. She's the 1st National "EoY" winner to participate on "RuPaul's Drag Race", the 2nd being 2008 winner, Nina West.
- She was mentioned in a skit on "Saturday Night Live".
- She appeared on Kahanna Montrese's music video "Scores".
- She has the same 1st drag name of Trinity K. Bonet (from Season 6) and same 1st real name as Ongina (from Season 1).
- She is the 2nd contestant to be sent home after lip-syncing to "Stronger" by Britney Spears, the 1st being Ongina; incidentally, the queen who beat them went on to be in the final lip-sync of the season.
- She is the 2nd contestant to win 3 challenges in her regular season as well as "All Stars", after Manila Luzon.
- Trinity's combined 7 challenge wins ties her with BenDeLaCreme and Manila Luzon for most number of challenges won across multiple American seasons.
- She is also tied with Kameron Michaels for participating in the most lip-syncs in a single season (6). However, overall, she has the record of have lip-synced the most in a total of 9 times.
- Monét X Change and her are the 1st 2 contestants to share the winner title.
- She is the only "All Stars" winner to not win episode 5, but she is the first "All Stars" winner to be in the bottom that episode.
- She is the 1st winner of "All Stars" to never have won a mini challenge.
- She is the 1st winner of "All Stars" to win the 1st maxi challenge.
- She is the 5th contestant to win 4 main challenges during her season (after Sharon Needles in Season 4, Alaska in All Stars 2, Shea Couleé in Season 9 and BenDeLaCreme in All Stars 3).
- The music-video for her single "I Call Shade" debuted on Valentine's Day 2019, and starred fellow "RuPaul's Drag Race" alumni Peppermint, Yuhua Hamasaki, Phi Phi O'Hara, Blair St. Clair and Thorgy Thor. She starred in the video as the character "Eunice Frankenbooger".
- She is the 1st contestant to change her name between appearing on 2 different seasons.
- Trinity became the 23rd queen to reach 1 million followers on Instagram on the 19th of June 2019.
- Two days after appearing in Taylor Swift's music video for You Need to Calm Down as Lady Gaga.
- Making her the 9th winner, 5th queen from All Stars 4 and the 4th queen from Season 9 to reach this milestone.
- Trinity was asked to be a Lip-Sync Assassin on All Stars 5, but declined as she was on tour at the time. She, along with Monét, sent a video to the All Stars 5 finale instead of appearing on the main stage for the same reason.
- Trinity was asked to compete on All Stars 3 but she declined the invitation because she felt she wasn't mentally ready.
- On Season 9, everytime she won a challange, she was in the bottom 2/3 the following week
Season 9 Looks
All Stars 4 Looks
- "Plastic" (2019) (Tracklist: 1. The Face, The Body; 2. Dear Diary (Interlude); 3. I Call Shade ft. Peppermint; 4. The Bitch; 5. 2 for 1 Special (Interlude); 6. Under The Knife ft. Aja; 7. She's Werkin'; 8. Private Dick (Interlude); 9. Where Are the Jokes? ft. Alaska; 10. 2 B Free; 11. ...And World Peace (Interlude); 12. M.I.E.; 13. The Perfect Tuck)
- "Category Is... (Remix)" (2017) by RuPaul ft. Peppermint, Sasha Velour, Trinity The Tuck & Shea Couleé
- "Don't Funk It Up" (2019) by RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 4 Cast
- "Super Queen (Remix)" (2019) by RuPaul ft. Monét X Change, Monique Heart, Naomi Smalls & Trinity The Tuck
- Trinity The Tuck's Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Trinity The Tuck on YouTube | Apple Music | Wikipedia | Spotify
|2nd: Peppermint • 3rd & 4th: Shea Couleé & Trinity Taylor|
|5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka O'Hara (Departed) • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg|
|Monét X Change & Trinity The Tuck|
|3rd & 4th: Monique Heart & Naomi Smalls|
|5th: Latrice Royale • 6th: Manila Luzon • 7th: Valentina • 8th: Gia Gunn • 9th: Farrah Moan • 10th: Jasmine Masters|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|